• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo's general discussions, no opioids please.

How many here have had the pleasure of taking nimetazepam (Eromin 5's) ?

I got to try one in 2008 and finally a decade later ive come accross a few strips of 10 that i just bought.

So expensive but from memory worth every cent!

Having difficulty thinking anyone would need that much...

They prescribe up to 24ng per day in rare cases for neurological disorders.

And I take 8mg per day, and Seargents tell me how well mannered I was and “normal “(compared to w/out medication or reduced dose)

So ease your mind :)

^Right. I am currently on 6-8 kpins a day, down from 70 mg c-lam a day. john420 420 if your tolerance isn't high enough to do 8mg (say just once in a while you do benzos) BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO DRINK OR TAKE ANY CNS DEPRESSANTS. Benzos almost impossible to OD but add a beer and you might wanna write a will.

Hey guys. I decided to pop in here and read through the threads. Been trying to get off etizolam for a year now. I was using Xanax, the WD from that made it so I wasn’t able to work, function or think. I immediately got back on them after 2 days off and reading about seizures, especially since I’m a daily tramadol user. Long story short I switched to etizolam and not much of a difference between Xanax and Eti. I’m on 1.5-1mg a day, at night, mostly. I’m working on cutting down until I’m off. I have 2 2mg kpins that I plan on using at the end of my taper. What would you recommend as far as the final taper stage? Some say diazepam is the way to go, I’ve read that you can just do it off Eti and I’ve actually been out for almost a week when my vendor was slower getting my pack to me and the WD were like Xanax. I was in bed for almost the week. I didn’t feel real, I was seeing “stars” and just really weird but that could also because I cut my tram dose by more than 75%, just enough to not be extremely sick, I had slight WD’s for sure but so afraid of the seizures that I just limited myself. I also took hydraxazine (spelling is off) for anxiety and slept a lot.

I just want to get off any benzo related meds, I hate the tired feeling and I think Eti May be screwing with my head as far as depression sometimes. I don’t think it’s the trams since I been taking those for a while.

Any opinions to help me get off Eti would be awesome.

I live in a city where I don't have access to benzos at all, and boy, i'm glad that I've found out I'm not addicted phisically to them, BUT and it's a verry big BUT everytime they pass my mind it drives me kinda crazy because I've enjoyed taken them, especially when I drink a beer or two I'm starting to get kinda desperate for that benzo feeling... fuck.

Hey guys. I decided to pop in here and read through the threads. Been trying to get off etizolam for a year now. I was using Xanax, the WD from that made it so I wasn?t able to work, function or think. I immediately got back on them after 2 days off and reading about seizures, especially since I?m a daily tramadol user. Long story short I switched to etizolam and not much of a difference between Xanax and Eti. I?m on 1.5-1mg a day, at night, mostly. I?m working on cutting down until I?m off. I have 2 2mg kpins that I plan on using at the end of my taper. What would you recommend as far as the final taper stage? Some say diazepam is the way to go, I?ve read that you can just do it off Eti and I?ve actually been out for almost a week when my vendor was slower getting my pack to me and the WD were like Xanax. I was in bed for almost the week. I didn?t feel real, I was seeing ?stars? and just really weird but that could also because I cut my tram dose by more than 75%, just enough to not be extremely sick, I had slight WD?s for sure but so afraid of the seizures that I just limited myself. I also took hydraxazine (spelling is off) for anxiety and slept a lot.

I just want to get off any benzo related meds, I hate the tired feeling and I think Eti May be screwing with my head as far as depression sometimes. I don?t think it?s the trams since I been taking those for a while.

Any opinions to help me get off Eti would be awesome.

A slow diazepam or Librium taper would be the way to go. I was addicted to etizolam and clonazolam. I would take large doses of clonazolam in the 1-1.5 mg range. A 2 month diazepam taper mostly involved sleep disturbances, temperature irregularities and bad anxiety.

The two month taper was completely doable and now I have over a month clean from all BNZ's. Previously I tried doing a ten day Librium taper. I had 5 months clean but it was much harder and involved a wide range of physical WD symptoms that felt unmanageable. I relapsed at the 5 month mark.

Last edited: