• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo's general discussions, no opioids please.

as for you, I think you stress yourself too much. try listen to music or something i don't know, make something you like, read, study, start disassembling random electronics and try put them back the way they were.

you see, the reason I know about benzo's is because i've almost died smoking that synthetic ditch weed\spice here in romania, i was only 18 and i've been smoking that shit for like an year and one day I was smoking too much of that shit and got really sick and got to the hospital and after the incident i've had panic attacks and couldn't sleep thinking that I was dying and shit and got treatment mainly with zoloft and xanax, i didn't know of them untill i took a pill of xanax way before i had to go to sleep and when i tried to get up and go to bed it was too late, my legs were not responding anymore :))), and that's how i found out about the effects of that pill, and then i've searched it on the internet and found out they were like trending and shit, i've saw pictures with t-shirts and mugs with xanax and thought what the fuck is going on with these pills.. and since then.. i'm playing with benzo's

Thanks for leaving this thread open . I like to come back and get more opinions and also update you guys.. tonight in about 4 hours will be 48 hours of NO substance. NO opiate or benzo's. In fact on the opiates part , it's been since 11/29 since laste 30mg of oxycodone. Before that it was I believe the 27th when I finished my last piece of a sub.

Well let me say this , my anxiety is sky high . Combo of rebound and the fear of a seizure. When I think about it , I never really went over 2mg pins nightly. Maybe 3mg few times . I did get my self into this mess, I let a family member with their anxiety, I believe that person may of also helped themselves to my bottle. There's no way I am 2 weeks early taking as prescribed and not having another person in my bottle . Either way , so today I am anxious like I said , but the lethargy and lack of energy feels like my ol to familiar opiate wd. But I am not sure what's going on . Probably because I have had no chemicals in my system in almost 48 hours . I am supposed to work tomorrow at 10am. I am working now and it's agony. I work in a high volume fast paced restaurant. I am not sure what to say if I call my doctor tomorrow.

*** there exists such a thing as a "lost or stolen prescription " . In the state where I live (in USA) I'm able to report a script as lost or stolen ONE TIME PER YEAR, PER medication and the pharmacy is allowed to fill; my insurance does an "override" (like, makes an Exception) and I'm.able to have the meds.
This is an emergency situation so , without putting words in your mouth, I do suggest you tell the doctor or the pharmacy that you Happen to have zero and cannot wait two weeks for more as it's dangerous.

This is misinformation. I have worked in a number of states in the medical field and in most circumstances a pharmacy will only fill 3 days ahead of the refill date. To get around this your doc can up the dose or change the medication. 4 mg per day of clonazepam is most certainly in sezuire territory. Good luck.

IME, it is really just up to the pharmacist

As he said, state laws can vary, and they can make you wait till they would run out(although literally I cannot remember EVER having a pharmacy say to wait 31 days; actually one or two have said that would be irresponsible.

Around here, most fill it automatically after 28 or 29 days; (unless a doctor specifies (must lay 30 days" on script, even then, they filled it 29 days later(the 30th day, the very day when 90 2mg clonazepam taken as prescribed would run out, that is, you would take your final dose that same day they refill it(even then, hypothetically a person who took they're morning dose and went to the pharmacy would still have 4mg, again if taken EXACTLY as prescribed, though it should not be expected that a person on medication like that NEVER takes an extra pill, unless the physician takes against it(not the patient, though to nullify normal everyday reasons for taking an extra dose here or there, and yes, it is often a slippery slope, though many mags w/out a problem, or becoming and addict)

Example, prescribing an effective sedative/hypnotic "as needed" for insomnia to help prevent popping an extra Xanax or even roxie that would help you sleep

For pain patients, breakthrough medications seem to be common, especially when on an Extended release( or Controlled/Continuous) release medication, like MScontin(and equivalents) OxyContin or Opana ER. Methadone pain patients seem to often get them as well.

