• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides What should i expect from a 87.5 dose of acid? Need answers asap, please (gonna do it soon today)

My cats and other animals used to get really weird when I tripped around them, but over time as I became more comfortable in the psychedelic state, now I almost become a magnet, it seems like they're very interested and want to hang out near me. I'm sure it's because the energy and body language I'm putting out is much less alarming than it once was.
My schnauzer saw my eyes dilated on shrooms and started barking and I guess was scared as my pupils were huge. My cat did not care. When I would smoke pot or trip on acid they wouldn't get near me.

@unodelacosa I love you man let's be friends
Ok, sure.
I'm way too sketched out to try to bring anything on a US flight, almost got busted a few times doing it.
TSA is looking for weapons, not drugs. I'm not saying you should go through security with nothing but kilos in your luggage. No need to flaunt contraband in the faces of federal agents, but generally they won't mess with inconspicuous personal stashes. To be extra careful, pack your drugs into simple containers (personally I avoid baggies but this is probably unnecessary) and use a bit of decoy labelling. When x-rayed, nothing about it will stand out and that's not what they're hoping to find; they want to find someone trying to sneak a weapon onboard so that agent can get those hero accolades, promotions, and/or bonuses.

What I'm saying is if you neatly arrange personal amounts of drugs, optionally using decoy labels, keeping your pills and powders in your toiletries bag amid your toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, allergy medicine, tweezers, razors, electric hair trimmer, et al., it really just blends right in. Weed I tend to keep in a medium-sized, sealed, mylar envelope labeled "CBD Flowers". Plus TSA can only enforce safety issues. If an agent is determined to see you indicted on possession charges, they would have to contact either the local police department's vice squad, or the DEA. Either agency won't be stoked to come make an arrest on simple possession charges that will lead to no other busts, no significant time (if any), and nothing desirable for an agent's career trajectory. It would be a waste of everyone's time. This is probably why I've flown with an array of drugs – each always kept at "simple possession" amounts (below mandatory minimums and PWID triggers) – at least three or four dozen times over the past decade when I figured this out.

I won't lie – I still get nervous and find it helpful to take Xanax before going to the airport. It helps me be calm, relaxed, and in positive spirits, which are vibes agents are tuned into. Looking nervous is suspicious. So I arrive early and remain chill AF, and I get through security every time. It's a very useful skill worth developing. Also, I keep paraphernalia to a minimum so as not to call unnecessary attention to these items. Remember: it's a cinch to turn an apple into an efficient and tasty little bowl – I even gouge a carb hole into it and it works like a charm.
I found that it produced a sort of in-between state where I felt a little off without any of the strong positive effects.
Yeah you nailed it. Despite having decades of experience w/LSD and psychotropic drugs in general, it is still this way for me even today. One hit is almost always the smallest amount I'm willing to do. Any less isn't worth the discomfort.
It would be foolish of me to rule out personal bias in my assessment, and I also admit that it's been eight or nine years since I tried microdosing (but I trip on standard doses of LSD fairly regularly still – it's one of my personal faves). Perhaps I'll revisit microdosing though.
Holy shit! I'd be way too paranoid to carry all that, much less trip without wigging out.
It's not as risky as you might think. Many of those compounds are not scheduled and would require a prosecutor to try the Federal Analog Act, which they're reticent to do knowing it could set an unfavorable precedent. The meth is probably the most likely target of prosecution, but the amount is well under the mandatory minimum trigger of 5 grams. I mean they could indict on four possession counts – DMT, K, Meth, and Cannabis (which is still illegal federally and airports are under federal jurisdiction), but you'd still probably be offered a plea bargain to just one charge in exchange for saving the state the trouble and expensive of trial by jury (first I would plead not guilty during the initial arraignment though so I would have that bargaining chip).
in favor of testing drugs on violent criminals or death row inmates instead of animals.
WHAT? Please rethink what you're actually saying here and how that's devaluing human life. Nothing justifies stripping people of human dignity and their rights, no matter what they've done or how indignant and angry you might feel. We – human beings I mean – must rise above barbarism. Moreover, every U.S. citizen, regardless of criminal conviction, has a constitutionally protected right against cruel and unusual punishment under the 8th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Testing drugs on inmates is inhumane, unconscionable and unethical. Homicidal criminality and/or capital punishment convictions do not give us the right to devalue human lives. The death penalty is dubious enough on its own, as is a life sentence for anything short of first-degree murder.... I am not saying I advocate for cruelty to animals, and I find most slaughterhouse practices to be very disturbing moral quandaries, but there's still no justification for going all Josef Mengele .

I hope in the future testing can be accomplished using sophisticated modelling paradigms and we grow nutritious meat in vats where no animal consciousness is connected to any suffering, but until then if it saves humans live to test on animals in our quest to better understand biochemistry and medicine, and the testing is done adhering to the utmost principled methodologies, it's just barely acceptable enough, IMHO.
Oh! I should've known. I heard in Europe the word for "fries" is "chips".
No, this is true for the U.K. and Ireland. The rest of Europe generally calls them “fries” or the translation of same (e.g., in Spain they're patatas fritas). But to the Brits, fish and chips = fried fish with a side of fries. In Ireland, this is a staple meal on Fridays because: Catholics. And early Irish immigrants to the U.S. brought with them the culinary tradition of referring to anything diced (like potatoes) as having been “Frenched”. Over time the whole term “Frenched, fried potatoes” shortened to “French fries” or just “fries”. But the British cooked them first and saw the slicing of a potato as a form of chipping the potato, and thus: “chips”. Meanwhile, “crisps” = “potato chips” in the U.K. because that was made first in the U.S. where it got the name "chips". So when either form of fried potato crossed the Atlantic, its traditional name was already in use. So both forms of potato were christened with new names, "French fries" and "crisps".

Brits also call a stove top, a “cooker”. They refer to trash cans as “bins” and trash itself is called “rubbish”. In the U.S. “fanny” refers to someone's derriere (called “bum” or “arse”), but in British parlance it's vulgar slang for a woman's vulva, and saying “fanny” is like saying “pussy”. So they get a big kick out of the fact Americans call waist bags “fanny bags”, lol. British-English speakers call them “bumbags”.

They nickname mathematics "maths" instead of the American "math". In British-English, “cheers” very specifically is a stand-in for “thanks”, not just an 80s sitcom. "Pissed" means "drunk" in the U.K. (as in “piss drunk”), whereas to an American that means someone is angry (as in "pissed-off"). Oh and “mad” means insane to the British, not angry. Calling someone "middle-class" in the U.K. is a put down that implies they're wannabe-wealthy, vapid and shallow. Instead of three general socio-economic castes – poor, middle-class, and wealthy – the Brits see it as four castes – poor, working-class, middle-class, and wealthy. Oddly the “working class” is respected and the “middle class” mostly are not afforded the same reverence. They use the word bespoke for "custom" and they spell things oddly like "centre", "theatre", "favour", "colour", "organise", "programme".

