• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so is it like an anthology series? Where they change everything up, including most or all of the characters, from season to season?

So hey, let me run an idea by you. From the way you post, I figure you have a steady source of income, yeah? Do you think you could go without weed for a single pay period?

I'm only asking because it might help you if you bought your typical pick-up, but didn't start smoking it until your next pay period when you picked up again. Then, in the future, set up those bullshit deliveries that you told us about to try and arrive after you blow through your initial pick-up and before you start in on your second (seems like you get quarter oz's at a time, so place your order once you get from a half oz down to a quarter oz.)

In theory, you'd always have tree coming-- the only catch is going without while still having a full stash for a week or two. When I started doing this a few years back, I also found myself stretching to conserve weed. I would set a max amount (1g/day to stretch an ounce for 4 weeks, but that was before I started vaping) on how much I could smoke in a week, and if I noticed myself burning through my stash too fast I would slow it down for a day or two to make it last me until I for sure knew I'd be in dire need of some more.

Just an idea, though. No worries if it's something that wouldn't suit you.

Last edited:
Yeah dude the actors and actresses are often the same. I like Season 7 Cult because Evan Peter's acting is phenomenal in it and he is an adderall ridden psychopath with a cult following. You can look up a pic of what he looks like he has this wild blue hair. He goes around manipulating people seeing and playing on their weaknesses and wins them over I thought it was pretty cool there are lots of mad deaths.
Yeah like I don't know how I feel about any other season of that show but I've watched them all, because I love horror stuff. I'm downloading the episode that came out last night to check it out, wonder if it will be any good at al or a waste of time. They rarely seem to end right, but Cult has an awesome ending. Not the ending I would want, but a fucking badass one.
And yeah I'm still watching Wentworth season 1 dude. I stopped for a while cause all I had was outdoor to get my by but now I am high as fuck on uk cheese, and have a full bottle of alprazolam. I did a lot of math for money yesterday and today I feel frazzled from it, I'm not used to using that part of my brain even though it is one of my strengths, these days, I need to be doing more of that. Random tangent, it's the sativa I guess but there's a nice indica stoning effect to this strain as well.
So yeah man I am in a good situation, I have a lot of uk cheese to smoke during the day and then real nice purple kush to smoke at night, and xanax as needed.

Yeah man my dealer (even though it's legal haha) recently was offering me real cheap ounces, like very cheap, of chron but I'd have to buy on the reg and I can't buy ounces on the reg. All I need are three stoner friends who buy quarters on the reg to collaborate with and I will be getting an insane deal for good weed like that my friends will too. Plus, I will keep all the kolas before my friends come over aha. I'm sort of going for that, because a quarter these days will last me 5 days to a week if I'm not stupid with it.

I've got the tree covered pretty well these days man. Things changed and I have a better link to good stuff. I'm switching from etiz to xans too which is really helping out my anxiety because I find that ever sine becoming benzodiazepine dependent, etizolam is useless as a substitute. I just had a lot from like 6 years ago and nothing else or a while, it sucked. At first I strongly preferred etizolam and that is the first one I got hooked on, I hated alprazolam compared to it but now after using klonopin and valium actual meds that work for my condition but that I have such limited access to, I prefer alprazolam to most anything other than valium and I have a thing for ativan haha.

Yeah dude but now that I have 10 grams and both indica and sativa well to answer your question no I am too mentally unstable to go a morning without weed, but if I cut back at least a little drastically then I could save money in the meantime and get better weed in the future like you're saying. I'm happy with the way that things are for now. I like having limited access, helps me smoke less and keep my tolerance down.

That's a good idea though like I'd make it my own cause I would be able to drastically cut back but not fully stop. Fulling stopping would not be possible dude I'd be in the mental ward in a matter of days.

Twin Peaks is not an anthology, it's a continuous story; I believe he was referring to American Horror Story. Never watched that show myself.

Just seemed unclear what was being discussed.

