Menu
Main
Discord
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Search forums
Blogs
What's new
Featured content
New posts
Latest activity
Donate
Shop
Research
Stats
About Us
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Everywhere
Threads
This forum
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
The Dark Side
💕 Welcome Guest 💕
Posting Rules
Bluelight Rules
Notable Threads
Urgent Hotlines
Bereavement
Mindfulness
Suicide Support
Anger Management
TDS Moderators:
AlphaMethylPhenyl
|
paranoid android
Forums
Recovery Support
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
The Dark Side
Support, links and general advice about psychological and emotional problems resulting from drug use/abuse, mental health, and other every day issues
Prev
1
…
Go to page
Go
123
124
125
126
127
…
Go to page
Go
489
Next
First
Prev
125 of 489
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
Filters
Show only:
Loading…
S
Dad's been drinking non stop for a week...
starlett7
Apr 14, 2012
Replies
15
Views
5K
Sep 30, 2017
Menta*Lity
Need some advice on taking suboxone
chief ten beers
Sep 29, 2017
Replies
3
Views
705
Sep 29, 2017
Hloser
H
Mental Health
20 (21) socially awkward
cyberius
Sep 9, 2017
Replies
3
Views
933
Sep 29, 2017
BretdaBoxer
B
My phenibut taper
Colonel Contin
Sep 29, 2017
Replies
0
Views
3K
Sep 29, 2017
Colonel Contin
I
Feel like I'm in a dream state after mdma, help!
Isabelljade
Sep 13, 2017
Replies
11
Views
2K
Sep 28, 2017
Citizen
C
I
Sorry if wrong place I'm new and desperate for some help advice on heroin addiction
itstartedwithakiss
Sep 20, 2017
Replies
15
Views
2K
Sep 28, 2017
stargazing
A
Someone please help me
Am I addicted..
Sep 14, 2017
Replies
7
Views
1K
Sep 28, 2017
stargazing
Tapering from 440mg oxycontin a day and feel sick!
deRosa
Sep 27, 2017
Replies
2
Views
645
Sep 28, 2017
Lost_Vet
M
opiates/abscess/quitting
MtnSpew
Sep 27, 2017
Replies
1
Views
555
Sep 28, 2017
Lost_Vet
C
Attempting harm reduction for a crack addict
CrackIsGod
Sep 27, 2017
Replies
3
Views
888
Sep 28, 2017
PriestTheyCalledHim
S
Thoughts/tips on quitting Dilaudid
SAYKETOdotCOM
Sep 15, 2017
Replies
4
Views
822
Sep 27, 2017
Autoinjector-PsA
P
Addicted to lethargy/laziness?
puking
Sep 2, 2013
Replies
17
Views
8K
Sep 27, 2017
Mafioso
M
M
Mental Health
Is the Internet the cause of mental illness?
Markomarkh
Apr 27, 2017
2
Replies
36
Views
5K
Sep 26, 2017
theMerovingian
M
Mental Health
No safety seal...anxious I was poisoned
majaks
Aug 31, 2017
2
Replies
21
Views
2K
Sep 26, 2017
chompy
C
M
Mental Health
Why am I alone all the time?
Markomarkh
Sep 15, 2017
Replies
9
Views
1K
Sep 26, 2017
embryo923
Mental Health
Looking for inpatient treatment not focused on drugstore
cj
Sep 10, 2017
Replies
9
Views
1K
Sep 26, 2017
chompy
C
B
Benzos opiates Suboxone is this the way out?
Bigboi12345
Sep 25, 2017
Replies
2
Views
749
Sep 25, 2017
Mafioso
M
I
Mental Health
Drugs, Spirituality & Western medicine
Invegis
Sep 23, 2017
Replies
6
Views
947
Sep 25, 2017
Vastness
R
TDS content/ Barbs/ benzos/opiates depression
requiemblue
Dec 8, 2014
Replies
19
Views
2K
Sep 25, 2017
chompy
C
S
Opiate withdrawal and rebound insomnia, how long will it last?
sickofthisshiz
Oct 17, 2012
Replies
13
Views
76K
Sep 24, 2017
Gat0r
G
D
Am I ok?
dearie23
Sep 20, 2017
Replies
4
Views
929
Sep 22, 2017
debearded
D
J
Mental Health
Olanzapine & weed
Jbwick
Sep 17, 2017
Replies
1
Views
4K
Sep 21, 2017
Mafioso
M
I think maybe I've finally had enough.
JessFR
Aug 30, 2017
2
Replies
28
Views
3K
Sep 21, 2017
Mafioso
M
Am I screwed.
Boku_
Sep 4, 2017
Replies
3
Views
1K
Sep 20, 2017
methyldreams
N
Addicted and want out.. Advice needed.
Nakifantaki
Jul 27, 2017
7
8
9
Replies
161
Views
15K
Sep 20, 2017
Fresco
F
Prev
1
…
Go to page
Go
123
124
125
126
127
…
Go to page
Go
489
Next
First
Prev
125 of 489
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
You must log in or register to post here.
Forums
Recovery Support
Top