• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a baby squirrel today. Thankfully, I have a friend that already keeps one as a pet so managed to find him a home. Would have put him back in the nest but the cat brought him up and I have no idea where he came from. Hopefully he'll make it. I named him Screwball.

Aside from that WTF am I doing with my life. I feel into a dark hole of youtube drama about 8 months ago. I've never been one for gossip but I can't look away from this train wreck. It's the alt-left vs the alt-right vs the internet hate machine. It has it all, bitter rivals, false flag attacks, political parties like UKIP sending in their goons, endless shitflinging on social media, third party actors poking at the various sides of the conflict for fun. I wish my brother would have listened when I told him not to get me a PC for Christmas in 2015. I kicked a lifelong internet addiction for years just to get sucked back in and here I've ended up invested in bullshit that doesn't matter. I know it's bad for me but I can't look away.

Honestly the way both sides have been acting makes me think maybe Putin was right. Maybe social uprising is the most dangerous thing to society and we need a dictatorship just not one run by someone like Trump or Putin.

Hey guys, there's this survey that pays Bluelight for everyone who completes (it's how we make most of the money necessary to stay running these days), called "Mental Health, Spirituality and Psychoactive Substance Use". If you have a few minutes, it would be helpful to fill it out. :)

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/848897-Mental-Health-Spirituality-and-Psychoactive-Substance-Use

I passed my first random drug test last night, sweet. :) I also finally found where to get some GHB and I have some on the way, pretty excited to finally give it a shot. And it'll be nice to have an alcohol substitute, I don't think every day by any means but I do like to get a bit drunk when I drink and it's really bad for you... I figure I can replace some of those times with G, which isn't bad for you.

I got like 30ml of 1.4 BDO once. I was too cheap to buy GHB and didn't wanna order out of the country. It was pretty good, I'm sure GHB is way better.

I'm not sure bosses come any better than the one you have...

I do my best not to bother with political shit cuz it's just a shitshow of manipulation, cheating, and fuckery, and it makes me angrrrrrrryyyy. hahaha.

Last edited:
Yeah I try not to pay too close attention to the bullshit going on in the government... because yeah, it's massively disheartening, to... put it mildly. Since what the fuck am I gonna do about it... best to not dwell, or it'll make my life shitty. That's the best advice I can offer you, really...

Maybe social uprising is the most dangerous thing to society and we need a dictatorship just not one run by someone like Trump or Putin.

Nothing EVER justifies a dictatorship. We've been through that. Only suffering and horror can come out of it.

Also, defies the purpose because a dictatorship is an effective catalyst for social uprising. Where there is oppression there will be resistance.

A dictatorship can be a step up from complete chaos. It's a rung in the progress of civilization. Look at Iraq right now vs. Saddam Hussein era.

A lot of the nations in the Americas that were running as dictatorships in the 80s have successfully migrated to democracy today.

Not trying to defend dictatorships, cause obviously it's a horrible state to live under, but as I've gotten older I can see how it can be an important step in progress, a step that societies can hopefully grow out of.

edit: img_9999 if I remember correctly you live somewhere in S. America, so you probably know a lot more about this topic than I do, I'll keep my mouth shut =D

Last edited:
Nothing EVER justifies a dictatorship. We've been through that. Only suffering and horror can come out of it.

Also, defies the purpose because a dictatorship is an effective catalyst for social uprising. Where there is oppression there will be resistance.

I wasn't being 100% serious just pointing how much of cluster fuck and mess shit has gotten in the states with this whole us vs them crap with both politions and voters and anything would be better than. It really doesn't help that a large percentage of US voters don't know much about the issues we are voting for. An unconventional republican candidate who was a former democrat and political noob could of been very beneficial and pushed us in the right direction but instead we got Trump.

I do my best not to bother with political shit cuz it's just a shitshow of manipulation, cheating, and fuckery, and it makes me angrrrrrrryyyy. hahaha.

Please for the love of christ get out and fucking vote in your next election. And get your friends to as well. Then you can go back to not bothering with political shit. It's this kind of despair that's rampant amongst anyone who cares that's has gotten the US into this mess, and exactly what motherfuckers like Trump want to happen, so that their rabid masses have more power at the ballot box.

PLEASE VOTE IN YOUR NEXT ELECTION USA!!

I haven't been able to get ahold of my girlfriend all day, it's making me nervous that something happened. :\ I also got a letter from my lawyer that my ex replied to being served papers and I have a court date sometime within the next couple of weeks... the date will be decided tomorrow. And I was hung over all day. Bleh...

I sure hope my girl is okay. :| I always worry she is going to get in a car accident on the way to or from her house (in another town). Especially when her phone seems to be dead and I know she got out of work hours ago and was going to come over here.

I haven't been able to get ahold of my girlfriend all day, it's making me nervous that something happened. :\ I also got a letter from my lawyer that my ex replied to being served papers and I have a court date sometime within the next couple of weeks... the date will be decided tomorrow. And I was hung over all day. Bleh...

I sure hope my girl is okay. :| I always worry she is going to get in a car accident on the way to or from her house (in another town). Especially when her phone seems to be dead and I know she got out of work hours ago and was going to come over here.
I'm sure she's alright. I used to get so worried waiting for Mrs. Gravy to text me back after driving back to her side of town. It's never an issue nowadays because we live together of course, tho I do get anxious if it's raining real hard and she's driving home from work.

Soon she really will be Mrs. Gravy?. We're getting married at the courthouse Oct. 4th, having a reception at my parents' place on the 6th with friends and family, and then leaving for our honeymoon on the 8th. Very excited!

I've never known companionship like I have with her. Through her I have come to believe in soul mates. I truly believe that there's people out there meant to be with one another, through fate, divinity... I don't know. But I do know that I'm meant to spend my happy days with Mrs. Gravy?. She knows me better than anyone else ever could. And yet she has maintained mystery over various parts of herself, which only leads to excitement and affection as I unfold the layers of her personality. She knows me so well, yet every day I find a new thing to love about her.

Last edited:
Yeah she's fine, she actually worked til 6:45 and left her phone at home.

That's sweet, and wonderful, I'm happy for you. <3

Oh man... the lady whose car I hit when I got my DUI just texted me, she's asking if I've been having problems with my insurance company because she's being fucked by them. Apparently her car is still not fixed because my insurance company keeps coming up with reasons why they can't give the place the money. Even though they sent me a letter that I needed for court stating that all the repairs have been done and settled, so they outright lied. And now they've told her that they won't keep paying for her rental car. She's not asking for anything, she's being nice and stuff, I think she is just fed up and wanted to know if I got screwed too... I kinda did, they didn't give me nearly as much as they should have, but they did give me money... although now they're still trying to charge me for coverage even though the car no longer exists.

Damn I feel bad. :( Insurance companies are fucking assholes.

Been trying to stay more positive lately but having a hard time in spite of the fact nothing is going that bad at the moment. The program I started at my school is going well for the most part so far and will lead to a good job if it works out but I'm so used to things going south after shit seems like it's stay on the northbound road. I feel guilty for being so down since I'm far luckier than most in my situation. I'm starting to realise(well known it for a long time but didn't care)how much isolating myself has screwed me up; as well as the drugs. In spite of always being a bit socially awkward I always had a great social life and was very outgoing up until my early 20s. I hit up an old friend I haven't spoke to in forever the other day who I'm wait to get back to me. It feel weird doing that but it's not like we left on a bad note or were the type of friends who relationship revolved around drugs.