If you do watch Twin Peaks and wana continue past season 2, make sure you give Fire Walk with Me a watch. It bridges the gap between the original series and the latest season on HBO.

Also, important to realize, the acting is intentionally similar to soap operas. That's the joke. The actors are fantastic, they're going over the top on purpose, not cause they just suck. Some people don't realize this and get turned off by the pilot.

Oh yeah dude twin peaks season 3 happened like 2 decades later with a lot of the same actors and actresses, and pretty neat guest appearances. Season 1 is amazing, I just didn't think there was anything else to add dude will likely enjoy it. Twin peaks has a supernatural aspect to it, that is one thing I would say that you might not notice right away. It ends up becoming abstract in meaning and the latest season is totally different and more for artsy / creative people exclusively since it doesn't really have a linear plot that is easy to follow really in any way at all and leaves things open to interpretation. The other seasons do that too but not nearly as much as the one like 20 years later. It's starts off as a good murder mystery (season 1 does) and the setting is a small town in the mountains near the border of us and canada like where everyone knows each other it's a nice place in fact to film. It's just an awesome show though dude and don't forget to be stoned enough to enjoy the opening tune.

I was referring to AHS I think that only season 7 is worth watching other than the one Jibult mentioned, the 1st one. I liked it pretty much cause of evan peter's psycho acting though it is good and the ending was awesome which is atypical of that show. It's sort of anthology if I know what you mean, like the latest season has something to do from that murder house in the one you liked. Creeps me out when I'm really baked for sure. I haven't been paying much attention to it though. Still something I watch. Cult isn't supernatural at all it's more like a modern day psychopath on the loose.

Oh yeah and dude there is a super boring part of twin peaks, can someone help me out where this occurs? I think it's like mid season two, but for me and my arts student brother it got boring as fuck for like 5 - 8 episodes or so. And yeah, you have to be patient to watch it and it would be good to appreciate the fine arts for twin peaks.

Man coop is so awesome in that show.

I can never hear Roy Orbison's "In Dreams" the same again after watching Blue Velvet.

"Mommy, baby wants to..." =D

That one is really messed up eh. Have you seen Mulholland Drive? I'm thinking of watching it tonight. Being a burnout on the weekend again. Popped 3 xanx, had 2 coffees... yeah, coffee gets me high I don't know about you guys I find it addictive. I'll slam like 10 espresso though. And smoking uk cheese and purple kush so I can't really complain, you know you're depressed when it's hard to be lazybones and pay attention to binge watch tv though. Sort of zoned out, alprazolam provides the greatest escape in the world of benzos for me. Love alprazolam always seems to fuck me over though and quickly. Or, I enjoy fucking myself over and then going through hell to rephrase that last part. There's just something about those euphoric highs and lows below comprehension.

I'll have to watch it. I think I passed out, I don't remember when. For a few hours, it is not yet midnight. Well, almost time to pop some more xanax, smoke weed until then and get back to binge watching.
It can be hard to smoke a heavier bong toke when you first wake up but joints can no longer really get me stoned the same. Smoking frequent little tokes.

I keep a container of my weed that's slightly vaporized but not enough to warrent putting it in the used container. I cracked into it today for the first time in quite a while, it was very nice. Can't say I've had that much euphoria in a quite a while. That said, generally I find more euphoria = harder crash... and I can definitely feel that.

Also I really want to try some ghost train haze but I'm sure as hell not patronizing the dispensaries that have it now, there's 2 delivery-only ones (I'm perfectly capable of picking it up myself and saving the fee) that have it for a reasonable price, all the stores that have it though charge a ridiculous amount. I don't support that crap. Vote with your wallet.

Man, I'm all about the kush these days. It's legal here, but just picked a q of purple kush like the good old days. It's pretty nice kush actually, potent as fuck and long lasting weed. A little dry but I don't mind that it's a nice cure. Good for heads, got that reallllll nice dank kush flavour. Haven't been into kush in ages but it's all I want to smoke now. Smoking kush morning til night. Fuck quitting I was trying to earlier this year but yeah fuck that. Smokin on that pk, all day, tried to quit, nay.

That is a good haze the ghost train. It didn't look like anything special on the outside but when I broke it up, cake. Potent nice stuff I don't remember if it had that tropical aroma I don't think it did. I don't think the aroma was overbearing if I recall. It was strong potent haze for sure, damn would like an ounce of that stuff now that sounds like fun.

I picked up a gram of candyland and a gram of lemon skunk for basically nothing at a dispensary on my way home from work today. Testing out the lemon skunk right now, I always like it when I can feel a strain hitting/my worries melting away while I'm still inhaling.

Working my way rather quickly through my q of purple kush. Love the stuff, nice grow for sure. I didn't have anything good for a few days so smoking my kush feels like waking up refreshed and renewed. Pretty much just giggled and slept yesterday and feeling great and motivated after about well 10 tokes already and I can't quite recall but I easily sliept 12 hours... xans were involved.

One of my favourites parts about the weather getting cold are the outdoor wake and bakes. The air is cold, makes it smoother to take heavier bong tokes. I'm lit as fuck. I'm gonna keep watching Wentworth for a bit cause I was low on weed all weekend and well I can't really function when I'm low on weed. I don't do anything.

Hearing the stuff about how your medical and recreational systems are set up down there is pretty neat, it is very different than here.

One of my favourites parts about the weather getting cold are the outdoor wake and bakes. The air is cold

lmfao, fair to say that this is probably the most Canadian thing I'll read today.

Once the temp drops down to 40F days, I become a strictly indoor smoker. I'm freezing cold all night/morning at work during Winter, so when I get home I'm staying in the heat and probably taking several hot showers throughout the day.

There's nothing worse than trying to pass your buddy a joint and y'all's hands are shaking so much from the cold that you just can't complete the hand-off smoothly. :(

Duuuude I've been killing bong tokes of purple kush all afternoon after I passed out after lunch from smoking a lot this morning. Starting to enter giggle territory again, especially since I had my first jolt of coffee in a few days and I find it a pretty nice stim if used occasionally. I just slept and woke up and slept and woke up staying up for a couple hours for I think 18 hours, it's hard to say. I'm confused lol I think I'll take another hit of that pk, is has that dank kush flavour man just nice overall kush.

Cause I find I get a sore throat sometimes smoking too much, but the outdoor air makes for a smooth crisp Northern hit.

Yeah man actually nice point. I've been smoking sativa all summer, like good sativa, trippy as hell weed. But that isn't the weed I really function on very well I like a nice full indica, I find a have a low tolerance to them now. Being high strung and enjoying heavy hits the kush is def for me.

Yeah dude that sucks, I hibernate and sneak outside to rip bong tokes. I remember the old days though where we'd meet up in circles of cars and circles of stoners and have like 10 joints going at a time constantly passing and toking trying to keep warm. Man those tokes are smooth though I gotta get out to the bushes the woods where it smells nice and piney. There would probably be pinene in the air that would affect the high as a terpene or I could just eat some pine needles I think they have that in it.

Duuuude I've been killing bong tokes of purple kush all afternoon after I passed out after lunch from smoking a lot this morning. Starting to enter giggle territory again, especially since I had my first jolt of coffee in a few days and I find it a pretty nice stim if used occasionally. I just slept and woke up and slept and woke up staying up for a couple hours for I think 18 hours, it's hard to say. I'm confused lol I think I'll take another hit of that pk, is has that dank kush flavour man just nice overall kush.

Cause I find I get a sore throat sometimes smoking too much, but the outdoor air makes for a smooth crisp Northern hit.

Yeah man actually nice point. I've been smoking sativa all summer, like good sativa, trippy as hell weed. But that isn't the weed I really function on very well I like a nice full indica, I find a have a low tolerance to them now. Being high strung and enjoying heavy hits the kush is def for me.