Anyway, off track, though back to the point, yeah, unless Dr gives you new Rx and go to different pharmacy, or puts "fill today", getting a controlled substance more than a few days early is unlikely, unless they raise the dose or give alternate medication(though don't necessarily have to change it; Dr's have given a 4 or 5 day supply of Xanax or Valium when running out of Clono early, eventually began giving someone (seriously, not me) Xanax bars for "breakthrough" prn along with they're other benzo.

Another case had an ER prescribe (IIRC) 90 methadone and Clonanzepam to boot. and they were early

Anyway, a pharmacist CAN fill an RX 7 days early, though at they're discretion.

Walmart's website says something similar even, if not mistaken.

Remember,you can be Rx'ed a 90 day supply of schedule 4(and 3?) narcotics(NOT schedule 2, though) so filling it early makes sense

Just wansn't sure the exact law on the subject, and if schedule 2's could be given more than a couple of days early w/out justification

One more thing, if you have been receiving a medication, and have no refills, a pharmacist can give out an emergency 72 hour supply, although it has been years since anyone has had this done for them that I know of(people who know me, and the people who know them)

Don't know if state laws alter this, and it's apperantly a one time thing(or once in a blue ?) though it can happen(not to us, though!)

Hey guys, I would like to hear your experiences and thoughts about Bromazepam. What do you think about it?

Slippery slope. I was using about 5 to 10mg daily (valium msg) for about 2 years. I only draw for them sparingly now, which i can do as i have a much easier and less stressful job and social life. they fuck you up, make you foggy and dumb as shit. I can go weeks without them now but I will always be addicted to them... can't see myself ever being able to bin them off completely.

Ok, time to get started on an updated Benzodiazepine chart... Likely start w/ the common ones, and maybe a couple of RC’s...

Anyway, here is a start:

Lorazepam: T1/2 8-25h(10-15m) Lipid Solubility: Low Onset: Slow-intermediate SDU: ~1mg Duration: Medium(4-12h range)

Valium: T1/2 20-50h(m 32~) Lipid Solubility: High- Rapid onset(30-45min, peak typically less than 100min oral; IV almost immediate onset, Rapid peak) Tmax corresponds to peak

Duration: Short-intermediate (3-4h acute, up to ~8h chronic)

Semi active metabolite: Nordazepam; Chronic use only(and even then, it is less potent, so would require moderate-high doses for practical effect) Temazepam and oxazepam are not active metabolites, as they are half as potent as D-Pam itself, and is produced in small amounts

Metabolized via P450, primarily to Nordazepam and inactive metabolites() Nordazepam metabolized to oxazepam(via 3a4/2c19)

Rx’ed 3-4x per day/PRN at least twice(BID) depending on use

2,5 and 10mg tablets; SDU: ~10mg /7.5(5-10mg Chronic)

Clonazepam- Long acting NitroBenzo w/ delayed onset and extended duration

T1/2: 15-80h? Mean 30-40h Duration: 7-12h(up to 24h* with large doses or repeat administration)

Lipid solubility- Low SDU ~0.5 (Chronic 0.25-0.5; acute 0.5-75)*

(Has unique effects on serotonin, and is one of a few Benzodiazepines w/ multiple uses(unique)

P450 inactive métabolites(7-aminoclonazepam; 3A4 and, 1A2?)
Dose forms: Tablets and Wafers 1/8th(wafer only) .25(generic only#) 0.5 1mg 2mg
Also injectable solution(apperantly rare)

Alprazolam: Tribenzo, Fast acting with short-intermediate duration

T1/2: 10-15m duration- 3-8h(~4- c5h typical)

Lipid Solubility moderate

SDU: ~0.5mg! (Note that it hits hard and fast, and is an excellent anxiety med for most, so may FEEL stronger)

P.O: Peak <2h onset Fast Sublingual: Tmax 80-170minutes; CR tablets: 0.5, 1, 2 and 3mg-regular .25-0.5-1-2

Try add more later
Tranxene- Prodrug for Nordazepam, almost 100% converted prior to reaching systemic

SDU- 15-20mg (Partial Agonist Nordazepam)

T1/2: 20-100hrs~: Duration 4-12h* Lipid solubility- Moderate? Peak-1-4hr(Nordazepam) Clorazepate Fast Tmax

Clonazolam- TriNitrobenzodiazepine, with a typically fast onset and fairly long duration of action; Note that it is VERY POTENT, and long lasting, and it has effects similar to Clonazepam(counterpart) though with the properties of of a Tribenzo like Xanax, as it hits hard and fast, and is an excellent anxyiolytic; however it is NOT recommended under normal circumstances...

