• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I got realllllly messed up on that PHK this morning. Really messed up. Good stuff.

Man I didn't get all that baked this morning, was in a daze. After hot yoga though, took some tokes and have been real lit ever since. Had a healthy meal before getting high too. A lot of factors go into how high I get. I'm taking a break while watching Wentworth season 4 because I've plateaud... well maybe another little bong rip to extend the duration. It has been an hour since I smoked, after all. Man, I'll never quit lucky I'm somewhere that it's legal for sure.

I've been watching Forensic Files lately. Good, slightly older murder investigation documentary. I've actually watched it on and off on netflix for the past year but been watching a few episodes a day lately. No idea why I like this kind of show but I do. One of the few things I can follow when I'm high lol

I know what you mean, I couldn't follow something like Inherent Vice if I was super baked. Funny considering it is my fave doper movie.
Wentworth is good shit... one word Jibult... Ferguson. lol

Wentworth is good shit... one word Jibult... Ferguson. lol

ohhhhh my god, dude, she's literally the reason I started watching. I saw a list some time back that was something like "TV's most nightmarish villains ever" and mother fuckin' Joan Ferguson topped their list. I was caught so off-guard by a random mention like that that I had to check out her story and, man.... fuckin'.... Wentworth, bro, it will not disappoint you.

Anyone else typically high by the time the sun rises? Wake and baked at that peaceful time this morning when the world is still awake and it's Mary Jane and I. The full moon has been beautiful the past few mornings low near the horizon in the backyard and awe inspiring while taking those crisp fresh morning air kush tokes.

I do have a super dry throat right now because of my weed use. It sucks, solely because I choked on a bong rip and that rarely happens. So I have to back off and smoke less, fuck, why did I have to overdose and get my dab rig confiscated it cost a lot. Had a highly educated titanium nail and a recycler rig, used it to hit everything from dmt (without water) to concentrates to 99.9% THC-A extract / (pretty much pure THC crystal that you can crush up and coat dabs with to potentiate them... or dump a pile on the nail and get high as absolute fuck like you just took 10 bong tokes to your face at once but exhale practically nothing and I don't remember a taste that stuff is crazy and medically really amazing too. Was surprised at how effective dabbing the pure THC in it's acidic form is (before smoking if you didn't know, it is like form that mostly... so you have to subtract the weight of the chain attached to the THC to get a more accurate reading of THC count)

I wish I'd of picked up thc-a when my friend had it but ended up getting other shit instead. They had this vape cart at the shop I go to with 3 parts delta-9-thc, delta-8-thc, and cbd. I was interested in trying it but it was kinda pricey. It was also only available in this jul type cartridge which from my experience with a different strain burned the oil to much and got clogged.

I really love how smooth distillate goes down especially with some ice water. One thing I like about it is if you just use it during the day then some wax or flowers later in the day you still get that feeling like it's your first hit of the day.

Dude Ferguson is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. I've had chron this whole time too, almost done the 4th season I like it so much. Man, that shit is too funny, that devious snake.

I thought the fourth season dragged on for a while I was getting bored but it's picking up now. Or I'm just really baked. I can't complain too much when red starts to make out with that foxy blonde girl though. Of course ferguson is around the corner spying lol.

Got some fire to smoke. Don't always have weed this potent it is raising my tolerance but can't complain when I'm this baked.

Only downside about weed as a cold medicine is you definitely can't drive or do work around any kind of dangerous machines (like I do) while you're on your medicine

Dayquil seems to help a bit.

Fuck whoever made me sick though. I'm sure it was some disgusting coworker who doesn't wash their hands.

We're experiencing a serious weed shortage here this month, and I normally wouldn't care except that I've been in a really dark place this holiday season; It's the first one since my dad passed away and a few close friends & family members moved away, plus I'm broke and out of work so I probably couldn't afford it even if it were available.

I have two antidepressants, an anti-anxiety med, pharmacy shelves full of Benadryl & Robitussin, a package store and bar on every corner, and a pantry filled with every "mood-lifting" herb I could find at the health food store (kava, passionflower, skullcap, chamomile, lavender, mugwort, valerian, etc.)…

… and none of them can do what *one small hit* of cannabis could!!!

:X

I need to get into edibles for next time I get sick. I can't start right now because I have no carefully measured doses and I have work tomorrow morning, so if I overdo it I'd be fucked up when I'm supposed to be working and I'm definitely not gonna do that. But vaporizing/smoking doesn't last long enough to get me through a night when I feel like shit.

Woke up this morning feeling like a ball of cancer cells or something. It's amazing how bad being sick can make you feel. Not just direct specific symptoms but sometimes your whole body feels like it's trying to kill itself/you.

I wish I wasn't cutting back on THC, I could really use it right now. I calculated that in a 5 hour shift at work, I move somewhere north (potentially extremely far north) of 30 tons of shit. Could really use an anti inflammatory, but the mental fog from being high 18 hours a day isn't worth it. I could try some CBD but eh

Yikes! Those 2mg yellow Xanny bars? I railed two of those many years ago and made an @$$ out of myself in front of all my friends. Thank God they still love me 8(

Yikes! Those 2mg yellow Xanny bars? I railed two of those many years ago and made an @$$ out of myself in front of all my friends. Thank God they still love me 8(

I'd always heard high benzo doses = waking up in jail and not remembering a thing lol

I've been alright. A lot of extra work hours and a randomly busy week. Got sold seedy weed and that was really stressing me because I need the kush. Got some delivered today and it's great. Stressful week, though, feels like I haven't had a break at all and I'm just getting high now again finally. My guy is low on money, less sales I guess or something, and the weed looked phenomenal but weighed out to like half seed. And it didn't break open to cake, low potency, couldn't even get me high man. Been depressed. Bad move on his part I already have a new and very solid connect. I smoke kush. All good though.

It's gonna take a few hours for my body to calm down got a serious panic disorder. I found that CBD helps with the benzo wd's.

I feel that, I'm skipping work tomorrow because of the shit they've been putting us through. I found out through talking to coworkers that most of them aren't coming in tomorrow either.

I really hope my employer struggles. I've really learned to resent them lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.