• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
enemies tryna pack us ina prison, but we goin pack up in that old Honda Civic. Like that lyric those old two door standard shifts can be pretty rad cars, reliable too. Had one like that used to not really drive around in it without hotboxing.

I'm stoned and don't mind Decibals, seems like a chill party tune I'd pair with a good beat from Sublime in a mix track.

More upbeat than what I listen to being depressed, probably would enjoy it more after having a morning pot of coffee. The song gave me that idea in fact, haven't had a coffee in a few days but I think there's a lot of caffeine in these codeine CWE's.

enemies tryna pack us ina prison, but we goin pack up in that old Honda Civic. Like that lyric those old two door standard shifts can be pretty rad cars, reliable too. Had one like that used to not really drive around in it without hotboxing.

I'm stoned and don't mind Decibals, seems like a chill party tune I'd pair with a good beat from Sublime in a mix track.

More upbeat than what I listen to being depressed, probably would enjoy it more after having a morning pot of coffee. The song gave me that idea in fact, haven't had a coffee in a few days but I think there's a lot of caffeine in these codeine CWE's.

Ever had yerba mate? Good shit. Imagine tea with a caffeine pill dumped into it.

Typical dollar store recording booth generic beat "hip hop" talentless junk =D

Oh, I wasn't asking you, bud, I was asking the grown folk. You know, the ones who actually know what hip-hop is and don't consider every black musician "generic beat 'hip hop' talentless junk." I swear, brother, you make yourself look more of a fool with every post. I feel like the mods should run in and give you a Court Jester title right underneath your username.

Shroomy, I fuckin' love this shit. I've just been hopin' to spread it around. Almost everything on his album and EP is great to smoke to.

[EDIT: Shroomy, I just read your full post. If you really wanna get yourself in a good mood while you smoke, watch Janelle Monae's Yoga music video. It's for real a club song but god damn are the women gorgeous. Also, Classic Man is my shit.]

Last edited:
I should check them out more dude, I don't listen to much music like that and change is good. Stuff tends to grow on me too, I can rarely judge something too well the first listen through. I could use some more upbeat music that isn't hardcore. I'm really stoned today and brewing pots of coffee and just got my speakers fixed so I think I'll put an album on as background tunes.

Been listening to Lil Peep a lot, huge fan of the older stuff and mixtapes. Seemed to be really good at collaborating with others to create new sounds until he passed away. There is something called "Garden" an EP he did with Atoms that is really good for smoking weed. Well, the first song is called "420" and I had never heard him with any sort of style like that at all before. I'd call it trip hop that is rather cannabis oriented. I like rappers who can rap really quick like when it's sometimes hard to keep up with what they are saying for a couple listens, like ghost face killa and peep has some badass raps too. Ghostface is the shit though.

I had some coffee and I find it euphoric. If I don't drink caffeine every day, it synergizes with indica so well. Leaving me relaxed but physically stimulated and yeah just feelings of well being and energy. Coffee and hash go so well together, espresso and london fogs are my favourite though.

Nice nice gonna check that video first, in the mood to check out some hot chicks aha. Well, when am I not.

I should check them out more dude, I don't listen to much music like that and change is good. Stuff tends to grow on me too, I can rarely judge something too well the first listen through. I could use some more upbeat music that isn't hardcore. I'm really stoned today and brewing pots of coffee and just got my speakers fixed so I think I'll put an album on as background tunes.

Been listening to Lil Peep a lot, huge fan of the older stuff and mixtapes. Seemed to be really good at collaborating with others to create new sounds until he passed away. There is something called "Garden" an EP he did with Atoms that is really good for smoking weed. Well, the first song is called "420" and I had never heard him with any sort of style like that at all before. I'd call it trip hop that is rather cannabis oriented. I like rappers who can rap really quick like when it's sometimes hard to keep up with what they are saying for a couple listens, like ghost face killa and peep has some badass raps too. Ghostface is the shit though.

I had some coffee and I find it euphoric. If I don't drink caffeine every day, it synergizes with indica so well. Leaving me relaxed but physically stimulated and yeah just feelings of well being and energy. Coffee and hash go so well together, espresso and london fogs are my favourite though.

Nice nice gonna check that video first, in the mood to check out some hot chicks aha. Well, when am I not.

Definitely a nice change of pace. I normally listen to actual hip-hop (unlike how someone erroneously labeled this that because of a few seconds of rapping), everything between backpackers and that gang shit. I saw this dude (Jidenna) perform a song for a club in Luke Cage on Netflix, and that shit was so dope I had to look up who the artist was and if it was ghostwritten or what. Next thing I know I'm playing this shit at work while I load trucks, and I've just been in a more, overall positive mood. idk, man, I think the music we listen to definitely starts to change the way we think, and I've definitely been opening up to more shit like the Marley brothers, Matisyahu, Slightly Stoopid, and this classy ass mother fucker Jidenna. Dude's fitted suit game is so on-point that I'm jealous as fuck.

Yeah dude Chief Don't Run is a good example of that last point. Jealous as well. Sometimes I enjoy silence, so as not to be influenced by music for a while. I should find that, gotta get American netflix content I know there is some way.

Yeah dude Chief Don't Run is a good example of that last point. Jealous as well. Sometimes I enjoy silence, so as not to be influenced by music for a while. I should find that, gotta get American netflix content I know there is some way.

I'm pretty sure all you need to do is get a VPN and then link to a US server or whatever that Netflix hasn't banned yet (and I doubt they've done that with many US-based servers, but I've never done this myself.) It takes some trial and error to find a working one (from what I read) but it's definitely still possible.

I think I've posted this before but might as well again:

https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/change-netflix-region/

[EDIT: If you like Chief Don't Run then you'll feel the same about Long Live the Chief, which is the song he played in Luke Cage that first got me hip to him.]

Last edited:
I'll have to check it. I'm watching A Quiet Place at the moment, interesting film. Been wanting to watch it for a while. Love Halloween.

Yeah man maybe I should try listening to more cheerful, upbeat music. A good life is at my fingertips if I could find a way to take myself seriously. This film is great so far. Had another bong just now, may as well halfway through. Actually, I am going to have to discuss this one with my brother; think I'll have another bong before watching the other half.

I've been too depressed to enjoy a film lately or read a book... figured I'd start with a slow paced (at least so far), quiet scary movie on Halloween. The anhedonia is that bad, like I couldn't enjoy video games and as a huge stoner. Not sure what's wrong I miss having a girlfriend though it has been 14 or 15 months since I did. Seems like after that was when my health started deteriorating rapidly (I'm the only one to really notice, though).

I feel that same feeling at time where I just can't get into things I typically enjoy. Sometimes I find enjoyment in trying something I typically wouldn't think to try (like watching a romantic comedy) or I will find something that is borderline absurd/mindless like Xavier Renegade Angel. Just killing some time and not thinking about things can help me.

What doth life?

I'll have to check it. I'm watching A Quiet Place at the moment, interesting film. Been wanting to watch it for a while. Love Halloween.

Yeah man maybe I should try listening to more cheerful, upbeat music. A good life is at my fingertips if I could find a way to take myself seriously. This film is great so far. Had another bong just now, may as well halfway through. Actually, I am going to have to discuss this one with my brother; think I'll have another bong before watching the other half.

I've been too depressed to enjoy a film lately or read a book... figured I'd start with a slow paced (at least so far), quiet scary movie on Halloween. The anhedonia is that bad, like I couldn't enjoy video games and as a huge stoner. Not sure what's wrong I miss having a girlfriend though it has been 14 or 15 months since I did. Seems like after that was when my health started deteriorating rapidly (I'm the only one to really notice, though).
Very slight spoiler below if you haven't finished watching it when you read this

That movie was OK but it pissed me off how the ending was abrupt and blatantly too early in the story. I think they were trying way too hard to ensure a sequel, really shit on the movie. I didn't hate it but I really didn't like it, no closure, just a vague, ambiguous hint.

There wasn't enough to the plot. Interesting concept, though. I enjoyed the experience, had to be real quiet to hear and I was super stoned. Surrounded by candlelight at night only way to watch a movie. Good movie to watch baked, the actress and actor are wife and husband. I thought it was filmed really well and that the acting was pretty good too, as well as the score. It must be natural for them to act together as a couple. One of the main reasons I wanted to see it was because of that, and the setting was real nice too. Looks like somewhere I'd like to live in the future if I ever make it. Great for a stoned man chilling on Halloween but yeah. It must have been hard to balance the inherent silent, generally slow paced and creepy vibe with a plot that could have been a lot more complex.
Part of me feels that the lack of plot adds to the experience of the film itself, as I was engaged in it throughout and it is hard for me to pay attention to shit. Due to the nature of the film, I don't think it would be possible to create a sequel that was very much different unless they drastically changed the style of the movie. I still think it was awesome, but compared to something like twin peaks 3rd season it's night and day. Twin Peaks is abstact, open ended, has a solid plot, and is a little supernatural. The questions that remain unanswered are easy to accept because they are so open to interpretation and analysis. There wasn't very much to analyze here but for what kind of film it is I thought it was great.

