• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lemon skunk might be the most clear-headed high I've ever had. That said, I have to try my candyland ASAP too, so I ground some up and filled the vaporizer for after work tomorrow.

I'm running low, but I still have some variety. I have a little bit of two SFV OG phenos and some Wedding Cake (Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie)

I was at a Crunklestein show the other day and picked up a nice new pipe. It's got over a dozen millies (mostly Grateful Dead-themed) and some nice fuming. The artist is Jerry Kelly and he's been around for awhile so I feel it's a little piece of history.

One of the piece's at the show:
NSFW:
43422067_610654046018398_6671478013092667308_n.jpg

Last edited:
That helps. I was smoking sativa for a while and now straight kush. My tolerance is lower when I switch get baked as hell at first, same happens vice versa. Usually I still have to much anhedonia to crack a smile but I've been giggling watching the tv show. And yeah Jibilt I finished season 1 that redhead is crazy. I always dig the crazy girls aha it seems. So true. Or they me. Whatever. I'm looking for season 2 baked as shit and can't find it. Got breaking bad I just don't really remember if it's good I watched season 1 so long ago. Might get some of that candy going I mean break bad but I think it will bore me. It's nice to feel good for once. Nothing like productive just not braindead and ruined still from drugs I stopped doing last year.

That helps. I was smoking sativa for a while and now straight kush. My tolerance is lower when I switch get baked as hell at first, same happens vice versa. Usually I still have to much anhedonia to crack a smile but I've been giggling watching the tv show. And yeah Jibilt I finished season 1 that redhead is crazy. I always dig the crazy girls aha it seems. So true. Or they me. Whatever. I'm looking for season 2 baked as shit and can't find it. Got breaking bad I just don't really remember if it's good I watched season 1 so long ago. Might get some of that candy going I mean break bad but I think it will bore me. It's nice to feel good for once. Nothing like productive just not braindead and ruined still from drugs I stopped doing last year.

IT ONLY GETS BETTER

If you can't find season 2 I'm guessing you're not using the US Netflix, right?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ykkua

that's a link to season 2, episode 1. If you want me to throw up links for each one just say the word and I'll inbox 'em to you.

[EDIT: Breaking Bad's awesome and you'll love it if you go back to it. Biggest issue you might have (keyword being "might") is that you may find a lot of triggers for your urge to use harder substances whilst watching. They mainly stick to meth but heroin, pills and marijuana pop up frequently. Also, they smoke hella cigarettes and just watching that shit makes me want one myself.

I almost always want to go pick up some Xanax when I watch Breaking Bad or The Wire.]

Last edited:
Work is kicking my ass lately. I work in a job that's like 70% physical labor and 30% actually using your brain for anything. Most people there seem to forego the 30% and not use their brains. Leads to lots of shit I have to fix. Pay is pretty good though, I just wish I lived closer, a 15 minute walk to work sounds much better than a 25 minute drive, even if it's pouring freezing rain honestly.

Candyland here to save the day. For some reason it's advertised as a 75 percent sativa, but one of its parents is a 75% indica and the other is 60% indica lol... Just goes to show you how little consistency there is in strain terminology and even just the idea of strains as a whole.

Yeah man I don't even use netflix but I can I gotta get a friends account info. And then do the American thing to access the content. And yeah the first season was a good start to that show, I also just watched the first season of Breaking Bad again and enjoyed it. My stash is running low now though. Just got pretty baked off some rez I had saved up and dried.

Breaking Bad is sweet though yeah I think I recall enjoying the earlier episodes more but I am about to start season 2 so yeah. That link is sweet I can start watching Wentworth again I like it haha. But yeah I gotta stop being too lazy to get netflix.

Yeah man I don't even use netflix but I can I gotta get a friends account info. And then do the American thing to access the content. And yeah the first season was a good start to that show, I also just watched the first season of Breaking Bad again and enjoyed it. My stash is running low now though. Just got pretty baked off some rez I had saved up and dried.

Breaking Bad is sweet though yeah I think I recall enjoying the earlier episodes more but I am about to start season 2 so yeah. That link is sweet I can start watching Wentworth again I like it haha. But yeah I gotta stop being too lazy to get netflix.

Yeah you do, man, yeah you do. It costs less than a dimebag a month for their most basic subscription.

They just released this show called Medal of Honor. Each episode follows the story of an actual Medal of Honor recipient-- the actions that deemed them worthy of the Medal and backstory on their early lives, combined with action scene recreations that are all as adrenaline-pumping as the first half hour of Saving Private Ryan. I swear, it's like each episode takes the most hardcore battle scene from an amazing war movie and breaks the battle down minute-by-minute, complete with eyewitness interviews/testimony. The best part, though? Occasionally the soldier that an episode focuses on is still alive and tells their story in their own words.

It's fucking amazing. I saw it on my recommendations on Tuesday, finished the last episode of a 10-part season last night. It had me hooked, and it's probably the most emotionally evocative show I've seen in recent memory. They do an excellent job of making you feel like you're right there in the thick of it with these guys.

its so early but it's bothering me a little i know i posted a pic a few days ago of plant im growing was it deleted by a mod for some reason, sorry im kinda of high but i dont know why my posts disapeared

its so early but it's bothering me a little i know i posted a pic a few days ago of plant im growing was it deleted by a mod for some reason, sorry im kinda of high but i dont know why my posts disapeared

I remember seeing that, and I just looked through your post history and can't find it anywhere.