Then again, it's probably worth noting there is no language called "American"; it's just a dialect of English, which is quite clearly from England. The Oxford English Dictionary (OED) – a multi-volume dictionary – is still regarded as the principal historical dictionary of the English language. If any country gets to claim their variation of English as the de facto real deal, which should it be? Hint: it's not one of the former colonies. So it's Americans who spell words oddly. However the torch of British hegemony was passed to the U.S. during the 20th century, which also spawned the Internet and thus stamped English into the global superconscious as the international language of business because virtually all computer programming languages are string-based languages written in American-English (consider, for example: the CSS selector, color, is not spelled "colour"). Web languages like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript use English strings and reserved words like "body", "header", "section", "box-shadow", "float", "if", "else", "for", "function"… What were we just talking about?
So next time I go insane I'll have to remember to sneak up on her from behind.
Sounds risky.
im sure animals on lsd are totally fine
There's a serotonin subtype that dogs have and humans do not, and currently we're not sure what that subtype regulates, but we do know LSD activates it, acting as a partial agonist at the site when LSD is given to canines. Either way, it's a bad idea drugging an animal if you're not a vet or instructed to do so by one. Worth noting: dogs and cats usually weigh 8x-15x less than humans, and drug dosage in clinical trials is based on a certain amount of milligrams per kilogram of body weight.
hiding drugs going through security and customs
No, no, no, I never said anything about international flight. There is no way I would risk coming through customs riding dirty like that. Like I said, I was referring to domestic flights only. Oh, it occurs to me that in Europe international flights must be more common, with domestic travel handled largely by other means like high-speed trains. In the U.S., domestic flights are probably more common, and flying within one EU country is perhaps a bit like flying from, say, Newark to LaGuardia, or taking a flight from SFO to LAX, or Orlando to Tampa… feels extra. Though I'm sure it happens.
Atelier read the LSD handbook for theapry on maps from the 1950s. Redosing is legit. This whole instant tolerance thing is false. It will vary for each person but redosing was the most used method for dosing LSD in the 1950s.
Yeah and they also performed Lobotomies on people in the 1950s. It's probably not a good idea to cite that as your source of solid info; I mean, Hofmann discovered LSD before the discovery of serotonin for chissakes. And anyway @Atelier3 is right – tolerance to most psychedelics builds quite rapidly, sometimes completely. This property is called tachyphylaxis. This is Greek – tachy means "rapid", and phylaxis means "protection", so "rapid protection" (as in tolerance). That's not to say this is an ironclad rule, and with LSD I feel that tolerance never seems fully achieved, but that's just a hunch. Regardless, I've also read this regarding LSD and its rapid tolerance, and prior to this, I experienced this myself many times, firsthand. If you want to trip your fucking face off, take a heavy dose all at once, just practice harm reduction and consider having a sober trip sitter with you for this kind of experience.
Its been several years since I've done acid, so I hope its worth my time at least.
I have my doubts, and as others have already opined, I'm suspicious of the claim that each hit contains 350 micrograms per hit. That's rare to see doses this heavy and perhaps a bit dangerous.
(LSD is so potent, it's measured in micrograms, abbreviated as “µg”, with each being one-millionth of a gram. So 100 µg is 0.01 mg.)

Anyway if you actually took a full ~87.5 µg of good acid, you would have a light trip, but it would probably still be fun. My guess is your dose is gonna be closer to 40 µg or less, and you'll barely feel a shift off of normal into a + state. Regardless, sounds like it's worth finding out just for the science of it. Please let us know what happens with you and your fiance. Good luck, and I hope I'm wrong and you have a worthwhile trip! 🤘😄

Redosing is legit. This whole instant tolerance thing is false. It will vary for each person but redosing was the most used method for dosing LSD in the 1950s. Redosing imo is better and works super well for me infact i think the LSD hits me even harder if i space my hits out 30 mins the first wall gets my consciousness to a level then the redose powers it up to another level.

I agree. I tend to titrate all of my psych's including LSD, and have no trouble getting to where I want to go.
It just goes smoother for me that way.

Brits also call a stove top, a “cooker”. They refer to trash cans as “bins” and trash itself is called “rubbish”. In the U.S. “fanny” refers to someone's derriere (called “bum” or “arse”), but in British parlance it's vulgar slang for a woman's vulva, and saying “fanny” is like saying “pussy”.

I went on a student ambassador homestay trip (2 week-long homestays and the other half of the time we stayed all together in bunks and stuff wherever we were), to the British Isles and Ireland. We learned leading up that "fanny" meant "vagina" over there. So right when we got there, we stopped at a McDonald's (lol) and were eating. And my best friend suddenly stands up and shouts as loud as he can "you young fanny!!" to one of the other kids. It was like one of those movie moments where the record player suddenly scratches to a halt and everyone stopped all noise and was just staring at him. He was embarrassed as hell, but I though it was hilarious. 🤣