SDU: .25mg(possibly 1/8th mg, or <200micrograms) t1/2: limited data, though seems to be 20-30hrs(m) duration: 8-12hr(dose dependent)

Lipid solubility: unknown, likely moderate

Rapid onset, fast to intermediate peak

Temazepam: Internediate acting hypnotic benzodiazepine with a fast to intermediate onset, and medium duration

Tmax: Varies (1.5-3hr) onset SDU: ~20mg range 15-30

Duration 4-8hrs at clinical doses, sedative/hypnotic upwards of 12 hours with multiple or large doses/7.5, 15 30mg capsules

T1/2: 7-25hr, M~15*

Triazolam- fast acting Tribenzo, sedative hypnotic typically brief duration

T1/2: 2-3h/range 1.5-5hrs 3A4 mediated
moderate BA%, making it VERY potent Via other ROA’s(they make .125mg tablets for oral use...) BA% 35-50%* oral, 50%+ sublingual(SL),
SDU- ~0.25-.5 PO

Oxazepam: Slow acting Bzd,t1/2 5-15hrs,SDU 15mg Low solubility(low-moderate) medium duration?(variable)

Librium- Classical Bzd, fast onset; t1/2 5-30h intermediate acting
High solubility Multiple metabolites, partially 3A4 mediated Sdu 10-25mg; (Note that peak effects are delayed due to it being largely a prodrug for multiple metabolites, including DCMP, and Nordazepam; so rapid absorption (Tmax <2hrs) though delayed peak)

Etizolam- fast acting Thienodiazepine; low-intermediate duration of action T1/2 ~3.4h Tmax <2hrs Primary Metabolite Alpha-hydroxyetizolam:t1/2 8.2hrs at steady state; Pharmacologically active,(to some extent) likely contributes to extended duration at steady state

Nitrazepam: Nitrobenzodiazepine, intermediate acting Hypnotic and specialty-anti-convulsant; T1/2 15-40hrs- Tmax ~2hrs Duration 5-10hrs Lipophillicity-Moderate/High: Prototype Nitrobenzodiazepine SDU- 5-10mg

Flunitrazepam:

Last edited:
http://psychopharmacopeia.com/bzd_dose_convert.php

Here’s a good converter; they seem to overestimate clonazepam a bit, though it is worth noting that with repeat administration, clonazepam becomes more effective, and it’s complex to begin with. It does list T1/2 figures and even lipid solubility, though, so is worth a spin if needed

We probably could've left this one at "Benzodiazepines and Alcohol are cross-tolerant, meaning they produce similar effects and can in turn mask each others' respective withdrawal syndromes".

... Benzodiazepine Wd cannot Be asked with alcohol, and severe wd symptoms like fever, mild-moderate hallucinations and seizures, and nausea...

Alcohol really make things worse

Would really appreciate input on Benzodiazepine chart above...

^ Meant severe wd symptoms, of course ethanol is an anxiolytic, and they have cross tolerance, it is just something to be careful with

Wanted to post this, it isn’t hard figure, or the statistics normally that I like, however it is interesting:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27121429/

Clonazepam is certainly useful, potent long acting and has other unique effects and many uses and personal preferred RX Bzd

though anecdotally it seems to
produce paradoxical effects in some
people, though mostly recreational users

This is misinformation. I have worked in a number of states in the medical field and in most circumstances a pharmacy will only fill 3 days ahead of the refill date. To get around this your doc can up the dose or change the medication. 4 mg per day of clonazepam is most certainly in sezuire territory. Good luck.

Insurance may also play a factor. The pharmacy may be allowed to fill it, but ins. co. won't pay until it's closer to the refill date.

Hey guys sorry i haven't posted in awhile I thought i would Recover a bit and i did using piracetam lecitin and vitamin b complx, magnesium, calcium, etc

anyways last week i've started using like 6 different kinds of benzos some of them mixed between them including clonazeam bromazepam medazepam with some common ones that we all know, daizepam, alprazolam, etc, not to mention that i've used alcohol each and every single time, it was actually fun tho. BUT last t20 nights i've finnished like a whole pack of 15 mg codeiene pills (20 pills) all of them with alcohol it was a nice buzz, could'nt feel my legs properly but it was ok afterall, anyways it have might be less than 20 but who cares. One thing that i've noticed is that alcohol stops the itching of codeine, not entirely tho but verry verry manageble. i want to hear your thought about that so have a good nigh/day :D

^^ If we?re talking about the US... Technically the pharmacy can fill a schedule IV as early as they want ? most just wont do it. I?ve had doctors call me in new benzo scripts as much as ten days early, and the pharmacy just refused to fill it.

However, my ex worked full-time as a medical assistant and part-time at a pharmacy many years back (fuckin? sweet deal, right?), and her doctor always called my stuff in early, and her pharmacist always filled it for me.

I know there are clearly-defined laws for how early schedule II drugs can be refilled, no such laws for schedule IV though.

Hey guys sorry i haven't posted in awhile I thought i would Recover a bit and i did using piracetam lecitin and vitamin b complx, magnesium, calcium, etc

anyways last week i've started using like 6 different kinds of benzos some of them mixed between them including clonazeam bromazepam medazepam with some common ones that we all know, daizepam, alprazolam, etc, not to mention that i've used alcohol each and every single time, it was actually fun tho. BUT last t20 nights i've finnished like a whole pack of 15 mg codeiene pills (20 pills) all of them with alcohol it was a nice buzz, could'nt feel my legs properly but it was ok afterall, anyways it have might be less than 20 but who cares. One thing that i've noticed is that alcohol stops the itching of codeine, not entirely tho but verry verry manageble. i want to hear your thought about that so have a good nigh/day :D

Respiratory depression, amnesia, falls, and death occur in much higher instances when benzos and opiates are used together. Alcohol mixed with these also can have similar results. Moderation is key. 1mg of alprazolam or chewing on a few codeine and sipping on 3 beers is okay. But 4 mg of alprazolam or 300mg of codeine and half a bottle of rum is not. If the itching is a problem think 25 to 50mg of benadryl.

so, i have high tollerance to alcohol and benzos, my startin dose is 1mg of xanax 20mgs of diazepam and two beers, this is just the start
as for the codeiene i just realised that for me when i use it with alcohol it does't itch that bad anymore
anyways it was about 120 mgs of codeine and about 6-7 beers
And also one thing that i think is verry important is that i start with the dose that i consider is normal for me and then gradually increase the dosage
this is the most important thing. it doesn't matter what kind of drug it is the key is to do NOT take it all at once.
when i was drinking and taking codeine at the same time, i did'nt even felt sick, i got fucke up and got home and that's it

now i don't even know how much diazepam and alprazolam i have in me, but i feel normal, tho,
i've took some codeine about half an hour ago like may 150 mgs or more with a beer and the other benzos,. my body is itching ad i feel verry sleepy
i have to wake up at 6 in the morning.
right now its 23:42
i don't know what to do i feel kinda relax , i'm itchiing like shit and that's mostly it, also codeine makes me verry sleepy why?

Last edited:
Codeine is an opiate, which is a downer. Although some opiates/opioids can initially give the user energy. Then again, you're mixing it with two more downers, ao being sleepy shouldn't surprise you. All in all, you're playing a very dangerous game.

Yeah that is a bad mix

And that itching is the histamine release from Codiene- Get some antihistamines, people - Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) is good, or Cetirizine, long lasting and less side effect potential, or in the UK, the best G1 antagonist, Hydroxyzine- no anticholinergic effect, releaxtion- You don’t need any more downers thought :(

Seriously, 3 GABA zappers and a prodrug opioid? The side effects would be starting if you weren’t fighting off the nod