Yeah dude that sucks, I hibernate and sneak outside to rip bong tokes. I remember the old days though where we'd meet up in circles of cars and circles of stoners and have like 10 joints going at a time constantly passing and toking trying to keep warm. Man those tokes are smooth though I gotta get out to the bushes the woods where it smells nice and piney. There would probably be pinene in the air that would affect the high as a terpene or I could just eat some pine needles I think they have that in it.

oh christ, fuck those days. Three people max, and there needs to be two joints or blunts in rotation at the same time.

One'll suffice for just two people, though.

Fuck, man, you're about to make me go take a walk.

I was just out for another toke of pk. Normally it would be hard for me to rip this much bong and it is good kush so I'm in a nice mood. I'm surprised it didn't have a dank smell not too much of an aroma but the hits are strongly flavoured kush. Bonged like a gram, when did my tolerance get so high. Gonna watch an episode of Wentworth I don't mind it so far I think the redhead is silly.

Been blazed for days to the max, yeah dude that sounds like a good idea. Smoking weed is always a good idea unless supply is low.

Gonna blast some tunes as well. That last hit really did me in, like smoking a pinner to myself all at once. Officially train wrecked. Man you gotta appreciate the kush sometimes ya know what I'm sayin. The flavour is like no other, it goes so well with stuff like espresso and the effects too. Trying to have two cups of water for every coffee I have I brew that stuff strong af.

Last edited:
I was just out for another toke of pk. Normally it would be hard for me to rip this much bong and it is good kush so I'm in a nice mood. I'm surprised it didn't have a dank smell not too much of an aroma but the hits are strongly flavoured kush. Bonged like a gram, when did my tolerance get so high. Gonna watch an episode of Wentworth I don't mind it so far I think the redhead is silly.

Been blazed for days to the max, yeah dude that sounds like a good idea. Smoking weed is always a good idea unless supply is low.

Gonna blast some tunes as well. That last hit really did me in, like smoking a pinner to myself all at once. Officially train wrecked. Man you gotta appreciate the kush sometimes ya know what I'm sayin. The flavour is like no other, it goes so well with stuff like espresso and the effects too. Trying to have two cups of water for every coffee I have I brew that stuff strong af.

Which episode are you on? That redhead... she's a god damn animal (but in a good way?) I'm guessing you haven't made it far enough to see that part of her yet, but what she did to her husband? That's not shit; it doesn't even compare to what she does in prison. You're in for a wild ride, dude, you just have to stay patient and pay attention, and the shit just draws me right the fuck in when I'm high.

Yeah man I've been bonging purple kush all day and on episode 8. lol. Fuck man I smoked 10 grams over the weekend and Monday and now it's a quarter in 2 days, the money adds up. It's right I agree with what you're saying and yeah in a good way haha. It's so funny the show I find but maybe it's because I am high as fuck off these cold air kush tokes. Was gonna ask if the other seasons are good too / worth watching. Only thing that's gonna stop this binge is a quarter gram bong toke between episodes and I possibly just double dosed my xan. I forgot half an hour later if I took it or not, I moved it upstairs and was just doing a lot of stuff at the time. Not really amnesic I just have absolutely no memory of having taken them. I remember that I remembered too but I had to go do a bunch of stuff first. If I double dosed that's a lil peep dose and it will knock me out several bars so I hope I didn't make that mistake. I'm loving this and I'm going to start the first season of Breaking Bad after this season as well. It has been so long since I watched that show I practically forget it. Throw in some fantasy like Harry Potter and there we go, a good burnout day. Emma Watson these days (not in the movies haha) but she's like 27 now I think and very foxy. Her and Hannah Reid are really hot I find. And yeah I have def seen a little of the friskiness of that red head haha I like it, too funny. I think I saw like one fragment of what she did to her husband and how her charges scared the other women when they asked. She just refused to see her daughter and I didn't really understand that part like after she was fucked with. Been high as fuck watching this feels great cause it's tough to get me stoned recreationally like this where it enhances things like weed always did before. Gotta switch to dabbing when I can afford it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.