Training Log First Cycle Log

Yeah I'm the same. No point in using steroids to be over 12% and look like shit - just IMO obviously.

Drink more water to help out the kidneys a little. Estrogen does look low but it's just a number. How you feel tells you 100x more and is a lot more important

I honestly feel like my libido isn't as high as it should be, and my erections aren't as rock hard as they were getting before i took the anastrazole like a month ago. I also mentioned before that i've been kind of lethargic.

Is there anything i could do to boost my estrogen?

I honestly feel like my libido isn't as high as it should be, and my erections aren't as rock hard as they were getting before i took the anastrazole like a month ago. I also mentioned before that i've been kind of lethargic.

Is there anything i could do to boost my estrogen?

Yeah, stop taking an AI assuming you're still taking it

I took ~0.4mg anastrazole like 4 days into the cycle, and haven't taken anything since. I'm just over 5 weeks into the cycle now, so it's been more than a month since i took it.

I took ~0.4mg anastrazole like 4 days into the cycle, and haven't taken anything since. I'm just over 5 weeks into the cycle now, so it's been more than a month since i took it.

You just recently bumped your test I think you said so I'd just wait for estrogen to come back up. If you have any short ester stuff you can throw a shot or two in and that generally helps me

I know this would vary from person to person, but where what level would someone generally desire the estrogen to be?

I know this would vary from person to person, but where what level would someone generally desire the estrogen to be?

100% impossible to say. Friend of mine needs to be in the 30-50 range no matter the dose. I can be in the 200+ range depending on my test dose

100% impossible to say. Friend of mine needs to be in the 30-50 range no matter the dose. I can be in the 200+ range depending on my test dose

Yep its entirely individual. Though the ratio is roughly around 50:1 test:e2 for best functioning.

Thanks for replies.

Got my T3 and clen. Going with 50mcg T3 and 40-80mg clen/day. took 50mcg t3 tonight and will take clen in the morning. hoping to get down closer to 10%BF as i'm trying to get another job dancing and will be back in florida for a visit soon. I estimate myself to be around 13-14% at the moment.

Bloods look fine, nothing unexpected.

In future I'd say if your job is dependent on your body being lean, then like some others have said, I'd focus more on ensuring bodyfat remains low with slower leaner gains rather than optimising mass next time around. In fact, that would be my overriding concern as leaner almost always looks deceptively bigger anyway.

Bloods look fine, nothing unexpected.

In future I'd say if your job is dependent on your body being lean, then like some others have said, I'd focus more on ensuring bodyfat remains low with slower leaner gains rather than optimising mass next time around. In fact, that would be my overriding concern as leaner almost always looks deceptively bigger anyway.

Fuck if this isn't true. I look like I lift at 235 but look like I slapped 20lbs on when I get down to 220-225 with the way stuff pops and everyone starts asking me how much I've gained lmao.

Dancing in Florida is good money in the cities. Talked to a friend of mine who does it as I wanted to look into some money on the side and he said he leaves clubs with a grand a night fairly regularly

@CFC, noted. Thank you for your reply. I will switch to a slower lean bulk after this quick cut, as i think i'll be good in 3-4 weeks and still have about a month left on this cycle.

@Swim, not dancing in Florida, actually. I dance in California, just visiting Florida for fun. I could imagine Miami being a good place to dance though. I need to start gogo dancing. The thing i do now is in a rather seedy place, and while i can make over 400 an hour at times, it is pretty inconsistent.

Took the clen, and i fucking hate this shit, lol. Makes me feel real tense and anxious. Next time i will try splitting the tab in half so i'm taking 20mcg. Definitely killed my appetite though.

Yeah I've never been a fan of clen, gotta start low and taper up every day or two and that will keep the sides at bay.

Had someone suggest gogo dancing for me too, just need to get some more info on it although not sure I'd have time with my current schedule

Once i stopped sitting still and got busy with the day the clen doesn't feel so bad. I struggle with anxiety naturally, so i can be sensitive to stimulants that don't have a heavy dopamine release, lol.

And ya, i would check out the gogo dancing thing. The current place i work at allows me to pick when i work and cancel as long as i give two hours notice. Gogo dancing in a "classier" establishment would be nice though. From what i hear from guys who dance at my current place, you aren't going to get those occasional $400 hours, but it's more consistent. The guys i've talked to about it average like $50 an hour, but they don't have good bodies, and i make way more than them at my current place.

Based on how your physique seems to be, i'm sure you'd do very well. Are you in a big city?

Unfortunately I'm not in a big city although I'm almost thinking about trying to go in on getting someone to open a place here for make dancing lmao. I could make it to ATL on weekends or even thought about flying down to Miami to work weekends which would be a potential when I get some school breaks

Ya, people are telling me that I look bigger now and I have actually gained significant weight on this cycle. It's the weirdest thing, as I agree with the paradoxical looking bigger on a cut thing. I suppose my muscle to fat ratio isn't dwindling as I am gaining weight and that's what drives the comments.

Ok, so i kind of hate the clen. t3 seems to be fine and isn't causing any noticeable overheating, but today even with only 40mcg clen split into two doses, i'm cramping in muscles i don't normally cramp in and have trouble staying hydrated. I feel like i'm unusually sore in muscles i haven't trained in a few days too. It definitely helps with appetite suppression though.

Been dropping carbs a bit each day to see how low i can go while still feeling strong. Today i'm around 115grams of carbs so far, comprised of 3 servings oatmeal in the morning and an organic peanut butter protein bar right before my workout.

Also incorporating fasted cardio in the morning and a little cardio before and after my lifting. Almost hit a 205 strict overhead press today, just couldn't lock my arms. If i hadn't done 5 sets of bench right before it i think i definitely would have had it.

do you guys ever use keto for cutting?

I got really shredded (naturally) going keto two years ago for a couple months.

What I don't know is if I got any leaner with minimal carbs than I would have on the same calories but with carbs. My guy tells me that if I fix calories and protein that there isn't much difference between carbs and fats, and I might have more energy to train hard and preserve muscle if I have carbs.

Seems like it only makes sense if you get to a point where your calories are so low that carbs must go to zero. Let's say 250g protein and 50g carbs. So that's 1000+450=1450 calories from protein and fat. And if you've stalled out cutting at 1700 and want to try 1500 for that last percentage or two, then yes, keto would come into play there by necessity.

I guess some people do feel better on fats than carbs, though. So try it out and see how you feel.

I've gotten super lean with it too. The pic at the start of this thread is of me at the end of a keto cut.

I guess the question is if i would lose more muscle if i went no carb. I would guess it's likely a bit faster, but i dont want to kill the gains i've made in the last month.

Even if it did cause more muscle loss normally than just lowish carbs, the 200teste/200EQ E2D coupled with 4-5HGH/day would likely keep me from losing mass seeing as this is my first cycle and my body isn't used to exogenous hormones.

People can probably debate the effectiveness of keto for athletes all day. Went through a thread a long time ago and basically the conclusion was good for fat loss, bad for athletes.

Ultimately I think it's going to be highly individual. Personally, weight will not fucking come off me with high fat but it will fall off with high carb.