• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else had an email today from a certain Dutch Rc vendor that disappeared around Aug2017. I smell bacon but it does read like it’s from A. Says they will be back soon etc.

I'm thinking about temporarily changing my name on here until my divorce is over. My ex knows my Bluelight name and I sudden;y have a sinking feeling that she might dig into it and get a bunch of dirt on me... I'm gonna sleep on it though. The court date is coming up within the next 2 weeks, it should have been assigned today and I'm waiting to hear from my lawyer about when it is. What do you guys think? :\

I'm thinking about temporarily changing my name on here until my divorce is over. My ex knows my Bluelight name and I sudden;y have a sinking feeling that she might dig into it and get a bunch of dirt on me... I'm gonna sleep on it though. The court date is coming up within the next 2 weeks, it should have been assigned today and I'm waiting to hear from my lawyer about when it is. What do you guys think? :\

I had to do something similar on here back in the Cosmic days because of my daughters mother. She is a crazy bitch and used to stalk me on here at times to find out how much drugs Im doing. That was when i became Optimus Crime for that perioid. She had plans to dig up dirt on me to use in family court. Saddest part is all these years later she started getting high too. My daughter is safe and sound, no worries there.

Do what feels best Shadowmeister :)

Other incarnations have been Bahamut and Carver Slice
But this new one I'm quite fond of.

Last edited:
You probably should have changed that shit weeks ago. Probably should delete all our post, change it and cross your fingers. I think your ex is setting you up to get as much as she can, and it sucks cuz you're a good dude.

If she does bring up bluelight, just use all YOUR post trying to get her to sign the document and shit, the farce of moving her shit out of your house. Maybe the judge will see through her bullshit and see you're a good dude and she's crazy.

Wow, wow ! But if that could be real trouble ! I really hope she's not planning on that, it would be fucked up. You should in fact change you username, and maybe we should actually delete our posts discussing this.

how is she gonna proof that the user xorkoth on here is actually her ex husband? I'd just deny it if she really brings it up in court.

true. deny deny deny. What about that plead the fifth shit? huh. what about that. IANAL

Huh, yeah, good point. No way to link it. Good point. I think I'll still request a name change temporarily though to make it more difficult. Staff get a free name change and we get to change it back for free too, and I've never done that.

Signing myself out of the hospital. I'm just gonna isolate myself in the apartment. As long as i don't go out anywhere for a week I'll be containing my germ factory. If i told you one of the reasons why it would sound crazy. I just NEED to consume cannabis Im losing my mind without it. And i really wanna eat some kratom or something. Just waiting to sign all the paperwork.

This seems logical in my warped mind :\
I'd also like to purchase a probiotic called Saccharomyces Boulardii. It's supposed to work very well combined with the antibiotic I'm on to prevent the condition from recurring. Probably will stay on it permanently.

Last edited:
Re: the previous page

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."

- Plato

Well its been a terrible two days in the hospital. Ive managed to contract C Diff and if you know what that is its entirely unpleasant. Just trying to stay and get through this. Snuck my Phenibut in tho and they been given me Ativan three times a day.

Doctor wants me in isolation 7 more days :(

I contracted C Diff during one of my hospital stays when I was getting chemo. It was awful. "Phytoplex" cream helped a lot for the discomfort around my exit door.

I experienced my first 'runner's high' after doing some 30:60s tonight. Not something particularly consciousness altering, rather a strong, all encompassing reduction in anxiety for about two hours. Very nice feeling.

I contracted C Diff during one of my hospital stays when I was getting chemo. It was awful. "Phytoplex" cream helped a lot for the discomfort around my exit door.

They put me on Metronidazole and it is showing some improvement. But i managed to catch a respritory infection while i was in the hospital due to my chronic bronchitis. I feel like a germ factory right now. Just took a heaping dose of kratom and its helped a whole lot.

Ive always tried to avoid hospitals cuz of that. Sometimes you go in for one thing and then come out with another. I couldn't stand being away from my girlfriend either honestly. I feel much better now that im home. Even if I'm still sick if that makes any sense. That cream sounds like a good idea I'm going to stop by a pharmacy cuz i have to go for a walk in a few minutes anyway to pick something up. I'm just resting when i get back.

I just checked Steam and he hasn't been on in 6 weeks... I find that a little odd considering his love for gaming, though, he could just be taking a break from anything related to drug triggers, old ways, etc. He's done it before.

Hey guys, hopefully you know who this is but don't say it. :)

Wuts up buddy.
i think we will figure it out ;)

i am spinning so badly right now. last night i took 2 grams of phenibut cuz i couldn't sleep and it seems to have hit me SUPER hard for some reason, and that is generally a normal dose for me. But aside from that I'm on the track to feeling better. About to try and smoke some weed, hopefully it doesn't increase this tailspin.

Status
Not open for further replies.