I've been cutting back on the oil by allot; been trying to keep it mainly just in the evening/night and just do cbd during the day which is helping me be more productive. I'm just having trouble shaking this anxiety and keep thinking back to how much of a mess my mind used to be. I should prob get all the crap I need to write done today and then get out for some exorcise.

sorry for bitching just wanted to vent

Hey man, no worries, we all vent in here, I've done it a lot lately. :) Exercise does help a lot. Therapy can help a lot too, there may be reasons for how you feel. Some people also have a chemical imbalance, though that seems to manifest as more serious depression (like one of my best friends, he's been suicidally depressed ever since he was 15, it just started sudden;y for no reason). In that case, sometimes medication can help. But generally, I find that when we feel chronically anxious and/or depressed, it's a sign that something in your life isn't working. Sometimes it's a bad relationship, sometimes it's the lack of doing anything you find meaningful, sometimes you just need some sort of change, like a big move or career change or something.

I was seeing a psychologist for a while and it helped especially considering I could be open about my drug use without them being judgemental or overreacting like allot would.
At times had to be on massive doses of prednisone since I was 14. I wonder if that did some lasting damage even if I wasn't on high doses for very long periods. Looking back I got similar effects after using lots dissociative use. I have thought of going on medication could work but honestly like you said I need a productive routine and to keep myself occupied with a goal that leads somewhere.

Well its been a terrible two days in the hospital. Ive managed to contract C Diff and if you know what that is its entirely unpleasant. Just trying to stay and get through this. Snuck my Phenibut in tho and they been given me Ativan three times a day.

Doctor wants me in isolation 7 more days :(

Damn, that sounds rough... better stock up on some good movies. drugs seem to be taken care of tho ^^

Sounds like quite an assortment.

You should throw in a tryptamine like DMT
For good measure ;)

2cb, DPT, and mxe all plugged was some wild shit. I was just sitting there and could feel the 2cb/dpt fighting/interchanging dominance. i was like "okay okay, I know we are on some different wavelengths now, but lets just mesh up and do some good work". It kinda worked actually, they seemed to cooperate more. I don't recall much detail, but I know that was a hell of a ride.

Man I've been looking for twenty minutes for the name of this book I read. It was an autobiography of a kid who was like 10-11 when Poland was invaded. He was so young, but his thoughts and attitudes of "Wait, this is our home, it's not yours, fuck you, get out, I'll try to kill you until you leave" kinda gave me chills. It's a really great book, goes through the whole war up til the battle for Warsaw. Lots of detail of the non jews trying to help out the jews, fighting, warsaw ghetto uprising.

I texted my brother. It was his book. He should remember the name.

Like when the USA just waltzed into Iraq. Said "battle over" and then the real shit show kicked off. People feel they have nothing left to lose, may as well start fighting. That's why we are so inundated with toys that we don't care we get fucked.

EDIT: The book is called " Dying, We Live: The Personal Chronicle of a Young Freedom Fighter in Warsaw, 1939-1945"
by Julian E. Kulski
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/509480.Dying_We_Live

Really recommend reading that to anyone really.

Last edited:
Please for the love of christ get out and fucking vote in your next election. And get your friends to as well. Then you can go back to not bothering with political shit. It's this kind of despair that's rampant amongst anyone who cares that's has gotten the US into this mess, and exactly what motherfuckers like Trump want to happen, so that their rabid masses have more power at the ballot box.

PLEASE VOTE IN YOUR NEXT ELECTION USA!!

I would have voted for Bernie Sanders as a write in or "FUCK YOU" as my vote. I'm not playing this two party game where my vote doesn't count and whoever they want gets put in office. Plus, both of the candidates were monsters, why would i vote for either?

Bernie Sanders, and Ron Paul in the previous election, both literally had their party nominations STOLEN from then at the DNC and RNC. I saw an interview with Ron Paul shortly after and he was just like "Well, we were ahead, we did all we could do, and... it still turns out like this. There isn't much else I can do". Basically saying he knows he got robbed and figured it was going to happen anyway. WHY THE FUCK would I vote in some busted ass elections like that?

I am considering voting in my state election because Beto seems way better than Ted Cruz. Whose to say my vote counts there either? I think Purge Night against the rich would be better than voting, but that's just one guys opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.