Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

π (Darren Aronofsky film)

Watches horror movies f or fun but afraid of the dark.

Hmmmmm....
I'm no pussy (I do crazy reckless shit all the time) but I just don't like horror movies or especially horror games

I don't like adrenaline, it gives me anxiety :(

I'm no pussy (I do crazy reckless shit all the time) but I just don't like horror movies or especially horror games

I don't like adrenaline, it gives me anxiety :(
it's alright everyone is diffrent ill keep.that in mind film is a love of mine , I think u might like buba ho tep I'm not trying to push it on u or anything

I saw this movie years ago. was a pretty wild flick. I think I saw this right after I saw requiem for a dream for the first time.
to be honest, i can relate to the guy. i've done some stuff similar like him when in full meth psychosis.

I saw this movie years ago. was a pretty wild flick. I think I saw this right after I saw requiem for a dream for the first time.
to be honest, i can relate to the guy. i've done some stuff similar like him when in full meth psychosis.
his mom had it the worst in my opinion there no coming back for her , "I just wanted to be on the show"😢 she also played the mom I the exorsist

Reactions: Ds

are you talking about Pi?

yeah, definitely towards the end his paranoia reminds me of meth psychosis for sure!

Reactions: Ds
his mom had it the worst in my opinion there no coming back for her , "I just wanted to be on the show"😢 she also played the mom I the exorsist

Yeah I kind of felt bad for the mother too. I kind kind of see what she was dealing with. I know personally I will reflect back to 'better times' when I am going through alot of stress and hardship, and you could just tell that the Mom was doing the same when she wanted to fit into the dress.

are you talking about Pi?

yeah, definitely towards the end his paranoia reminds me of meth psychosis for sure!
Yeah. the digging in the skin. I was terrible. I had myself convinced that there was meth shards coming out of my skin. so I would pick the living hell out of myself. fast forward 6 hours. I'm a bloody mess.

Watches horror movies f or fun but afraid of the dark.

Hmmmmm....
It's more of an addiction. Since I was very young, age 5-6, I couldn't fall asleep without the TV on.... been the same ever since. I need some sort of stimulus, like TV or radio or an audiobook to fall asleep without drugs.

yes!!! my favorite part is when he quits his job and punches the meat slicer, when o was younger I wanted to do that good thing i didnt
Oh yeah, I've definitely wanted to freak out like that at work before... especially retail like that!

I've had customers like that old lady many times lol

Specifically I remember this bitch from New York when I worked at Starbucks. She wanted free hot water because she brought her own tea. I got into an argument with her, it's not allowed for obvious reasons. I said "I'm really sorry but I can't give you free hot water". She was like "You aren't sorry!". I almost lost it and wanted to splash hot water in her face I was shaking so badly.

Last edited: