• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add .ore kudos. I love seeing the front page filled with psychs I've never heard of or forgot about. I dunno why being a guinea pig for trips is fun, but it is.

I've been talking with my friend about going to South America for a month in the next six months to a year. Ayaadvisors.org is quite an interesting site. Half a month taking Aya, zan Pedro, kambo, maybe bufo or mushrooms, the other half being outside in beautiful places. I could die happy after that haha

Sounds like that would be an amazing trip. Literally and figuratively. ;)

What a wonderful day this turned into.

Floated around a +++ most of it. Just started cooking dinner for me and my girlfriend, gonna have burritos. We have a whole fridge full of vegetables from this farmers market she went to in upstate New York.

Contemplating buying some beer, a tasty IPA possibly.
I feel amazing right now, glowing experience today for sure. I was fertilizing my plants outside and felt so in touch with nature, magikal mushrooms indeed.

Tramadol always made me sick. I got a script of that and so.e hydros in 2015 when I broke my wrist and ended up with surgery
Ended up tossing the tramadol, didn't work and made me sick. Plus the SSRI thing

I was prescribed tramadol for a 4-5 years; very nasty stuff. I was always feeling up and down during the day due to its short duration after tolerance built up and it always made me very twitchy. Think it may been responsible for making my sleep issues worse as well as making me unbalanced.

Tramadol is an SNRI with bery little opioid receptor affinity before your CYP2D6 enzymes turns it into O-Desmethyltramadol.

CYP2D6 is the liver enzyme that gets blocked very easily, if you recall. CYP2D6 is coincidentally inhibited by many other drugs. A partial list:

2008-07_030-03.gif

Last edited:
I was still on tramadol when I started doing mxe. I know for a fact that did some damage to me. Although I went off tramadol not long after.

Hey guys, there's this survey that pays Bluelight for everyone who completes (it's how we make most of the money necessary to stay running these days), called "Mental Health, Spirituality and Psychoactive Substance Use". If you have a few minutes, it would be helpful to fill it out. :)

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/848897-Mental-Health-Spirituality-and-Psychoactive-Substance-Use

I passed my first random drug test last night, sweet. :) I also finally found where to get some GHB and I have some on the way, pretty excited to finally give it a shot. And it'll be nice to have an alcohol substitute, I don't think every day by any means but I do like to get a bit drunk when I drink and it's really bad for you... I figure I can replace some of those times with G, which isn't bad for you.

My drummer has been gradually distancing himself from the band... he is all salty that we don't play more shows... of course, we're all trying to get them, and he doesn't seem to be trying harder than the rest of us. He refuses to practice more than once a week... he says "I don't think we need to practice if we're not playing shows". of course, we're in the middle of learning 2 new songs, which are nowhere near ready, and we can never actually make progress on them because once a week isn't enough. What's more, every time we practice he's the weak link, it shows that he isn't practicing.

Recently he joined another band, he says they don't play great music but they play a lot of shows. Last practice he canceled because he was practicing with them for a show, understandable. But tonight he canceled, with the lamest excuse ever:

Me: Still coming to practice tonight?

Him: Well I planned on helping my boss get his mini bikes ready for his wedding next weekend so probably not

8) Next weekend? Why didn't you say anything until I asked? We have our first festival set in 3 weeks. We need to learn some new material, come up with a set list, make sure we're gonna nail the shit out of it. What the fuck man? :\

Well, whatever. Me and the guitar player are still getting together 2-3 times a week. Going over there in a minute, we're gonna jam with a potential new bass player and a drummer who used to play with us.

OH SHIT, just got some news. Apparently, I didn't know this, but the corporation that owns the company I work for was going to get rid of our company by the end of next month, and dissolve it, and we all would have been out of jobs. But the CEO of our company (who was employed by the corporation) really believes in and loves our company and got financing/put his own money down and bought us. Apparently the corporation was accusing us of not being profitable enough which is why I haven't gotten a raise or bonus in years, but they force us to use all of their own services and charge WAY too much for them so they can make money from our necessary expenditures (like travel, servers, our accounting system, etc), and they take most of our profits and give them to shareholders. So now, not only am I not out a job (without even realizing how close I was to it 8o), I should start getting raises and bonuses! :) I always thought our CEO was a great guy, but this is above and beyond. He quit the corporation and said fuck you and bought us out from them. :) Now we won't even have shareholders so all the money can stay in the company, with a good guy at the helm. :)

My girlfriend just got done yelling at me. But in a joking kind of way. I took a small dose of Amphetamines only 20mgs but i haven't been able to stop talking all evening.

