• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
local IPA for tonight.

today was a mixed bag of good and bad tings. hoping to keep the trajectory upward for the rest of the week.

Coffee, a bowl, a spliff and a straight J. And my usual CBD regimen.

Been missing kratom... gonna order a bunch come thursday but cant even afford rn.

20mg Morphine
3 Spliffs of awesome weed
Numerous espressos and cigarettes

And I'm still in pain. Feel fucking amazing though lol

180 mg Methadone
600 mg Tramadol
600 mg Pregabalin
20 mg Diazepam
4 mg Clonazepam
2 mg Lorazepam
~0,5g cleaned ~90% pure cocain

This week have been the time where I can renew one of my benzo prescriptions. I take clonazepam and diazepam each day for epilepsy and in the last three months I have had alprazolam to take on days where I feel I need more. Instead of getting a new prescription for alprazolam I got one for 100 x 1 mg Lorazepam - a benzo I haven't tried before. I can't really say whether or not I like it yet, I will have to take it for a couple of days before I can tell whether I like it or not. Do anyone have any experience with lorazepam?

I like alprazolam a lot, but I usually take them too fast and though I have a stash of something like 500 mixed 2 mg clonazepams and 5 mg diazepams that I have acummulated as surplus over the years, I still like to have a third benzo to add to the mix that I am not too familiar with and thereby often getting more "effects" out of my benzo combination. I usually switch between benzo's so that I have alprazolam as an example for three months and then in the next 3 month period I get bromzepam or something else. It might be placebo, but I feel that adding a benzo into the combo that I am not that familiar with potentiates the good effects of benzodiazepines.

Ketamine
Cannabis

Oh I miss having ketamine. A small dose taken 3-4 times during the day combined with benzo and opiates result in an extremely nice relaxed feeling.
Plus I love the K-hole, I have the most insane experiences during a K-hole and what ever I experience feels so life-like that I cannot distinguish between that and reality when I am most influenced.
And as a third this it is the most effective drug to stop a coke comedown and let one fall a sleep. I sleep within 10 minuts after taking ketamine no matter the dose of coke I have taken before.

And as a third this it is the most effective drug to stop a coke comedown and let one fall a sleep. I sleep within 10 minuts after taking ketamine no matter the dose of coke I have taken before.
I used to do this, I wouldn't ever fall asleep straight away but a couple of lines I found one of the best comedown drugs. I just love Ketamine too much though and pretty quickly those few comedown lines were just turning into a second dissociative binge to follow the stimulant binge... In fact, as much as I do enjoy cocaine as well, I found that often when I was going to do cocaine, one of the main things I would be looking forward to would be the early morning end of the binge when I'd be able to come back and binge on Ketamine alone. By the end of this usually I'd feel pretty fucking terrible... no doubt partly because of staying up for such a long time and just continuing to binge on drugs instead of rehydrating, sleeping and eating.

I used to do this, I wouldn't ever fall asleep straight away but a couple of lines I found one of the best comedown drugs. I just love Ketamine too much though and pretty quickly those few comedown lines were just turning into a second dissociative binge to follow the stimulant binge... In fact, as much as I do enjoy cocaine as well, I found that often when I was going to do cocaine, one of the main things I would be looking forward to would be the early morning end of the binge when I'd be able to come back and binge on Ketamine alone. By the end of this usually I'd feel pretty fucking terrible... no doubt partly because of staying up for such a long time and just continuing to binge on drugs instead of rehydrating, sleeping and eating.

I can relate to your situation.
In the beginning when I first started taking ketamine I would probably take enough to reach a K-hole one or two times each month and complement my opiates/benzo's 1 or 2 days each week (very small ketamine doses). And when using ketamine like this I didn't need more than a very small line of ketamine before I would fall a sleep after coke. But it didn't take long before I couldn't have ketamine lying around without taking bigger and bigger doses daily both to potentiate opiates/benzo's but also just to fall a sleep. I feel like just an average amount of ketamine (a K-hole would require approximately 3 or 4 times that dose) to feel extremely good when falling a sleep.

So yeah, in the end of that period it required a K-hole to fall a sleep after a coke binge and I actually couldn't take coke without ending it with a K-hole. For me, a K-hole is one of the most euphoric experiences plus the euphory can last a very very long time compared to euphorias from lets say IV coke or IV opiates. So yes, the expectation of the K-hole started to be more important than the coke itself.

15ml/30mg Oramorph
Two spliffs of Amnesia Haze
Usual Caffeine & Nicotine

240 mg Methadone (60 mg more than usual, mmm)
160 mg OxyContin (2x80 mg tabs)
-> Consumed when I woke around 0600

1200 mg Tramadol
1200 mg Pregabalin
40 mg Diazepam
10 mg Clonazepam
4 mg Lorazepam
-> Consumed around 1200

~0,3g 99% purity coke
-> Consumed from 1800 till now

The dosages of Tramadol and Pregabalin ARE NOT SAFE, in fact there is an extremely high risk for seizures.. However, due to the large amounts of benzodiazepines - in particular diazepam and clonazepam - I am more or less safe from seizures. That amount of benzo's more or less make it unlikely to get a seizure. Not impossible, but highly unlikely. I have had two epileptic grand mal seizures after having consumed 600 mg tramadol + 600 mg tramadol, therefore I treat the two drugs with extreme caution.

In my experience every 100 mg tramadol requires 1 mg clonazepam when you go above 400 mg. So below 400 mg tramadol you don't need a benzo to avoid seizures unless you have a high sensivity (like me as I have epilepsy). But do you take more than 400 mg and don't take some benzo you are playing a dangerous game.
And a side note, clonazepam and diazepam are by far the best benzo to treat epilepsy and cramps.

Maybe a teeny bit higher than intended. Fent patch, few ciders, spliff, Nefopam- loads of that, tramadol, duloxetine, something else I can't remember. Ho hum.

I have ended up taking too much cocaine. The clock is 0130 and my alarm goes of 0600. I have to supervise 6 groups of students from 1000 to 1600 tomorrow so I have to be on and awake :p
I have a very hard time calculating the right dose of coke - with the right dose I mean that I don't stay up too late because I am stimulated and euphoric and then having to use between 30 to 60 mins to fall asleep despite benzo's og quetiapin.

The different between the right dose where I can have a good time during the evening but still go to sleep around 2300 and a dose that is [/I]too much[/I] is very small. Varies around 100 mg for me. Suddenly I get too high.

I'm sitting here, looking at a gram of dope. I don't really use H these days, I've got prescription stuff, but on special days I've been known to partake. So. Here I am, all on my lonesome, wondering if I want it. I mean I know I want it, but there's want and need/want. I guess I'm testing myself as to whether or not I'm still capable of just using for a while and giving up again.

or, I'm just a fucking junkie who can't tell himself in enough words that he's got a ridiculous and self destructive addiction.

i don't know. Bleah. Glancing at my arms, seeing if any obvious veins showing up hah. Tucking twats that we are eh.

400 mg OxyContin (5x80 mg pills)
50 mg Ketobemidone IV?
30 mg Ketobemidone Anal (Suppositories)
25 mg Ketobemidone Oral
600 mg Pregabalin
6 mg Clonazepam
20 mg Diazepam
2 mg Lorazepam
~100 mg Cocaine 99% purity IV
~0,2 g Cocaine 99% purity Nasal

I took the oxycodone just as I woke up and skipped my methadone today because I knew I wanted to do ketobemidone later (I dont know if it have any real effect to drop methadone 1 day taking its half-life into account). Around 15.00 (3 PM i think) I took the ketobemidone and cocaine IV together with the oral and anal ketobemidone. I am beginning to have found the right amount of the 99% pure cocaine to take IV. I have dosed to little where it almost feel like a waste of cocaine and I have doseged to high where I puked and experienced a lot of side effects. However right around 0,1 g/100 mg seems to be perfect. I get the intense rush and the intense euphoria combined with a ringing sound in my ears and one kinda disappears into ones own world where there is no sound but the ringing and a heavy fogs make it impossible to see and what you can see is blurred. After that the ketobemidone took over. Nice high :)

^dang bro sounds fun lol I’m just taking it easy on my methadone for now been hovering around 60 mg a day which is good for me because normally it’s hard for me to stay below the 100mg a day. I have a problem of not having much energy on methadone unless I feel it well which is about 100 mg a day then I have extreme itchy eyes and arms, I have some slight tingles going on in my head aka my brain lol but definitely nothing euphoric like opiates are supposed to be. The last tome I had intense euphoria was when I took a week break from everything was in bad withdrawals and I plugged 4mg subutex about two years ago and I was shocked I was high as a kite and I was taking subs back then too but that week off sucked. Also if I take enough methadone and a 10mg Valium I will nod uncontrollably but there won’t be any euphoria with it which made me stop taking Valium since it was more of a problem then enjoyable. But I’m at my new job site now kinda cool to have something new going on! I’m on the Bering Sea of Alaska now and not the Arctic Ocean.

Wb ignio. Being the only one crazy oxy'in and 'done-ing sucked. And there was (is actually my broken shoulder).

Got 150 x OC80mg monthly intead of 120 now as well. ;D AND a fast and reliable H dealer.

I'm just myself getting back from a short BL break because the shoulder pain was far too serious for me to be able to use 2 hands to type. And fuck using just 1 hand and typing slower than a retarded person on 100mg xanax.

OK.

Ot:
4x80mg oxy
80mg methadone
75mg clorazepate
12mg bromazepam
About to mix up an Uber fat H shot (dis shit is fire, like 2-3x the potency of what I used to get from those dealers via middle man).

Expecting noddy weather and a smooth flight .

Good 2 have you back ignio! =D

/E: I ran out of fishscale unfortunately for speedballs. But will get some more. Soon. Need to try it with this H!. Also have some nice 90% meth, I might mix that with H, but not today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.