• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal Highs Still Legal v. Xmas Thread

That's awesome, great stuff! :D

We don't really debate them much. I just tell all the kiddies off for abusing themselves ;)

Never understood the use of stimulants for bodybuilding tbh. IME, nothing wastes muscle like amphetamines. Mind you, I guess there's a world of difference between a quick boost for training and caning it for weeks on end with no sleep or food... :\

Hitting new PBs and extra reps, high intensity training etc. Though it's often just used as an excuse just to get semi-high ime.

That's awesome, great stuff! :D

We don't really debate them much. I just tell all the kiddies off for abusing themselves ;)

Yeah, I've used gear extensively for over 20 years and people to constantly asking "how much tren should I take?" or "can you take deca and test together" just gets on my tits.

I will have a look into the thread and see if I can contribute....just bought good tren ace and some cypionate so about to start another cycle.. At my age (43) I maintain on 250mg test a week whem I'm off cycle just cos my natural test has declined ..I was offered a prescription off my GP but it's cheaper just to buy gear off the street than it is to pay for a script.

Incidentally I've just recently started German VolumeTraining and it's fucking brutal....but the gains are tremendous.

Good going, I enjoy a bitta volume sometimes too :)

Well feel free to jump on board if you fancy. Our mod GF started using gear in 1980! I've been at it about as long as yourself. We don't generally get those types of asinine questions since we revamped the forum to focus on HR-based usage.

We're pretty radical in terms of low dose use for noobs and harm reduction. I manage to get some to do whole cycles on 250mg or less. But all input/perspectives are welcome, especially from experienced guys like yourself :)

Good going, I enjoy a bitta volume sometimes too :)

Well feel free to jump on board if you fancy. Our mod GF started using gear in 1980! I've been at it about as long as yourself. We don't generally get those types of asinine questions since we revamped the forum to focus on HR-based usage.

We're pretty radical in terms of low dose use for noobs and harm reduction. I manage to get some to do whole cycles on 250mg or less. But all input/perspectives are welcome, especially from experienced guys like yourself :)

Yeah thank you mate I'll definitely pop my head in.

You're dead right that people (especially noobs) take WAYYYY too much...

My first cycle was I think 250mg Sustanon and 200mg Deca in 1995 and I got great results from that.

Those were the days when we used to get genuine pharma gear ..non of this UGL shit that you get today...I've never trusted it especially the doses on the bottle...but thats all there is so what can you do?

I think partly because gear is so cheap people use too much..I also think that most of the bottles that say things like test 400 or test 500 aren't what they say they are so perhaps when people say they are on a gram of test a week they aren't really. Back whem you got pharma Sust or Testoviron and the likes, a gram per week of test would be massive..nowadays it seems to be the norm..

Sorry, I'm rambling on and de-railing the thread...I'll defo have a look at trhe PED forum though mate and thanks for the introduction to it :)

Ha, my first cycle was also deca/sust 250/250 :)

Yeah, prices are very low, and people usually sell the very cycles they advocate on forums - an unholy alliance of sales + advice.

Yeah thank you mate I'll definitely pop my head in.

Great, no pressure. I do realise how tedious it can be though after all the years. Unfortunately experienced guys get bored shitless of the repetitive noob cycle advice threads and stop posting after a time, so noobs never really get the full picture, think they're invincible, and only believe stories about sides years later when their prostate's the size of a watermelon and kidneys have failed 8( ;)

Not a quick-fix buzz like typical drugs no, but they are psychoactive, usually boosting self-esteem, confidence and wellbeing. Proviron has been tested successfully as an anti-depressant.

Pretty much what CFC just said..No buzz in the typical sense. Steroids are originally derived from testosterone (many just use straight testosterone esters still) and testosterone's psychoactive nature is very different from traditional psychoactive drugs like say heroin or cocaine.

There is of course the effect that CFC mentions where your natural dopamine and serotonin levels are spiked because you look better...bigger, stronger, faster, fitter etc.and perhaps more attractive to the opposite (or in FUBAR's case the same :) ) .sex

In short though, giving you a buzz in the traditional sense like you're implying though FUBAR mate...........

No

Last edited:
Pretty much what CFC just said..No buzz in the typical sense. Steroids are originally derived from testosterone (many just use straight testosterone esters still) and testosterone's psychoactive nature is very different from traditional psychoactive drugs like say heroin or cocaine.

There is of course the effect that CFC mentions where your natural dopamine and serotonin levels are spiked because you look better...bigger, stronger, faster, fitter etc.and perhaps more attractive to the opposite (or in FUBAR's case the same :) ) .sex

In short though, giving you a buzz in the traditional sense like you're implying though FUBAR mate...........