I cleaned damn near the whole apartment. But its rainy here so she cant be too angry. I just literally haven't done any powerful stimulants besides caffeine in years pretty much, this blew my socks off. Its mixed perfectly with the beers and herb

*snorted 10mgs more*
Adderall is wonderful, about to add it in the routine
Id eaten the first pill but dont wanna get stuck up late
Just smooth euphoria, everything's shimmering

Started coming down....damn
nothing lasts forever i suppose
very pleasant drug regardless
mixed with today's phenibut was splendid

Begun dosing 100mgs Tramadol every 15mins until i reach my 4th dose and hopefully smoothen things a bit
Gonna switch to coconut water for here on out :)

the less i know the better
[video]https://youtu.be/eoU7_qCgUAI[/video]

Last edited:
Xorkoth, you're going to have to sack the drummer if you aren't able to have a conversation with him and express in a way that he can hear that how he's relating to the band isn't working. And, it sounds like, acting out of shadow/subconscious in being willing to practice with those other guys, but not y'all.

Boo-yah for good guy business owners %)

Got 1plsd, 2cb and ketamine coming:) Cannabis and benzos on deck also. Still deciding on mdma. Might wait a few more months.

Phenibut + anything euphoric = amazing. I'm riding some phenibut this morning, I took some last night so right now is the best part of it. Gonna go up on the Parkway and hit up one of my favorite swimming holes soon, for maybe the last time this year (it's high altitude so the water is very cold even in the summer). I might take a bit of something... maybe 2C-C? I dunno, maybe not.

I'm excited because within a few days I should have some GHB arriving... always wanted to try it. :)

that sounds really nice, 2c-c or 2c-d would probably be perfect. I've always loved taking phenethylamines in the daytime sun, makes the visuals astounding for me. It's a good idea to take advantage of this beautiful weather as well. I'm gonna spend the day outdoors myself.

Enjoy your day Xork and Happy trails :)

Phenibut + anything euphoric = amazing. I'm riding some phenibut this morning, I took some last night so right now is the best part of it. Gonna go up on the Parkway and hit up one of my favorite swimming holes soon, for maybe the last time this year (it's high altitude so the water is very cold even in the summer). I might take a bit of something... maybe 2C-C? I dunno, maybe not.

I'm excited because within a few days I should have some GHB arriving... always wanted to try it. :)

Xorkoth, don't get your hopes up too high with GHB. It's really, really nice when it's nice. And other times, not so much. It's very similar to Phenibut in that way. The first time I took it was the morning after MDMA and it took me right back to a total heart opened space full of love and gratitude. Other times, it's slightly manic/speedy - ironically - and seems to give more energy than I know what to do with and makes me slightly uncomfortable. Dosage is a big factor, you need to dial that in, and then definitely do NOT take too much. Also, very salty, so salty.

It's rainy here and I'm hungover. Can't play video games on the computer because it'll disturb the ball python and we're feeding her tonight. Makes me realize just how much of a role video games have taken in my life again.

well I've taken 90mgs of Amphetamine so far today, and needless to say my mind is moving a mile a minute
Drinking this nice IPA and smoking herb to smooth it out a bit, a taste of Tramadol and Phenibut.

been really loving this little stimulant binge the last three days, its been a blast. Gonna put the stuff away for a few weeks after this though. My sleep schedule is getting outta wack. But i feel great regardless.

<<<SpUn oUt aNd BeAutiFul>>>
this is turning into a real speedy weekend...
im spreading out my doses of course
20mgs orally every 3 hours or so feels superb

enjoy yourself everybody and stay safe :)

Last edited:
Xorkoth, don't get your hopes up too high with GHB. It's really, really nice when it's nice. And other times, not so much. It's very similar to Phenibut in that way. The first time I took it was the morning after MDMA and it took me right back to a total heart opened space full of love and gratitude. Other times, it's slightly manic/speedy - ironically - and seems to give more energy than I know what to do with and makes me slightly uncomfortable. Dosage is a big factor, you need to dial that in, and then definitely do NOT take too much. Also, very salty, so salty.

Well I'm hoping it'l be cool and a nice thing to replace alcohol with once in a while that I want a GABAeric. Good news I suppose is that phenibut is equally good for me every time I take it (well some times more than others but it always does "that thing"). Got it dialed in very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.