• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

GORILLA GLUE X HGK :trippy3:
402121616-IMG_0540.jpg

Weed has gotten so much cheaper in my part of mass USA over the last year or so.... there's some good stuff around. all the discount stuff that is mostly crap has dropped the price of some of the pretty good stuff.... my friend paid a ton for some silver haze from the black market back in the day, and i got some lemon silver haze that was definitely as good for a lot cheaper. A lot of the stuff is total trash, but some of the stuff is pretty good imo. a lot of people are new smokers and don't really know what's good, so crap bud will sell. some of the stuff is honestly great... i'm down with legal bud, esspecially with the price drop... when i was getting out of high school though, i was getting some pretty solid buds for a few years with a great spicey taste. not too much like that, most of the stuff doesn't have much gas, but i've gotten some cherry and lemon flavors, some really good cookies with a great taste with nothing like i got from the black market. speaking of lemon though, that's pretty hit or miss. i've gotten some trash lemon... when i find a good brand though, it's usually pretty consistantly good. it's pretty easy to deal with... some dealers though will just always stock up the fire stuff though and take pride in only dealing the good stuff. dispensaries don't really seem to care.
Love the pic :)
Remember the lost strains during the weed wars in Cali about 15 years ago? Since than the old school strains changed unless you know growers olde school on farms or Amsterdam. In New England I have only found Maine medical (some farms) to be on point. Upstate, Hazy Hill and Skunkfoot are at the top of the list. Blonde hash is great but only Skunkfoot uses the Moroccan method a step below Amsterdam hash. I always say if you like a strain that is hard to find grow it. I have a green thumb so it's easy for me if I baby the plants (small batch). The corporate growers don't care about babying plants. I mean they sweep up the shake and make prerolls from it. But many people don't know as you said since they just started smoking and think the weed is top notch. Also where is all the CBD, CBV, CBN, CBG with the THC? It's like they took the medicinal part out.

How do I put up a pic in this site???

I host mine on imgur.com

You can download the app for your phone or use the domain site, can't remember if you're required to register or not, but if so it's not much, just like give your email for verification BUT I'm pretty sure you can host anonymously. Maybe lol. You can host them publicly or hidden to just grab the link for such as here.

@PharmaTrain It's funny how they actually fuct up with one of mother nature's most precious and diverse plant. With all there strain changing, DNA altering and what not. Think they made the market worse and fuct with a awesome all natural plant with properties that mother nature wanted it to have and here we come and mess it up.

I personal try and stay to my landrace strains but getting them pure and untouched is hard ( like the few gram of Red Congolese I got less then 2 years back. One of the best 100% pure sativas out there. Knocks 90% indoor and hybrids out the park and then some.

ALSO ON A SIDENOTE:

can we try and post more pics of the buds we smoking at that time, no matter what it is. I would like also to see what the cheapest look like there to the most exp. Will do the same here. Wanna get a lot more pics in here .

With AL that said happy day all.

I host mine on imgur.com

You can download the app for your phone or use the domain site, can't remember if you're required to register or not, but if so it's not much, just like give your email for verification BUT I'm pretty sure you can host anonymously. Maybe lol. You can host them publicly or hidden to just grab the link for such as here.
Too much info for too little payout

white widow autoflower had to chuck due to bud rot. Within 18 hours it went through the whole plant. This was outdoor greenhouse in the heat n humidity when the colas were almost ready. Lesson learned. Either indoor or put a dehumidifier in the greenhouse with mad fans low to the ground for intake and a big one up top for exhausting the hot air. This was years ago and a learning experience.

Some Laffy Taffy I picked up last night. 🙂

Never got straight smalls from this guy before, that's usually something you see in the shops. It's a slight sativa dom, 60/40, good well rounded high that's good anytime. Not the prettiest buds and the flavor isn't incredible or anything, but the two most important factors (imo) are just fine - the potency, and it isn't harsh/burns clean. It'll do. 😉

Frosted cream puffs (snow lotus and girl scout cookies cross)
33.4 % and taste really nice.
There's a dispensary next door to my work and I'm surprised how good the quality is.

Finally had time this afternoon to put some better light ( 🌞 ) on that Laffy Taffy I picked up the other day. 😎

As stated in my last post, it's not bad bud at all, far from it. Almost reminds me of some of my favorite old-school hybrid strains, just not quite as head-fucky (which would've been a good thing). Not too harsh, strong peppery taste. I just hate the bud structure. Each of those bud sitting on my windowsill above are no bigger than a fingernail lol, and very pillowy. If they were any smaller they'd be shake. 🫤

Smokes good though, so fuck it. 😅

BEFORE I GET INTO MY REVIEW, WHAT DO YA'LL THINK OF GOVERNMENT OASIS STRAINS, HOW'S THE TATSE ON AVERAGE??.. I don't know if my post is tl,dr, so i figured i'd post that first

i got some Cheech and Chong brand government oasis strain, and it's pretty good, but nothing out of this world. it smells pretty earthy, nothing special, and i've gotten better strains taste waste for like half the price (not that this bud was very high priced), but maybe government oasis doesn't always have a strong tatse. i'm not sure i've had any before.

here's a pretty decent shot. in the sun light it looked like hints of purple. not sure what i'm seeing now:

this second picture is kind of shit. i even have a flash light partially shining, but i must've missed... good enough to tell the size of the nugs from an 1/8th though:

here's a link to how much chemicals are in the bud.. it lists THCA and THC amounts and if total active cannabinoids is supposed to be everything added up, the amount of stuff they have listed goes way over the TAC, so i'm really not sure what's going on with this listing... i'm gonna guess it's probably around 30%thca.. i have no idea.. i never see the THC alone listed in my state and if it is listed it's usually only around 1% or less. kind of confused what's going on here

anyways, alright stuff. would recommend, but if you get super sticky stank stuff, probably go with that instead... for some average what they used call on the streets in my circle kind bud, it's alright.. if this was all my dispensary had. i wouldn't think it was the worst thing in the world, but there's definitely better bud.. i didn't have my hopes too high, but i was hoping cheech and chong would bring some sticky stank goodness. i probably won't be trying other strains cause i can get some stuff just as good for half the price like i said, but if i keep hearing great reviews i might try some other strains. makes me want to try some of the other higher priced buds i never get from the dispensary. prob not though. getting the store brand buds on sale day is always most practical.

EDIT: the taste of this bud is like nothing's there at all. no feeling of terpenes opening up my lungs or anything. just some smokey, although not harsh.... but i packed a bowl, took two hits and definitely noticed the feeling and i've been smoking over an 1/8th in a day, so if it were shit bud, it wouldn't hit that easily. i even had another hit in the bowl... after writing the review and uploading the pics, i took a couple more hits and it's definitely at least 30%thca, so it works... but really was hoping better since i forget if it was cheech or chong picked some queens mother gogi from one of my dispensaries as the best bud at some cup competition and that stuff tastes out of this world, kind of similar to a strong grape but a little different. smells like perfume too.. was hoping they'd be picky and have the same type of thing going on with their brand. not really.... here's a long review incase anybody comes across this.. i'm hoping the you tubers start reviewing these.

Last edited: