• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did have a problem like this that I fixed by taking it apart and cleaning it before, so that would probably work. I wanted an excuse to get a new mouse though, maybe I can fix this one and keep it as a reliable backup.

I get shit in my scroll wheel/keyboard cracks too, not like I'm putting cheeto dust and mayonnaise in it or something, it's just dust buildup lol. Dust is surprisingly sticky on its own, after a while a compressor or canned "air" won't do much. Maybe that's just me though, 2 dogs and a cat so maybe more hair and other dust crap than a normal house?

Well look at that... I used a little sim-eject tool I have sitting on my desk (also good for stirring vaporizer chamber) to pry out some dust from alongside the mouse wheel, and now it works perfectly. Oh well, new mouse is coming, could have saved $46 but I've been wanting an upgrade for a little while anyway.

I really need to be serious about making my stuff last this time. I have never had issues with running out of my pain meds early but my concentrates are a different story. I still got more left in my quota but been spending more than I should. I was able to get some sd shatter which is treating me real nicely. I got some distillate too but going to wait till later or tomorrow since I want to get a good idea of the quality of this stuff. I had shatter plenty of times but first time getting it from a shop here. They just recently started selling it in my state before that the only extract they sold that wasn't in a cartridge, tincture, capsule, ect; was distilete. It's weird how things turned out since my states was one of those with very strict marijuana laws. The opioid epidemic had a retty big role to play in support for mmj here.

Well look at that... I used a little sim-eject tool I have sitting on my desk (also good for stirring vaporizer chamber) to pry out some dust from alongside the mouse wheel, and now it works perfectly. Oh well, new mouse is coming, could have saved $46 but I've been wanting an upgrade for a little while anyway.

'least you've got one that works in the meantime

I really need to be serious about making my stuff last this time. I have never had issues with running out of my pain meds early but my concentrates are a different story. I still got more left in my quota but been spending more than I should. I was able to get some sd shatter which is treating me real nicely. I got some distillate too but going to wait till later or tomorrow since I want to get a good idea of the quality of this stuff. I had shatter plenty of times but first time getting it from a shop here. They just recently started selling it in my state before that the only extract they sold that wasn't in a cartridge, tincture, capsule, ect; was distilete. It's weird how things turned out since my states was one of those with very strict marijuana laws. The opioid epidemic had a retty big role to play in support for mmj here.

It's INSANE how tough it is to keep myself from using my dab pen nonstop and destroying my tolerance. It's just so damn alluring...

I maintain by keeping flower as my primary smoke, but I've got days where I'm vaping shatter exclusively. Luckily it hasn't caught up to me yet.

I really need to be serious about making my stuff last this time.

Same. I had a quarter ounce a couple of days ago. Getting another one tomorrow, been feeling off all day and still toked a solid gram. Sucks cause I already need a lot more THC than I am getting and when I run low withdrawals from other drugs get worse.

Didn't stop me from watching tv though got some grandfather resin going on. Has been a while since I smoked resin, feels pretty desperate but it definitely gets me high. Gives me a headache though... doesn't stop me from collecting grandfather resin. Like how you can roll a joint with roaches and then roll a joint with those roaches ad infinitum.

Last edited:
I'm tellin' you guys, those that want to make their tree last should really look into a PAX 3 or comparable vapes. In my opinion, the highs are better (more clear-headed, more "clean"), and you get the added plus of saving your already-vaped-bud and rolling joints/blunts with 50:50 fresh weed:AVB and getting high as fuck all over again.

Back when I was smoking I'd get an ounce a month. It's been over a month since I started with the vaping and I still have 2/3 of an ounce of flower and ~2.3g of shatter (I wonder if those numbers are a coincidence?)-- and my last pick-up was a week before the vapes arrived in the mail. The shatter was overpriced, though, 4X the retail/medical price listed on the packaging... so I guess that kind of counterbalances cost-effectiveness for me, but not you guys in legal and medical states.

A PAX device caught my eye when I noticed they had these vape pens. Been dabbing for so long I hadn't noticed. That is better for getting super baked I'd think. So you can put both weed and shatter in them? I would want one would be for discretion. I am habituated to the bong, but it's sort of hard to carry a bong with you everywhere it does work if it's as small bong and as an oversized hash pipe but it isn't convenient or discrete at all. and I couldn't really have one on an office desk... not yet, anyway. One day.

I love smoking bong so much though it's always my go-to for getting stoned. I was just out in the snow for my morning sunrise walk, and had one of the best stones in recent memory. Hit the bong in the fresh frigid air, so smooth. Reflective high on a snowy morning walk. Left me cheerful, wonder what I should do today. Definitely get more weed.

Last edited:
Every time I feel like I've forgotten what psychedelic weed feels like... jack herer. It's crazy, I'll try a really nice grow/cure job of something that people somewhat often report as psychedelic like sour diesel, nothing... doesn't matter how fucked up I get. Come back to jack herer after a short break (doesn't seem to work as a daily thing, more like once a week, like acid) and my hearing starts being weird and I get medium strong CEVs.

Also I'm 11/10 loving watching the birds at the feeder on my window right now. Weed makes me love everything, a lot.

I'm smoking a different and mysterious strain. It has a flavour like peanut butter, def a nice cure and flush. I got quite a bit of it, and today is a cheerful day. It's upbeat herb with a kush backbone and a trippy effect. I've got a lot going on here it's nice stuff, funny you mention trippy weed as I've had way trippier sativa weed than this but it's def got a trip vibe to it. Kinda like assimilating the meditative aspect of a contemplative indica with the creative thought processes of some trippy african landrace sativa. just good weed to smoke.

Really liking this dog walker distilette. It's 82% thc, 0.3% cbd, thcv 0.4%, cbn, 0.3%, and 5.7% cbg. I find the extracts higher in cbg produce and opiate like chilled out feel and are amazing for pain and sleep.

'least you've got one that works in the meantime

It's INSANE how tough it is to keep myself from using my dab pen nonstop and destroying my tolerance. It's just so damn alluring...

I maintain by keeping flower as my primary smoke, but I've got days where I'm vaping shatter exclusively. Luckily it hasn't caught up to me yet.
A shame fl doesn't do flowers but at least they are branching out with types of extracts. The price for distilette and shatter isn't too bad here; a gram costs a little bit over what the standard street price for an 1/8th of top shelf bud costs. It's allot better deal than the vape carts were they cost ~25% more for $25% less product.
Really pissed I wasted my money on that live resin I got from my friend instead of getting his weed especially since he never bull shits when he says it's really good and I could of got a decent amount for a nice price.

Last edited:
Really liking this dog walker distilette. It's 82% thc, 0.3% cbd, thcv 0.4%, cbn, 0.3%, and 5.7% cbg. I find the extracts higher in cbg produce and opiate like chilled out feel and are amazing for pain and sleep.

A shame fl doesn't do flowers but at least they are branching out with types of extracts. The price for distilette and shatter isn't too bad here; a gram costs a little bit over what the standard street price for an 1/8th of top shelf bud costs. It's allot better deal than the vape carts were they cost ~25% more for $25% less product.
Really pissed I wasted my money on that live resin I got from my friend instead of getting his weed especially since he never bull shits when he says it's really good and I could of got a decent amount for a nice price.

MD's medical, and flower's easily obtained. My only issue is that my CO connect dried up and I have to make do with lower quality and higher-priced local deals.

Which is strange when you consider cross-country transport, but it is what it is.

Been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 all day. Top-notch game so far, the fist fights are fun as hell. Shoot-outs are frustrating with these early-game weapons, though.

Antonw else really high at the moment. I bonged about a gram after doing hot yoga (this is my new chronic pain treatment over opiates; I finally found one), and I did it for 4 hours it's the day I go pretty intensive with the exercise so yeah and also do so labour work. So, fuckin exhausted and sitting down with a medium pizza and btw Jbult dude I'm already on season 3 of Wentworth and Season 2 of rewatching Breaking Bad. I really like Wentworth, got a bit of a thing for the redhead lol. She is shy and feisty and crazy and well deadly. I'm glad season 2 ended the way that it did I would have been pissed if it hadn't at the climax part. It's a good show though and something that is helping pass time if I hit benzo wd's hard at any time.
If you've had any sort of addiction, or even if you smoke a shit ton of weed daily I'd say exercise is pretty much mandatory. Otherwise my lungs feel burnt and I can't hit the bong as hard at all. After those workouts I can take hits twice as big that feel smoother for that first sesh. That's when I get the highest and where Im at now. Oh yeah and the strains of health benefits that help stabilize mood.

I'm about to be really high, is that good enough?

You should actually be able to tell when I'm really high because I'm pretty sure my posts sound increasingly retarded the higher I get

Only if you were not in a position to be high before dude.

lmfao I will see if I can notice. Generally the higher I am, the more cheerful I am. I can convey things with fewer words.

The dispensary I got 2 really good cheap ass quarters from a while back has that deal on 20% THC 3% terpenes Purple Hindu Kush... you bet your ass I'm gonna be over there buying that shit as soon as they open. Well... at least within an hour or two of them opening, I just took a big hit and they open in less than 2 hours so might wait a bit to drive.

164926.jpg

Curious what you guys consider this as far as how "beautiful" or good looking or whatever you wanna say it is, 1-10. I give it like a 5 or 6 but maybe it looks really good to people in illegal markets used to brick?

Last edited:
4.20 to 7.10

roughly

Holy fuck this weed tastes amazing. 710/420, like I'm inhaling from a bag of black licorice. Will update with how the high is in a bit.

update: Holy fuck i am high, gonna have to agree with the reviews that described this as psychedelic.

Last edited:
I just had a heavy toke myself. Looks like nice tree some light orange and purple colours. Doesn't look like anything special but it looks balanced, I'd def smoke that right now on top of the kush I just hit. Could be trimmed a little more.

I just had a heavy toke myself. Looks like nice tree some light orange and purple colours. Doesn't look like anything special but it looks balanced, I'd def smoke that right now on top of the kush I just hit. Could be trimmed a little more.
Weren't you obsessed with purple kush recently? That's actually the same thing as purple hindu kush I found out today! Same exact parents and even though they have separate leafly/wikileaf pages, the effects, flavors, growing habit, etc all sound identical.

Did you ever find it psychedelic? My vision started going weird when I got super high a short while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.