• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really like these glue strains just got a few grams of silverback gorilla , i've been smoking these indicas alot lately maybe its time to go back to some sativa strains

i really like these glue strains just got a few grams of silverback gorilla , i've been smoking these indicas alot lately maybe its time to go back to some sativa strains

I honestly think there's a lot of misconceptions about the differences between indica and sativa subspecies. Especially with all the hybrids out there these days, the highs typically aren't too different, ime. There has definitely been the occasional sativa that's left me feeling wired with energy, but they can also knock me out. Same with indica.

Even these indica-labeled grams of shatter I've got. 73.83% THC, indica, and I'm ready to work out and shit after I hit the dab pen (which is also a fuckin' dream, by the way.)

The highs can be wildly different, but I am not sure why. I don't look at the strain as much as the quality of the grow and end result when buying. Aroma to me is one of the most important things to check, I smell earthy/mold all the time and immediately that weed is useless to me. The high can be different with the same strain and hit as well, so many factors go into that. When I'm exhausted and haven't eaten I get less high and more burnt out. If I just worked out the weed will affect me differently. I like to have a couple strains though, as they seem to be not entirely cross-tolerant. I tend to get way higher at first when switching weeds.
Been thinking about getting into the industry, I feel that there are less propaganda studies and more actual research these days. I also feel that the studies I have read are pretty useless it's so explorative and it's hard to come to any definitive conclusions apart from, further research needs to be done.

I think researching terpene properties more and others of the 120+ cannabinoids would be good. Indica vs. sativa is more pertinent for growers than patients. It annoys me that the basis of the difference is biological and has nothing to do with pharmacology but people assume one is stimulating and the other relaxing. No way in my experience is it like that. I just like to have well grown pot. Only some of it burns me out after, not sure why but sativas can burn me out to hardcore pass outs so I don't get when people say they only smoke sativa during the day. I will say that I would prefer to smoke cannabis that leaves me functional during most days, but that I don't know what weed that will be until I smoke it.

All I can say about them is that indica plants grow at higher elevations and sativa plants grow at lower elevations, pretty much. One is taller, one is shorter and stalkier. The buds look different as well. It's easier to get some aromas like citrus and pine in sativas and aromas like spice and earthy tones in indicas. That's about it.

Btw I dropped my etiz dose by 40%, starting having a lot of grapefruit juice before and when I take it. Despite the lower dose I've been falling asleep at the peak and stretching my doses out further in time, yet experiencing if anything better effects. Is that known to work anyone know it can't be placebo or I'd probably be having tremors right now. I could use some potentiation at the moment, my supply is dangerously low and tolerance high so the daily dose at least needs to be lowered somehow I've been having troubles.

Dude that computer sounded crazy man I like watches where you can see all the moving parts. SSD seems legit with the lack of spinning components, never really noticed my memory fading but it might have.

Last edited:
i agree its best to just look for quality, but their are a few that i tend to favor, i think theres not much of a difference these days because most everything is a hybrid.

i agree its best to just look for quality, but their are a few that i tend to favor, i think theres not much of a difference these days because most everything is a hybrid.
While you do have the correct effect, you got the cause wrong. Sativa vs indica almost exclusively determines growing habits, not generally terpene or cannabinoid content.

There tend to be a *few* more racy sativas than indicas, and vice versa for sleepy ones. But if you have weed in front of you and someone tells you it's an indica that means effectively nothing to what it will do to you.

my new battery has a temp thing where you can change it from 3.3 up to 4.8, what setting would be best for wax or for cartridge.

For thick oil cartridge (or distillate cartridge) they usually run at 3.7 volts. There is no harm in running them at a lower voltage. I've got an oil pen/cartridge combo that I suspect runs at 3.7 volts; but on the adjustable battery I have, the cartridge runs fine at 3.3 volts. Wax would require 3.7V and above I think.

I'm running a ccell blueberry cartridge down to it's last dregs at 3.3V (the battery it came with was 3.7V I think).

As long as you start at the lowest possible voltage and work your way upwards at 0.1V per session you can kinda figure out the optimum voltage, even if none was specified. it could mean no vapor at 3.4V, minimal but tasty vapor at 3.8V and choking clouds at 4.2V.

I figure I'm going to run my cartridges at the lowest possible V setting and then refill them with distillate if I can disassemble/reassemble the cartridges.

Tom

I'm starting to get the hang of how to properly hit my r evolve as far as just the right amount of time to hold the button and how hard to inhale in order to get a smooth hit that isn't too hot. I would like a temp control though. I want a pax 3 but have been spending too much lately. Also its oil chamber looks better than the coils that the r evolve has. I find some usually drips down and get wasted.

I'm starting to get the hang of how to properly hit my r evolve as far as just the right amount of time to hold the button and how hard to inhale in order to get a smooth hit that isn't too hot. I would like a temp control though. I want a pax 3 but have been spending too much lately. Also its oil chamber looks better than the coils that the r evolve has. I find some usually drips down and get wasted.

I don't use mine for concentrates, because I've only ever seen average-at-best reviews of the concentrate insert that comes with it. Apparently the best way to get a decent dab from it is to attach it upside down to a water bong and treat it like a literal dab rig/bong/vape-combo. Dude was getting insane pulls, but he's the only one I've ever seen manage it and even said himself that it wasn't quite right.

Google "The Dr. Dabber Ghost Kit" and see if that would fit your needs, because that one was on my list of potential pens before I made my choices. The Ghost Kit's cheap, though, especially compared to what you'd pay for a PAX 3 that you plan to use for oil. I've also never been disappointed with Kandy Pens, even though I'm admittedly new to the whole vaping thing.

It's expensive as shit but apparently Prohibited in the 5th Degree is an awesome oil pen? That's just from a few review lists I've read, though, I don't know much about it.

so after seeing the last post i tried using my pen with my bong and suprisingly is worked ok,

My previous favorite dispensary has my favorite strain on sale for a VERY good price. Not the best I've seen but very good. Who thinks I should go pick some up when they open? I'm hesitant because I feel like I'll end up getting it and it'll probably feel just like every other strain now, plus I have several grams I have to burn through before I should probably buy more. But still... favorite strain at a good price.

Quite a dilemma

It's not a dilemma at all, you've already made your choice.

You want approval or something? You're allowed, my son, we give you permission to go buy your favorite weed at a lower-than-usual price.

It's not a dilemma at all, you've already made your choice.

You want approval or something? You're allowed, my son, we give you permission to go buy your favorite weed at a lower-than-usual price.
You know what's funny is I don't even read your posts anymore. It's not hard to ignore text. I don't even know what this post I'm replying to is saying, but I'm sure it contains inflammatory statements as usual.

You know what's funny is I don't even read your posts anymore. It's not hard to ignore text. I don't even know what this post I'm replying to is saying, but I'm sure it contains inflammatory statements as usual.

Well then it's funny how you reply to posts immediately after I do lately. It's even funnier that I've said the exact same thing to people, and the craziest part was I always read the posts, sweetheart.

If you've blocked and reply, you're missing the point altogether and sort of prove the point concerning the kind of person you are. It's a way to make you feel better about yourself when you know there's nothing you can say to convince the other side.

I stand by my point, though. You want weed, it's a low price, you have the means-- go get your weed and stop asking stupid questions.

Started watching wentworth dude I like it so far. Pretty dramatic intro I dig it. The redhead is funny.

how on earth was jibults post inflammatory...? a bit sarcastic maybe, but if you cannot handle that, you might wanna rethink using an internet forum...

how on earth was jibults post inflammatory...? a bit sarcastic maybe, but if you cannot handle that, you might wanna rethink using an internet forum...

I'm on his ignore list, so he can pretend like my posting's irrelevant while still holding onto his ego and responding in the blind.

It's... not the wisest move, but then again I've already let it be known what I think of Network's wisdom.

Started watching wentworth dude I like it so far. Pretty dramatic intro I dig it. The redhead is funny.

omg it's so good. Fair warning, season 3 dies down a bit to the point where it almost lost me, and then seasons 4, 5 and 6 were possibly even better than season 1 and 2.

The 3rd season is just super slow without building up to anything crazy, imo. It's nothing bad enough to skip, but you might find yourself losing interest around then.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. I'm perfectly capable of selectively reading comments without having to block someone.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. I'm perfectly capable of selectively reading comments without having to block someone.

And yet you continue to read mine? I thought you were ignoring me?

Can someone make it so this gif

giphy.gif

plays at the top of every Network post, kind of like the opposite of a signature? It would mean so much to me. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.