My cats and other animals used to get really weird when I tripped around them, but over time as I became more comfortable in the psychedelic state, now I almost become a magnet, it seems like they're very interested and want to hang out near me. I'm sure it's because the energy and body language I'm putting out is much less alarming than it once was.
Yeah my cats have always noticed when I'm tripping on LSD (not so much mushrooms), and have become really really curious and just wanted to be near me and watch me. I've had a lot of different cats over the years and have tripped many times around them and it's a statistically significant response. Me + LSD = curious cats. And yeah, lots of other people say the exact same thing. I wonder why and how :unsure:

Once I was having a very powerful trip with ketamine, AMT and 4-AcO-DMT. I was quite distressed as I walked downstairs because I felt sure some sirens I heard were police coming to get me. I had just taken another bump of ketamine and I was quite wonky. I went downstairs and my cat was acting SO WEIRD, to the point that I first thought he had gotten into my stash, but that is impossible as I kept it in a fridge and used liquid measurement and always was really careful with it, didn't even take the bottles out out of the fridge, just opened the drawer they were in and dosed over that drawer, the closed it up. But he was yowling with a panic sort of sound, and then ramming his shoulder into the floor and seemed to be trying to walk through the floor. He'd spin in circle with his shoulder pressed on the floor, and then get up and yowl, and repeat it. He also tried to walk through a wall, he walked into a wall and kept trying to walk forward with his head pressed against it, and not moving anywhere of course, since cats can't walk through walls (at least usually - I have another story about my other cat teleporting once). It was right at the height of my distress, and as my distress grew greatly from thinking I'd poisoned him, his behavior grew even more frantic and bizarre. Eventually I went back upstairs to try to remove my influence from him and he stopped yowling and I assume stopped walking into the floor/walls, too. But not 00% sure since I wasn't down there. I almost called the 24 hour animal hospital but then realized he was probably just reacting to my vibes. I had some kratom and leveled myself out, and went to see him again, apologetic and not distressed, and he acted totally normal, and snuggled with me as if to keep me safe after that.

The teleporting cat story is about my other cat, and no tripping was involved for this one. I always considered her a magical kitty, she was a Norwegian Forest Cat, and a very special girl (RIP my Magnolia :( I miss you always ♥️). Anyway one time, I was about to go upstairs, and I saw her lying on the couch, and went over and petted her, it was for sure her, she and my other cat look very different though she is my other cat's mother. I immediately turned and ran up the stairs, 2 at a time, My cats have an annoying tendency to run up next to me and then cross over in front of me as I go up or down the stairs, which has caused me to trip on them before, so I always watch my feet and watch for cats. No cat came up the stairs with me, I am sure of it. I went into my bedroom upstairs, and as I entered the room, my magical kitty, the same one that had sleep downstairs like 10 seconds ago (I woke her up petting her but she didn't come up with me) pushed open the closed closet door from the inside and walked out to greet me. I am forever stumped by that one because even if I had failed to notice her come upstairs with me (exceedingly unlikely), how could she have possibly gotten into a closet door (that was closed to begin with), and then re-closed it, without me noticing. The only explanation I can think of that makes sense is that she teleported. I wasn't high or anything either, stone cold sober (maybe kratom, I was probably addicted to it then, but that was just maintaining feeling normal at that point).

She has a couple of other miraculous things that happened, like when she suddenly had a stroke when she was only like 2, 2 1/2 years old. She yowled and dragger herself up the stairs by her front legs, her back legs were paralyzed. We rshed her to the vet and the vet did some x-rays and whatever else and told us that her heart was full fo blood clots, and two of them blocked the blood flow to her back legs, and the prognosis was not good at all, he said she probably wouldn't make it past the night. We went to see her after I got off work, thinking it would be the last time. Then went home. Cried for a while, then I posted about it in TDS (the old school TDS that had so many wonderful posters and a fantastic community), and PD Social. I just say can you guys all pray for, or send positive thought towards, or whatever is the equivalent for you, to my cat Magna, she needs a miracle.

The next morning I called the doctor right after they opened, and he was like great news! She is fine, I did more X-rays and I don't see a single sign of what I saw yesterday, it's like it's just disappeared and never happened. I was doubting my results last night but the X-rays don't lie, there are all the blood clots, like 15-20 hanging out in her heart, in her legs, etc. Then he said to me, and in my state of tripping 3-5+ times a week and being really into synchronicity at the time, I took this as the universe granting my/our collective call; he said to me: "Man, she must have had a lot of people praying for her last night, di you just try to get everyone you knew to pray for her? Because honestly, I have never seen anything like this, it is a medical miracle."

I still find it an amazing occurrence. :)

@unodelacosa yeah, the few times I nearly got caught were by unintentionally drawing attention to myself like forgetting about the condom with foil wrapper in my pocket (funny story).

My tried and true method (only works with small amounts) is to break the drug up into tiny pieces and put a tiny rock or whatever at the bottom of each pocket or crevasse. That way if they catch me they may only find one tiny bit and I might have some plausible deniability.

I realize how retarded that sounds... But it worked for me a dozen times, lol. Obviously will not fool dogs. But even if they search you they probably won't find anything.

Also one time in Amsterdam I thought I had tossed all my weed but flew all the way back to America then realized I had forgotten about half an Oz of weed in my carry on. Just casually walked thru security with it unbeknownst to me... Nobody said anything. Freaked me out lol. That was a few years after 9/11 too lol.

I had a drug dog at the airport walk past me then I realized o fuck I have a loose nug of skunk in my pocket the dog didn't even notice. I'm sure sniffer dogs get tired after a hour

The dogs are trained to only react if commanded. I believe it's to prevent random people from attacked and the lawsuits that would ensure. I have also walked past drug dogs with stinky weed all up on my person.

That's what I was thinking at the time. But she is way smarter than me and as soon as she saw that pill in my hand she was uncatchable. Plus she was already freaked out by my having eyes like dinner plates. SHe stayed well away from me for hours. Anyway it turns out that when vets give animals valium they give it rectally. So next time I go insane I'll have to remember to sneak up on her from behind.
Yeah, somehow our cat knows something is off about us when we've taken psychedelics. She always makes herself scarce and hides when we're tripping. I guess its obvious even to animals. That being said, I'm glad I didn't trip at my grandparent's place on memorial day weekend. Haha.

Ok, sure.

TSA is looking for weapons, not drugs. I'm not saying you should go through security with nothing but kilos in your luggage. No need to flaunt contraband in the faces of federal agents, but generally they won't mess with inconspicuous personal stashes. To be extra careful, pack your drugs into simple containers (personally I avoid baggies but this is probably unnecessary) and use a bit of decoy labelling. When x-rayed, nothing about it will stand out and that's not what they're hoping to find; they want to find someone trying to sneak a weapon onboard so that agent can get those hero accolades, promotions, and/or bonuses.

What I'm saying is if you neatly arrange personal amounts of drugs, optionally using decoy labels, keeping your pills and powders in your toiletries bag amid your toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, allergy medicine, tweezers, razors, electric hair trimmer, et al., it really just blends right in. Weed I tend to keep in a medium-sized, sealed, mylar envelope labeled "CBD Flowers". Plus TSA can only enforce safety issues. If an agent is determined to see you indicted on possession charges, they would have to contact either the local police department's vice squad, or the DEA. Either agency won't be stoked to come make an arrest on simple possession charges that will lead to no other busts, no significant time (if any), and nothing desirable for an agent's career trajectory. It would be a waste of everyone's time. This is probably why I've flown with an array of drugs – each always kept at "simple possession" amounts (below mandatory minimums and PWID triggers) – at least three or four dozen times over the past decade when I figured this out.

I won't lie – I still get nervous and find it helpful to take Xanax before going to the airport. It helps me be calm, relaxed, and in positive spirits, which are vibes agents are tuned into. Looking nervous is suspicious. So I arrive early and remain chill AF, and I get through security every time. It's a very useful skill worth developing. Also, I keep paraphernalia to a minimum so as not to call unnecessary attention to these items. Remember: it's a cinch to turn an apple into an efficient and tasty little bowl – I even gouge a carb hole into it and it works like a charm.

Yeah you nailed it. Despite having decades of experience w/LSD and psychotropic drugs in general, it is still this way for me even today. One hit is almost always the smallest amount I'm willing to do. Any less isn't worth the discomfort.
It would be foolish of me to rule out personal bias in my assessment, and I also admit that it's been eight or nine years since I tried microdosing (but I trip on standard doses of LSD fairly regularly still – it's one of my personal faves). Perhaps I'll revisit microdosing though.

It's not as risky as you might think. Many of those compounds are not scheduled and would require a prosecutor to try the Federal Analog Act, which they're reticent to do knowing it could set an unfavorable precedent. The meth is probably the most likely target of prosecution, but the amount is well under the mandatory minimum trigger of 5 grams. I mean they could indict on four possession counts – DMT, K, Meth, and Cannabis (which is still illegal federally and airports are under federal jurisdiction), but you'd still probably be offered a plea bargain to just one charge in exchange for saving the state the trouble and expensive of trial by jury (first I would plead not guilty during the initial arraignment though so I would have that bargaining chip).

WHAT? Please rethink what you're actually saying here and how that's devaluing human life. Nothing justifies stripping people of human dignity and their rights, no matter what they've done or how indignant and angry you might feel. We – human beings I mean – must rise above barbarism. Moreover, every U.S. citizen, regardless of criminal conviction, has a constitutionally protected right against cruel and unusual punishment under the 8th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Testing drugs on inmates is inhumane, unconscionable and unethical. Homicidal criminality and/or capital punishment convictions do not give us the right to devalue human lives. The death penalty is dubious enough on its own, as is a life sentence for anything short of first-degree murder.... I am not saying I advocate for cruelty to animals, and I find most slaughterhouse practices to be very disturbing moral quandaries, but there's still no justification for going all Josef Mengele .

I hope in the future testing can be accomplished using sophisticated modelling paradigms and we grow nutritious meat in vats where no animal consciousness is connected to any suffering, but until then if it saves humans live to test on animals in our quest to better understand biochemistry and medicine, and the testing is done adhering to the utmost principled methodologies, it's just barely acceptable enough, IMHO.

No, this is true for the U.K. and Ireland. The rest of Europe generally calls them “fries” or the translation of same (e.g., in Spain they're patatas fritas). But to the Brits, fish and chips = fried fish with a side of fries. In Ireland, this is a staple meal on Fridays because: Catholics. And early Irish immigrants to the U.S. brought with them the culinary tradition of referring to anything diced (like potatoes) as having been “Frenched”. Over time the whole term “Frenched, fried potatoes” shortened to “French fries” or just “fries”. But the British cooked them first and saw the slicing of a potato as a form of chipping the potato, and thus: “chips”. Meanwhile, “crisps” = “potato chips” in the U.K. because that was made first in the U.S. where it got the name "chips". So when either form of fried potato crossed the Atlantic, its traditional name was already in use. So both forms of potato were christened with new names, "French fries" and "crisps".

Brits also call a stove top, a “cooker”. They refer to trash cans as “bins” and trash itself is called “rubbish”. In the U.S. “fanny” refers to someone's derriere (called “bum” or “arse”), but in British parlance it's vulgar slang for a woman's vulva, and saying “fanny” is like saying “pussy”. So they get a big kick out of the fact Americans call waist bags “fanny bags”, lol. British-English speakers call them “bumbags”.

They nickname mathematics "maths" instead of the American "math". In British-English, “cheers” very specifically is a stand-in for “thanks”, not just an 80s sitcom. "Pissed" means "drunk" in the U.K. (as in “piss drunk”), whereas to an American that means someone is angry (as in "pissed-off"). Oh and “mad” means insane to the British, not angry. Calling someone "middle-class" in the U.K. is a put down that implies they're wannabe-wealthy, vapid and shallow. Instead of three general socio-economic castes – poor, middle-class, and wealthy – the Brits see it as four castes – poor, working-class, middle-class, and wealthy. Oddly the “working class” is respected and the “middle class” mostly are not afforded the same reverence. They use the word bespoke for "custom" and they spell things oddly like "centre", "theatre", "favour", "colour", "organise", "programme".

Then again, it's probably worth noting there is no language called "American"; it's just a dialect of English, which is quite clearly from England. The Oxford English Dictionary (OED) – a multi-volume dictionary – is still regarded as the principal historical dictionary of the English language. If any country gets to claim their variation of English as the de facto real deal, which should it be? Hint: it's not one of the former colonies. So it's Americans who spell words oddly. However the torch of British hegemony was passed to the U.S. during the 20th century, which also spawned the Internet and thus stamped English into the global superconscious as the international language of business because virtually all computer programming languages are string-based languages written in American-English (consider, for example: the CSS selector, color, is not spelled "colour"). Web languages like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript use English strings and reserved words like "body", "header", "section", "box-shadow", "float", "if", "else", "for", "function"… What were we just talking about?

Sounds risky.

There's a serotonin subtype that dogs have and humans do not, and currently we're not sure what that subtype regulates, but we do know LSD activates it, acting as a partial agonist at the site when LSD is given to canines. Either way, it's a bad idea drugging an animal if you're not a vet or instructed to do so by one. Worth noting: dogs and cats usually weigh 8x-15x less than humans, and drug dosage in clinical trials is based on a certain amount of milligrams per kilogram of body weight.

No, no, no, I never said anything about international flight. There is no way I would risk coming through customs riding dirty like that. Like I said, I was referring to domestic flights only. Oh, it occurs to me that in Europe international flights must be more common, with domestic travel handled largely by other means like high-speed trains. In the U.S., domestic flights are probably more common, and flying within one EU country is perhaps a bit like flying from, say, Newark to LaGuardia, or taking a flight from SFO to LAX, or Orlando to Tampa… feels extra. Though I'm sure it happens.

Yeah and they also performed Lobotomies on people in the 1950s. It's probably not a good idea to cite that as your source of solid info; I mean, Hofmann discovered LSD before the discovery of serotonin for chissakes. And anyway @Atelier3 is right – tolerance to most psychedelics builds quite rapidly, sometimes completely. This property is called tachyphylaxis. This is Greek – tachy means "rapid", and phylaxis means "protection", so "rapid protection" (as in tolerance). That's not to say this is an ironclad rule, and with LSD I feel that tolerance never seems fully achieved, but that's just a hunch. Regardless, I've also read this regarding LSD and its rapid tolerance, and prior to this, I experienced this myself many times, firsthand. If you want to trip your fucking face off, take a heavy dose all at once, just practice harm reduction and consider having a sober trip sitter with you for this kind of experience.

I have my doubts, and as others have already opined, I'm suspicious of the claim that each hit contains 350 micrograms per hit. That's rare to see doses this heavy and perhaps a bit dangerous.
(LSD is so potent, it's measured in micrograms, abbreviated as “µg”, with each being one-millionth of a gram. So 100 µg is 0.01 mg.)

Anyway if you actually took a full ~87.5 µg of good acid, you would have a light trip, but it would probably still be fun. My guess is your dose is gonna be closer to 40 µg or less, and you'll barely feel a shift off of normal into a + state. Regardless, sounds like it's worth finding out just for the science of it. Please let us know what happens with you and your fiance. Good luck, and I hope I'm wrong and you have a worthwhile trip! 🤘😄
I guess my thoughts about the inmate thing stems from my mindset that violent criminals, rapists, and pedophiles don't deserve any rights. I could give less than a shit if a kiddy-diddler has a bad reaction to drug trials, but my heart breaks for the many defenseless lab rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, cats, and dogs who died from being forced into cruel testing against their will. I should mention I was groped by perverts a couple of times as a young girl, so given that, I have an inherent bias towards morally repugnant types and child molesters.