No

Which begs the question; what's the fuckin point then? ;)

(At least MY man boobs are natural =D)

Ho Ho Ho Young FUBAR!

Santa likes your Jolly Natural ManBoobs!

And he hopes you've been well-behaved this year. Or no more drugs for you in 2018!

Ho Ho Ho! <3

animated-santa-claus-image-0420.gif

Dear Santa.

Yes, I've been very well behaved this year - I've only molested your elves a couple of times. Oh, and sorry for getting shit on Rudolph's nose - I couldn't resist!

Now can you bring me some crystal meth, China white, Peruvian flake, Nepalese temple ball, mescaline and some original doves and Mitsubishi's. Oh, and a few snowballs would be quite apt as well.

Looking forward to you coming up my chimney soon.

Luv Fubar xx

Hey Santa....why don't you send me an elf or three this xmas. Surely you can spare a few to help get a bit of P2NP up to scratch and spare me several hours of recrystallizations to get rid of whatever is causing that 9-10 'C depression of the melting point. You've had hundreds of years to breed the pointy-eared buggers, so you must be rolling in elf-shit by now; so do be a good lad and send this pointy-eared vulcanesque science-hacker a few elves to lighten the workload=D

Dear Santa.

Yes, I've been very well behaved this year - I've only molested your elves a couple of times. Oh, and sorry for getting shit on Rudolph's nose - I couldn't resist!

Now can you bring me some crystal meth, China white, Peruvian flake, Nepalese temple ball, mescaline and some original doves and Mitsubishi's. Oh, and a few snowballs would be quite apt as well.

Looking forward to you coming up my chimney soon.

Luv Fubar xx

Just make sure next time you come up Rudolph's chimney he's over the legal age this time...

Having to sign thst pesky register for the next 10 years must be a fucking grind...

Although I suppose you could ask Rolf to knock up a few funny "can you tell what it is yet?" marker pen sketches for ya while you wait :)

Ho Ho Ho!

Santa's Elves are checking his secret amphetamine labs to see if he can spare a few 100L barrels of P2NP for Mr Chicken and some of his Elven slave labor force.

He has also introduced a new line of Get Smashed™ multi-drug starter packs for any and all aspiring junk heads, which may suit the likes of Mr FUBAR. If he's well behaved!

Ho Ho Ho!

PS all that pure crystalline ice and fluffy white powder at the North Pole isn't what it appears to be
*tee hee* <3

Fbny_z.gif

Ooh.. can't wait for you to deposit the contents of your sack in my box... ;)

Ho Ho Ho!

Santa's Elves are checking his secret amphetamine labs to see if he can spare a few 100L barrels of P2NP for Mr Chicken and some of his Elven slave labor force.

He has also introduced a new line of Get Smashed™ multi-drug starter packs for any and all aspiring junk heads, which may suit the likes of Mr FUBAR. If he's well behaved!

Ho Ho Ho!

PS all that pure crystalline ice and fluffy white powder at the North Pole isn't what it appears to be
*tee hee* <3

Fbny_z.gif

Was just wondering how you'd been a member of BL for almost 48 years and only amassed a piddling quater of a million comments. .

I know that like my lass, you only come once a year, but still.....

Looks like yer not even trying TBH...

was just wondering how you'd been a member of bl for almost 48 years and only amassed a piddling quater of a million comments. .

I know that like my lass, you only come once a year, but still.....

Looks like yer not even trying tbh...

FAKE PROFILE!!!

Aw, forgot BL won't allow me to post in shouty capitals. Kinda lost its impact...

Edit: @ Mr Brink. If tha lass only comes once a year, perhaps it's time to sack the steds eh mate? ;)

Edit 2: Yay, my shouty caps have been granted. Thank you Santa. =D (now where's my fuckin Get Smashed kit ya cunt?...)

Last edited:
I wonder if "Do-Do" was the inspiration for the "No-Doz" pills in (early computer game) The Count?

FAKE PROFILE!!!

Aw, forgot BL won't allow me to post in shouty capitals. Kinda lost its impact...

Edit: @ Mr Brink. If tha lass only comes once a year, perhaps it's time to sack the steds eh mate? ;)

Edit 2: Yay, my shouty caps have been granted. Thank you Santa. =D (now where's my fuckin Get Smashed kit ya cunt?...)

FAKE PROFILE????

I don't believe it...I though he actually was a member here 10 years before t'interwebz was developed.

She does come more than once a year though mate....just only once with me and the rest of the time with this skinny little fucker who lives up the road...a fact that doesnt in the least bit leave me crying over me testosterone vials. (shhhhh tell no one but...it actually does)

edit....fixed the shouty capitals bold for ya...you'll get the hang of technology one day old man :)

Last edited: