• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides What should i expect from a 87.5 dose of acid? Need answers asap, please (gonna do it soon today)

∆∆
Its not going up your jacksy is it Atel?
Yeah. But wrapped in plastic and a couple of condoms. Or maybe its best to dispense with the wrapping altogether and just boof it before heading to the airport. My ‘jacksy’ is the one thing no security guy has never examined closely.

When I first saw this thread I thought you were planning on dropping 87.5 tabs of acid... glad this is not the case. Advice on that level of dosing would be a bit above bluelight psychedelic forum paygrade =D

'jacksy' lol learned a new word. aka Prison wallet?

Most important of all, before starting ANY psychedelic trip what is it ESSENTIAL that you MUST do? Thats right - turn off the chip pan.

A quarter of a gel tab is a waste of time and gel tab. Individual dosage units were decided by someone intelligent, knowledgeable, and passionate about psychedelics enough to manufacture LSD successfully and clandestinely. There is a reason they chose the individual one dose amount – it's the recommendation for a one-hit trip. Take the plunge into a heavy dose, just do it in the proper set and setting with good music and something visually interesting to get lost in its details.… For a long time I've felt that going to museums tripping is a cool way to get used to tripping in public.

Don't be afraid to trip. Psychedelics have things to teach us. Just be polite and respectful to others you encounter while tripping and you will be ok. Err on the side of caution, especially in jumping to conclusions regarding the motives or attitudes of others if something seems off.

It depends on the individual. I actually really enjoy very low LSD doses. But, I will say that back when I had less experience, I did not. I found that it produced a sort of in-between state where I felt a little off without any of the strong positive effects. It was only after I got more experienced that I grew to be able to utilize lower dosages. Now even 1/4 hit will make me trip a little and I'll have an interesting time. That said, I still enjoy a full hit better. 1/4 hit is going to be quite light and not fully tripping.

And yeah there is almost no way the hits are actually 350ug. Almost every single vendor overstates their dosages. A Bluelighter collected tabs from many dark web vendors that were all very highly rated, years ago, with high dosages stated. They sent one each to a lab and reported the results. Almost all were much lower than stated... "250ug" tabs were actually 60-80ug. "350ug" tabs were actually 100-120. Etc. 87.5ug is actually a full dose that is on the lighter side but it is stronger than many full tabs. But it's highly unlikely that you actually will be ingesting anywhere near that much.

Good luck FJG, one thing you could try is "ismenes wormhole". This is splitting the dose in two and taking them 20mins apart. This seems to decrease the trippy mental effects and boost the ecstacy, physical euphoria side of acid.

ismenes wormhole - like ismenes arsehole but better 😀
I might try that, but I only have 2 1/4 pieces for me and my man. I don't know if I could cut them any smaller.

I have been much studying LSD tolerance in the last week. It turns out that tolerance switches on almost as soon as your brain experiences the first hit. I don't know whether 20 minutes is too far apart or your mind would experience it as one dose. But generally speaking there's little benefit from re-dosing LSD. Whatever you think you need for the night take all together at the beginning.

I have been much studying LSD tolerance in the last week. It turns out that tolerance switches on almost as soon as your brain experiences the first hit. I don't know whether 20 minutes is too far apart or your mind would experience it as once dose. But generally speaking there's little benefit from re-dosing LSD. Whatever you think you need for the night take all together at the beginning.
Atelier read the LSD handbook for theapry on maps from the 1950s. Redosing is legit. This whole instant tolerance thing is false. It will vary for each person but redosing was the most used method for dosing LSD in the 1950s. Redosing imo is better and works super well for me infact i think the LSD hits me even harder if i space my hits out 30 mins the first wall gets my consciousness to a level then the redose powers it up to another level. In general you can redose upwards of 4 hours for the peak to get stronger and longer if you redose once the peak is done you can not reach back to the peak but it will bump the visuals up and last longer but make you feel scattered.

All the myths about redosing not working was another street myth made up on reddit from kids who took LSD once and repeated some bullshit. Redosing was huge in the 1950s and 1960s

You live in Flagstaff and you have to drive 30 miles to get to a trail???
I've said it once and I'll say it again: driving through Arizona cities is a cluster-fuck if you don't know the area. I didn't know Phoenix was separated into districts like Dallas/Fort Worth. It was a nightmare just trying to find a decent hotel. Flagstaff was worse, in my opinion. The whole town looked literally ass backwards when driving in. Seriously, like many the building entrances were facing away from the road. It was nuts. I was mostly sober at the time too.

I have been much studying LSD tolerance in the last week. It turns out that tolerance switches on almost as soon as your brain experiences the first hit. I don't know whether 20 minutes is too far apart or your mind would experience it as one dose. But generally speaking there's little benefit from re-dosing LSD. Whatever you think you need for the night take all together at the beginning.
Its been several years since I've done acid, so I hope its worth my time at least.

I honestly believe just take a half if your worried. LSD is dosed by chemists who understand the dangers of psychedelics and for that reason don't dose LSD crazy like they did in the 1960s. Usually one tab is one trip
I only have 2 1/4 pieces for me and my fiance, so it shouldn't be too heavy.

You know it's actually not all that bad. Last time I flew (domestic of course), I was tripping on two hits of some excellent Czech needlepoint acid, drugs all in my toiletries bag… boarded the plane and surreptitiously took bumps of ketamine while listening to the latest Run The Jewels album, RTJ4. I flew with, all carry-on, nothing checked, 2 grams of DMT, 2 grams of K, .5g 3-HO-PCE, .5g 3-HO-PCP, a few capsule of 3-CL-CP, about a half ounce of cannabis, 3 g of shatter, 2 g of wax, 2.5 g of crystal meth, 1 g of α-PVP, 300 mg Epracetin, 20 capsules of Colour @ 30 mg/each, about 8 or so capsules of 2C-B-FLY and about 5 or 6 capsules of 5-MeO-MiPT. I didn't try to hide any of it beyond keeping it neatly contained in my toiletries bag and keeping powders in small, neat little wide-and-flat round glass containers that do not look unlike make-up containers, something x-ray technicians see a lot of every day without giving it two thoughts so long as it doesn't appear to be a weapon and you're not obviously muling a metric fuck ton of drugs.

But that's not the point. Tripping on an airplane is an adventure I highly recommended checking out with a backup, safety xanny bar in your pocket for a just-in-case you panic kinda thing. It's very comforting to have that on hand, I've found. Whether you take it is up to you to decide in the moment, but having the option is always nice and gives me more confidence to trip.
Holy shit! I'd be way too paranoid to carry all that, much less trip without wigging out. That sounds like a nightmare to me. On another note, yes, its good to have a trip killer or at least some meds to relieve anxiety. I went ahead and got my man a valium in case his trip sucks and of course I have my pain meds. They might come in handy. I never trip without having meds to soothe me on hand.