• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today around 7 hours ago I was taking cocaine IV. I have cleaned the cocaine completely resulting in a purity of 99%.

The purity of the cocaine means that no cutting chemicals is being injected together with the cocaine. But still, I use a micro filter. I injected around 1,5 ml sterile water mixed with the cocaine. The most of the 1,5 ml was injected in the vein - i know this due to the rush - however, I think that I might have pulled the needle out of the vein during the injection or injected too much too fast (I forgot to lessen the tourniquet which was still on during the injection). I got a swollen spot on the arm and my hand became numb and I couldn't really use my fingers. I put the injection site on my arm under warm water and kinda used the other hand to role over the spot again and again. After a while the swelling disappared and so did the numbness. However, the injection site is sore very sore now even 7 hours later. The injection site do not show any strange colors.

Should I be worried? I know the question have been asked 100 times. But I would like to get feedback on what actually happened.
Did I inject too fast and combined with me forgetting to remove the tourniquet and thus creating the swollen spot and the numbness I my arm? Due to the numbness I am inclined to say that this was the reason. Do You agree?
Or did I pull the needle out of the vein and thus injecting outside of the vein? Could this create numbness? I doubt that, but I don't know.

And a extra question Pill2Chill, do you just remove the coating and crush the 2x80 mg pill, mix with sterile water and shot it?

Today around 7 hours ago I was taking cocaine IV. I have cleaned the cocaine completely resulting in a purity of 99%.

The purity of the cocaine means that no cutting chemicals is being injected together with the cocaine. But still, I use a micro filter. I injected around 1,5 ml sterile water mixed with the cocaine. The most of the 1,5 ml was injected in the vein - i know this due to the rush - however, I think that I might have pulled the needle out of the vein during the injection or injected too much too fast (I forgot to lessen the tourniquet which was still on during the injection). I got a swollen spot on the arm and my hand became numb and I couldn't really use my fingers. I put the injection site on my arm under warm water and kinda used the other hand to role over the spot again and again. After a while the swelling disappared and so did the numbness. However, the injection site is sore very sore now even 7 hours later. The injection site do not show any strange colors.

Should I be worried? I know the question have been asked 100 times. But I would like to get feedback on what actually happened.
Did I inject too fast and combined with me forgetting to remove the tourniquet and thus creating the swollen spot and the numbness I my arm? Due to the numbness I am inclined to say that this was the reason. Do You agree?
Or did I pull the needle out of the vein and thus injecting outside of the vein? Could this create numbness? I doubt that, but I don't know.

And a extra question Pill2Chill, do you just remove the coating and crush the 2x80 mg pill, mix with sterile water and shot it?

Hope your arm is ok. And to answer the question yes take the coating off the 80s usually I think they run over water to melt it away. But stil totally jealous stupid rules over here man

And finally - as last question to those who gets methadone. I take all of my methadone when I wake up. That often means that "I am high" until late afternoon and then in the evening the effect have diminished to much that I often do not have motivation to work from home or be social. Unless I take some ketobemidone (some of which have to be IV before it can break through the methadone) or cocaine my evenings are spend in bed falling a sleep as early as 20.00 (that must be 8 PM - 8 O'clock.
Do everyone here do the same as me and take their entire dose of methadone at once?
Could I get used to dividing my dose into two and taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon so I can get something out of the evening without taking extra non-prescribed drugs?

It is only when I feel the euphoria from my methadone that I can concentrate and get my work done plus be social etc. That is, I only function in about 12 hours of the day - that is how long I can feel my methadone. From 06.00 in the morning till about 6 in the evening.
I know most people say that they do not get high or feel euphoria from methadone, but I do. Methadone have become my favorit opiate and to be honest, the drug that have saved my from addiction and make me a normal, functional person. Obvious it is not euphoria like right after an IV shot of ketobemidone, but an euphoria that makes me happy ENOUGH to function and because the euphoria is present for so long, methadone have become my favorite opiate. I would not function as a human today without methadone. But as you can see, I am getting about as much methadone as you can possible get with my 180 mg. I dont think a dose of lets say 240 mg will be any different. 180 mg methadone is kind of the seeling of methadone for me.

I do, 160mg, and I only take my full dose when I run out of other opis so I don't have to break through (which should mean increase in tolerance to when I was taking 160 mg before. But it always turns out to be enough. I take it in the morning too, I wait as long as is comfortable and then pop my 2 x 80mg capsules.

It sounds like you were in a main-line (an artery). Was the blood more red-ish than dark? And did it feel like the injection ran to the outside of ur arm (into smaller veins - where if there's solid's left it could cause blockages. And could lead to srs complications. Always start injecting slow. A fastened tourniquet won't change the direction of bloodflow in your veins. :D

Also, pretty much. I filter 2-3 times depending on how patient I am to excuse shooting pills to myself. You need .5ml to dissolve 80mg oxy btw.

OT: 80mg oxy & 75mg H IV (about to anyway).

Last edited:
Currently working with some weed & a few stamps of FIRE ecp from Newark. Couldn't resist one last taste before I leave the east coast and go back to work ;)

Riiight, I have weed. Forgot about that entirely. Gonna shoot up again, pop a benzo/benzos, hydroxyzine and take some lyrica. (used the lesser quality H earlier, else it would be too soon to redose, gonna shoot some of the other, fire dope.

I'm hoping to find even better dope. But unless it's much, much better (though tbh I don't think there's a whole lot of room for improvement left) and not WAY more expensive. It'll be this connect I continue going to. Except if I find quality that matches/beats this one cheaper of course.

Will update after consuming drugs.

Last edited:
I do, 160mg, and I only take my full dose when I run out of other opis so I don't have to break through (which should mean increase in tolerance to when I was taking 160 mg before. But it always turns out to be enough. I take it in the morning too, I wait as long as is comfortable and then pop my 2 x 80mg capsules.

It sounds like you were in a main-line (an artery). Was the blood more red-ish than dark? And did it feel like the injection ran to the outside of ur arm (into smaller veins - where if there's solid's left it could cause blockages. And could lead to srs complications. Always start injecting slow. A fastened tourniquet won't change the direction of bloodflow in your veins. :D

Also, pretty much. I filter 2-3 times depending on how patient I am to excuse shooting pills to myself. You need .5ml to dissolve 80mg oxy btw.

OT: 80mg oxy & 75mg H IV (about to anyway).

It was the most common vein I use right where my arm bend you know so it was a the biggest vein in my right arm.

Last edited:
^ I don't think this is the place to tell people where and how to buy heroin IMO, remember that all kinds of people read these threads. There's a ton of info about the darknet and stuff elsewhere, no need to discuss it here. But whatever I'm not a mod, just saying.

I'm kind of sober at the moment, but I'll take some kratom soon and probably some weed too. Need to get more weed soon, or maybe I'll get some hash for a change. Wish I had some amp though

Last edited:
smoking spliffs drinking beer

playing dirty with some thc, had a great afternoon eating good food, dim sum and ice cream.

About 20mg of amphetamine (euro speed) snorted. I'm thinking that it isn't very pure because I don't feel too high, it did help me focus though so it's alright. I'm going to snort a bit more.

Well after a night of chilling with a good friend and vaping some
M-Amp earlier on in the evening then smoking a large amount of hash I laid down for a couple hr. Or so between 2:45AM-4:45AM I just needed to give my body&eyes a little rest even if ACTUAL sleep wasn't gonna happen had a cup of coffee at like 5AM and took my 125mg methadone at about a quarter after 7AM

Well fuck it I’m stressed out, my anxiety is through the roof today and I’m like fuck it I’m getting g high so when I go onnmy lunch break I’m prepared to do some Valium and extra methadone but not to much to where I over do it and nod when standing up lol done that recently and it wasn’t fun trying to work, nod uncontrollably and then have my co-worker which was cool about it tell me I’m asleep standing up. But the funny thing was those damn Valium take forever to kick in so I took some to sleep better and they hit me like a ton of bricks like during my shift almost half a day later. I’ll tread lightly with it but I’m definitely taking some maybe 2.5mg with an extra 20mg methadone.

So so far it’s just 20 mg methadone oral and 25 mg snorted but my anxiety is awful today and stress isn’t helping I swear women are gonna lead me to never get off meds lol

Well fuck it I?m stressed out, my anxiety is through the roof today and I?m like fuck it I?m getting g high so when I go onnmy lunch break I?m prepared to do some Valium and extra methadone but not to much to where I over do it and nod when standing up lol done that recently and it wasn?t fun trying to work, nod uncontrollably and then have my co-worker which was cool about it tell me I?m asleep standing up. But the funny thing was those damn Valium take forever to kick in so I took some to sleep better and they hit me like a ton of bricks like during my shift almost half a day later. I?ll tread lightly with it but I?m definitely taking some maybe 2.5mg with an extra 20mg methadone.

So so far it?s just 20 mg methadone oral and 25 mg snorted but my anxiety is awful today and stress isn?t helping I swear women are gonna lead me to never get off meds lol

Ur Co workers don't have to your friends, though referring to them as if they're objects might be a little harsh. Especially if it was something which merely alerted you of your upright nods, while a cunt might tell superiors (ok, only something that's an asshole would ever do that. But referring to something that works besides you as 'which' isn't nice either)!

It was the most common vein I use right where my arm bend you know so it was a the biggest vein in my right arm.

That spot has an artery too, deeper under the skin near the ' main vein '.

But it's rly obvious if ur in one.

Yeah I hit an artery before, the first and only time I shot myself up. The blood was bright red and spewed into the rig the moment I hit it. Pulled that out quick and just went with my big ass hand veins.

OT: NOTHING, MY FUCKIN KRATOM IS GONNA BE 3 DAYS LATE FUUUUUUUCK

^ it is supposed to be bright red if you're in a vein.

I've never hit an artery before but from what I've heard it's painful and the bloods appears more "pink"

Ur Co workers don't have to your friends, though referring to them as if they're objects might be a little harsh. Especially if it was something which merely alerted you of your upright nods, while a cunt might tell superiors (ok, only something that's an asshole would ever do that. But referring to something that works besides you as 'which' isn't nice either)!

That spot has an artery too, deeper under the skin near the ' main vein '.

But it's rly obvious if ur in one.

Thanks Brother ya I’m glad she actually was really good friends with one of my best friends so wasn’t like she was gonna tell on me which is good cuz that’s what I would be afraid of most even tho I’ve nodded out on the toilet more then once and was late coming back from a bathroom break which usually would be not later then 15-20 min if you gotta shit but I was gone for 30-45 min nodded off and this happened a few times lol only thing wrong was not much euphoria tho but my methadone definitely can make me nod if I take like 120mg in a day.

So so last night I took 5 mg Valium with my methadone I think I had a total of 60 mg a done yesterday. For the first time the this combo made me feel very stimulated I clean and organized my room and felt amazing had trouble sleeping so I took some ambien which did the trick. So that combo methadone and benzo is that what others get a stimulant effect from them I didn’t nod but like I said it could make me nod today since it’s half life is super long.

Today is 20 mg methadone oral and 20 mg snorted I have the other half of Valium another 5 mg in my pocket I might take it later on if some replies that it usually does give a stimulating effect when combined with methadone definitely enjoyed it last night!! Thanks y’all peace

Kratom, Valerian Root, Passionflower/Chamomile/Hops tea, some imperial IPA.

I had a heroin craving from not being on it for 2 years. I had an urge to go downtown to cop some, but decided fuck it. I'm just going to buy some Kratom

Kratom, Valerian Root, Passionflower/Chamomile/Hops tea, some imperial IPA.

I had a heroin craving from not being on it for 2 years. I had an urge to go downtown to cop some, but decided fuck it. I'm just going to buy some Kratom

Good thinking keep it up. Made the right choice.

I didn't though LOL.

100mg diamorphine/fentanyl mix
12.5mg doxylamine
1.35g ashwagandha
400mg valerian root
Nicotine via Black & Mild

That sweet, sweet nicotine and dope synergy @.@

Status
Not open for further replies.