• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo's general discussions, no opioids please.

I don't know if you can explain this to me but, I have a friend that whatever benzo i'm giving him he does'nt feel anything, ANYTHING, and the fact is that he didn't even heard of them or even took them before I gave them to him, I gave him, 1.5 mgs of xan with alcohol, he felt nothing. The next day i gave him 10mgs of medazepam with alcohol, still nothing.
The only thing that had a little effect to him was abot 3 valiums and 4 beers, he said he was like... ok... kinda bored. WHY ??

i have tollerance to benzos, i only take them to increase the codeine effect, and not in large quantities tho, i'm trying to be carefull

I had to have a talk with my 34 year old son recently about his benzo and alcohol use at the same time. Although he did not realize it and completely denied it for the longest time I finally convinced him that he was picking fights in public, falling down, knocking himself into tables and generally just not there in the head.

He also had a tendency to be sad, bored, depressed and all around wet blanket when we all went to see bands or hit the FloraBama. He kept saying that he was perfectly fine and I had to convince him that taking clonazepam makes you think that you are doing just fine when actually you aren't. That's part of its side effects and it's slow come up.

I would never recommend anyone take both at the same time and even though I've been on Klonopin for about 8 years now I won't drink and take it at the same time. My klonopin dosage is pretty low anyway (2 mgs a day now) and I don't increase it in order to try to get high because I would run out before my next prescription and I simply need them too much to run out. It's surprising how quickly benzos can sneak up on you and if you drink at the same time you could end up being a total asshole in public and have no idea that you are acting that way.

Don't drink and benzo should be on bumper stickers lol.

Those two drug classes should never be mixed, mainly for ninja blackout risk. Not that you ever see a blackout coming, at least not your own.

I do want to point out that although they're better than a 14yo, a 34yo will still look bored or unhappy going out to listen to bands with his parents.

Schedule, believe it or not but he asks me to go with him and we usually go in groups. I'm divorced and do not chide my grown kids for smoking pot or anything else they may decide to do as adults.

Unfortunately he was getting out of control and had no knowledge the next day that he tried to fight half the bar and a few chairs along the way lol. If he was just drinking then we all had a great time. As soon as he added a benzo he decided that life sucked, everyone was a jerk and he would argue nonstop all evening. NOT fun.

so, I haven't posted in this thread for awhile now so i'll get straight to the point

A couple weeks ago I have took 100 mg of diazepam, 5mg of xanax, 150mg of codeine, 1.5 litres of white wine and one joint.

result: Felt fucking Amazing.

Question: Am I dead? or at least I was supposed to be dead?

If you took 100 mgs of diazepam and drank that much wine at the same time, ignoring the other substances, then you are indeed dead or whoever sold you the diazepam lied and it was just pressed powder with no benzos in it.

No matter how high your tolerance is, you can't take all of that at the same time and wake up.

Unless you are Superman. Then, carry on.

I took about 20 bars over the past day. Obviously have high Benzo tolerance. Expecting a good amount of etizolam in the mail today. What are your thoughts as to whether it will work and if so how much would I need to take? Again went through 20 bars in about 24 hours,hoping they will synthesize. Any thoughts?

If you took 100 mgs of diazepam and drank that much wine at the same time, ignoring the other substances, then you are indeed dead or whoever sold you the diazepam lied and it was just pressed powder with no benzos in it.

No matter how high your tolerance is, you can't take all of that at the same time and wake up.

100mg of diazepam isn't that large of a dose. You can't really fatally OD on benzos, even when mixed with wine. I knew a lady who tried(and failed) to commit suicide by taking 60mg of alprazolam and drinking half a litre of vodka, and she only weighed about a buck ten. For people with serious tolerance 100mg of valium and 5mg of xanax is about what it takes just to get started, especially since etizolam and the plethora of RC benzos have hit the scene, its really allowed people to take it to another level.

I Will agree that they won't OD on just a benzo, but they took a combination that screams OD. People DO overdose on benzos, alcohol and opiods.

If they only took one of the medicines, or even two I can see how they might wake up the next day, but with a hell of a headache. That combination was a Willy nilly Let's take everything we have in the house! It'll be fine!

The next time it might not turn out so well. I'm sorry. I'm a mother of 4 children...posts like that one scares me because of the mix and makes me want to say "Don't do that! You could die!"

Believe me, I'm not judging and adults can do whatever they want. They asked if they were dead or should be dead. I was just answering honestly lol.

From a harm reduction standpoint you are absolutely correct, and one should always exercise extreme caution when mixing benzo's and opiates. But you did say ignoring everything else. I'm not advocating said behavior, or trying to downplay the danger of mixing alcohol and benzo's. And my post didn't add anything positive and could give someone a false sense of security when undertaking such dangerous behavior, so I apologize for that. Just wanted to give you a little perspective on what a huge role tolerance can play in situations such as this.

For someone who has no tolerance to benzo's or opiates a cocktail comparable to the one listed above could definitely prove fatal.

Last edited:

I have took all the meds from a legit pharmacy, also I have a huge tollerance to benzos especially xanax and valium, bromazepam and medazepam seem weak, Lorazepam, I don't feel shit no matter how much I take. Clonazepam on the other hand it's still hitting hard.
Everytime I want to feeel a little buzz over the day my "shock" dose is 20mg diazepam and 1mg of alprazolam at once.

I don't do this on a daily basis I always take a break for a weak or at least a couple days
but I do drink alcohol(beer) in the meantime

I am taking a pharm whose brand name is Ansium and are capsules with 5mg diazepam and 50mg sulpiride. I have reduced a lot my benzo intake because before I was taking 150mg Tranxene and 2mg Xanax daily. Now I am taking four Ansium caps daily which is 20mg diazepam but it is potentiate by sulpiride which is an antipsychotic but my psychiatrist said me that sulpiride in this dose is antidopamine in some zones of the CNS and dopaminergic in other zones and I have read that sulpiride in this dose is an activating dopaminegic drug.

Hi guys, glad I found this thread, saves me starting a new one for such question. I have been taking .5mg 2 x day of clonazepam, so 1mg daily for nearly 2 years now for epilepsy. If I was to ever to decide to stop taking it do you think it would be so much trouble and harsh titrating down off it? Properly like as recommended by the docs obviously.

I don't intend to stop taking it yet but I think it's starting to stop being as effective. Next appointment the neurologist will probably want to increase it, but i'm not too sure about that tbh.

any experiences with 8mg klonopin?
Yeah I've got experiences with 26mg klonopin lol. Lots of other times with 8+mg as well. I think I've done about that already tonight. Large amounts of benzos are a one off for me and boy I can take lots. Not trying to brag by the way and I don't recommend it at all.

My scripted ones for epilepsy are .5mg pills. The ones I tend to do large doses of are 2mg ones. I came across lots and lots of assorted benzos through weed contacts lol. I've done Full strips of ambien, 20+ 2mg xanax bars, full strips of restoril (temazepam) but they're rare like ambien, and who can forget diazepam lol .