Just got more stoned off bong resin than I've been all day.

I waited three times for the stem of my bowl piece to get nearly stuck with rez, the I take a paper clip and can get the glass looking clean. Don't bother with the downstem, wash it out. Then I'll send the paper clip caked with lots of resin to half a standard pape. Hold the pape tight and it's easy to get all the rez onto it.
So I did this there times on one pape and it produced so much smoke. Took like 30 bongs and had to stop, was still burning. I wonder what the content of resin is I feel like I could pass out at any moment. Hopefully I get hungry too I haven't been able to eat this pizza and yeah one or two rez hits isn't going to get me that baked. Was hauling away on the bong for a good few minutes.

I got rid of the last of any cannabis products I had today, save for some kief at the bottom of my old grinder. Can't very well use nor sell that though. I wana keep the grinder because my wife bought it for me for my birthday last year.

Feeling low and very much missing pot right now.

Feeling low and very much missing pot right now.

Well get yourself a PS4 and play some video games with your good buddy Jibult, man!

I'm looking at getting a new computer come Christmastime, but it's not gonna be like a hardore gaming set-up. I've been happy with mac mini's since I bought the first one that came out right before I went off to college. I've only had to upgrade once, and that was to a late-2012 mac mini. I managed to catch some of their Mac Event the other day and holy SHIT is their new mac mini like 35x more powerful/faster processing speed than the one I have now, and it can go up to 64gb of RAM as opposed to the 32gb I've maxed out my late-2012 Mac Mini with.

The only downside for me is that the Mac Mini's have their graphics card soldered (or whatever the word is) directly to the motherboard, so whatever comes with the system is your only option if you want to play newly released video games.

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2018/10/new-mac-mini-packs-huge-punch/

I have a late-2012 mac as well. Their warranty is really great for the 3 years, once there was a tiny pixel on my retina display that was pretty much unnoticeable but if you paid attention to it there was like one pixel a weird colour that was always that way. They ended up replacing a bunch of stuff free of charge, it was like an $800 repair for a pixel.

A lot of their components can't be separated to my knowledge that is my pet peeve. Once the warranty runs out, repairs can be very expensive and that is probably why they are cool with dropping money on the minor warranty stuff. I got finger hash all over my trackpad once, and had way more than my trackpad replaced. Keyboard, bottom case, like all sorts of stuff and the keyboard was worn out. Not sure if I could fix it myself with these ones I've never opened up my mac before. But yeah laptop batteries run out and then you are not just replacing the battery if you go through them and paying more.

I'd like to upgrade my ram, mine has 8gb from back then how did you max it out that high? I have my hard drive partitioned, wouldn't mind having Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim on here. Those Elder Scrolls games sure make time fly by, some of my favourite especially Morrowind.

I am out of pot too, not by choice though. When it was legalized it stopped being easy to get and isn't worth the effort today, and I wouldn't even know what to do other than hit up friends and dealers who I haven't in a long time.

So you've got me curious, why's it actually harder for you to find weed in a country that's legalized? It's hard for me to wrap my head around that.

You may have a better desktop computer despite it coming out the same year, but I can tell you for sure that with 32gb of RAM my mac mini struggles to play some pretty simple games, ranging from Telltale's Walking Dead to most console ports. If I'm browsing Steam and I see a game made past 2015 I don't even bother looking into it. That's why I stick to games like Rimworld and Mount & Blade: Warband when I'm on a computer. Can't forget FTL: Faster Than Light and Starbound, either. Those games run like a charm, but even with the last Civilization 5 everything would get incredibly frustrating with it's lag times, graphic glitches, and generally slow processing speed by about midgame on a Huge map. That's why I haven't even tried playing Civ 6 yet.

I'd still recommend upgrading the RAM, though. It just didn't help very much with playing newer games on my mac. It absolutely made the games that I could already play run much more smoothly, though, so I still think the upgrade's worth it.

Tried some of this hemp oil today. No brand name, very little information other than it being CO2 extracted & containing 2 grams CBD in 20mL. The site made a vague mention of of terpenes and CBN (no mention of THC) but they clearly don't want to give too much away. The bottle is virtually scentless.

Haven't smoked any weed this week because I wanted to get an untainted impression of the stuff. Honestly, I was expecting snake oil; disappointment. The way CBD oils are marketed as a cure to everything from SARS to obesity put me off trying it for a long time, but a recent taste of some high CBD paste a few weeks back caused me to reconsider, hush my pre-conceptions and seek some out.

I woke up this morning, opened the bottle and mindlessly squeezed out the contents of the dropper straight under the tongue. Maybe as much as half of a mL, but probably less. Being uncertain of the exact contents of the solution made guessing a dose seem completely appropriate in my still somewhat sleepy state. A slightly spicy 'green' flavour I would be tasting all morning.

This stuff is pretty good for what it is. Typical cannabinoid feel (mild but noticeably relaxed feel in the legs and a not unpleasant weighted feeling around the lower eyelids). Only the faintest hint of psychoactivity, certainly nothing impairing. Actually felt quite talkative through the morning and didn't even consider my daily valium until the mid afternoon when I had half of a 5mg.

I wasn't hungry at all through the day and at no point that I can recall did my thoughts veer, even momentarily, into any avenues of irrational concern.

All in all, pretty good day.

Yeah it's stupid. They had technically illegal storefronts before, that everyone was buying weed at. Occasionally they would be busted for the proceeds of crime I'm sure, randomly, but they would open up the next day. They were typical dispensaries, just not with regulated pot (good stuff though all the same). The liberal government ordered police not to enforce any marijuana laws, in the cities it wasn't a problem but I think in rural areas people were still getting locked up for gardening and stuff like that. People would get caught with like 100 plants and receive no penalty. This would never have happened here, getting caught growing would have been a slap on the wrist even a bigger operation. They don't care.

Now all of a sudden all those stores are gone. You have to get it through the mail which I think is retarded. Not even bothering to sign up. There will be real dispensaries in a year or two. Also, our postal system is garbage. I don't have time to wait a week for weed I already paid for express so people still just go to dealers. It's by far the easiest thing to do, whereas before we could walk into dispensaries and buy weed with cash and not ever be bothered. Those dispensaries were the shit! They were really amazing to be doing that and rebelling against how long they were taking to hustle a weed program together, and nobody cared. It was great, but greed had them all disappear.

Already linked up with my dealer from like a year ago for today. It's so stupid, I don't like going anywhere to buy pot in random places and having to possibly wait, it used to be a quick walk. I guess after being through so much bullshit over my pot habit, even when it is legalized I can't accept paying taxes for something that has unnecessarily been used to abuse myself and my friends. It leaves you with resent, ya know? But that isn't related, nobody likes this shit.

RAM is only used for running multiple programs at once/pulling information from storage. Essentially, you'll never need more than 16gb unless you're doing some intense ass multitasking or using huge programs that I've only ever seen run in professional settings. It's a common misconception that it simply improves speed. Now, having a solid state drive instead of an HDD will vastly improve load times, as will having a higher end processor with multithreading such as an Intel i7 or an AMD Ryzen 5 or 7.

Having worked at an electronics store and having built my gaming desktop recently, and having worked a lot on my old pc, I can tell you having multithreading is nice but not a necessity (really only needed for multitasking). A newer Mac or PC that has a SSD for the boot drive is what will feel 'fast'. My new PC boots into windows and lets me start gaming within 10 fuckin' seconds of powering up, usually making me wait on the monitor to power on rather than windows itself, thanks to the SSD.

I don't like Macs myself, the OS they use is confusing and controlling (Window can be too, those dicks), but the hardware they use is usually solid. Chances are if you're buying a laptop or an all-in-one, or any Mac for that matter, you won't be able to change out your GPU. Macs are not built to be user friendly for those who want to customize, but they are reliable and offer greater security than a Windows unit. The simple fact of the matter is gaming on laptops is a waste of money because every time you need a new GPU, you, have to buy a new laptop. Whereas I used the same desktop for 10 years by simple upgrading various parts, primarily the GPU.

Sorry, I got really into PCs this year. I get real talkative about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.