So don't worry, if you're crazy then we're in this shit together, trems. Normally you get some kind of message when a moderator takes action against you, except for post edits. They can sneak those in on you if they wanted to without you ever knowing, but we've had pretty stand-up folks moderating CD these last several years and I don't think the CD mods would get you like that (can't really speak for the rest of the forum, though.)

Only thing I can think of is that the thread you posted in was deleted or the image-hosting website you used had a link that expired after a set amount of time-- but that would still leave the post, albeit blank. idk, man, but I'm curious.

the link would of been in this thread, i think about 5 days ago, i know i posted it, oh well though id like to know if were not allowed to post such pictures anymore?

Apparently attempting to edit a post using the mobile site automatically deletes the post. At least it used to, maybe that's been fixed.. Just a thought. What are you growing?

the plant doing best i believe is "blue dream" and then there are a couple seeds that i got through homegrown pot through family

I had a couple of outdoor blue dream plants a few years back but didn't really know what I was doing. Ended up getting a small amount of good bud though.

Currently doing three different strains from bag seed. One is a Papua New Guinea sativa with a sweet smell, one lighter coloured with a sour smell and the other a typical garden variety. We don't really have strain names around here, lots of different stuff but no branding. As long as it tastes good and makes everything else taste good, I'm happy.

Should have some results by Christmas and I was considering not buying any more until then, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

Ya Jibult I am watching season 2 now the redhead is losing her mind. That is some trippy stuff. Almost out of kush might have to stop watching for a bit.

I have non-american netflix got the family login or whatever today. I don't know if they have wentworth on it and am pretty lazy about changing the vpn or that thing I gotta do. Just streaming from that link and breaking bad has been super good so far. I must have watched that high as fuck cause I don't remember it too well.

Yeah dude the 2nd season is awesome so far. I like that heroin is involved in the plot, always do. Inherent Vice is like the best movie ever dude you seen that? Don't tell me you haven't seen Inherent Vice lol. Best stoner film imo a work of art. Been having mad cravings lately for that H but seeing it on a tv show isn't going to impact that. I could get it at any time if I really wanted to. Yeah though the prison dynamics are getting more complicated than in the beginning. I like that its a women's prison too, I personally feel like I am serving a psychological prison sentence at the moment and I've found myself becoming fascinated by the prison system this year. Watched a few documentaries, etc. I could probably find a good read come to think of it.

Last edited:
We don't really have strain names around here, lots of different stuff but no branding. As long as it tastes good
That's the way to go, growers come up with all types of stuff here. If one isn't selling fast enough they just change the name lol

I really like blue dream; one of my favs. I used to get it pretty steadily from my boy in flowers and oil. Such a shame they don't allow growing here; I'd love to try experimenting with growing different strains and make a bunch of dry sift.

I don't use mine for concentrates, because I've only ever seen average-at-best reviews of the concentrate insert that comes with it. Apparently the best way to get a decent dab from it is to attach it upside down to a water bong and treat it like a literal dab rig/bong/vape-combo. Dude was getting insane pulls, but he's the only one I've ever seen manage it and even said himself that it wasn't quite right.

Google "The Dr. Dabber Ghost Kit" and see if that would fit your needs, because that one was on my list of potential pens before I made my choices. The Ghost Kit's cheap, though, especially compared to what you'd pay for a PAX 3 that you plan to use for oil. I've also never been disappointed with Kandy Pens, even though I'm admittedly new to the whole vaping thing.

It's expensive as shit but apparently Prohibited in the 5th Degree is an awesome oil pen? That's just from a few review lists I've read, though, I don't know much about it.
I'll look into those. My mom recently started using oil medically and also can't have anything too harsh. The vape carts that are 60/40 cannabinoid/pct oil are pretty smooth but start to get a burn taste near the end.

I might get a cheap water chamber attachment to fit over it.

Lots of tv to watch, a tiny half gram to smoke. Gotta wait until tomorrow to grab a quarter. It's supposed to be legal, a month ago I could have walked to a storefront. Trying to hold onto my herb for the morning but sometimes ya gotta smoke that pot. Pretty annoying when ya got cash in hand for something that is supposed to be legal it's not like stores are supposed to close Friday afternoon, and lots of tv to watch.
Not one for tolerance breaks of any sort. Suppose that's why my tolerance to the drugs I like is so high.

My mouse's scroll wheel ate shit today, it scrolls up intermittently and poorly and bounces back down a few lines usually when I stop trying to scroll. Bought a Logitech G603 to replace it... looking forward to having a wireless mouse.

My mouse's scroll wheel ate shit today, it scrolls up intermittently and poorly and bounces back down a few lines usually when I stop trying to scroll. Bought a Logitech G603 to replace it... looking forward to having a wireless mouse.

It could be malfunction, but that seriously, legitimately happened to me multiple times when I would get food crumbs (I swear to God I'm not a fat ass, you guys) or dog hair and dust or just whatever managed to get stuck in the cracks of the scroll wheel. The only difference is that occasionally the wheel wouldn't work at all, in addition to just bouncing in the opposite direction of whichever one I intended when it decided it actually wanted to put in some work.

Normally a quick couple of hits with a can of compressed air would do the trick for me, if it's possible you might have something stuck in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.