• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
loads of skuffy Hashich since i wake up at 3am, i have some opium leftover but not sure ill do it today even if i could feel for it after a good bowel movement, i must say it good to be awake when all the city is sleeping anyways. A fresh day is starting, good feeling.

Tapentadol plugged, 30 mg hyrdrocodone..Lyrica ..weed edible, nicotine gum.

Last edited:
Smoked a bowl of weed right when I woke up this morning around 5:30 then had
Two cups of coffee
6:45-smoked a joint on walk to the bus stop
7:55-125mg methadone
And right now at bout 8:30 I'm having one more cup of coffee

The girlfriend is on her period starting today which is hell for me, so i stocked up.

Ounce of some durban poison
15 "black panther" bags of dope.
15 .25mg xanax
12 10mg valium
3 .5g terp sauce hash oil pens (2 sunrise sherbet and 1 strawberry cough)

Let's see if i survive

Today's mostly a coffee day. Slept a lot this weekend and it felt great. Got a very busy March in the works, this may be my last day to really ignore my numerous projects that have been going stale.

The girlfriend is on her period starting today which is hell for me, so i stocked up.

Ounce of some durban poison
15 "black panther" bags of dope.
15 .25mg xanax
12 10mg valium
3 .5g terp sauce hash oil pens (2 sunrise sherbet and 1 strawberry cough)

Let's see if i survive

Lol dude, hilarious...

Well I've been up sense 4:30 AM
Smoked a bowl of hash right when I woke up then by 6:00 I had two cups of coffee hit my methadone clinic at 7:30 for my 125mg and I'm having my 3rd and last cup of coffee this morning

Well seems my flu bug is going away finally 6 days later. I’m still tired and I get nauseous here and there but glad im starting to get out the cave. Today I tell myself is my last day of testing and taking it easy on myself for tomorrow I start to do shit around the house and lost to do I need done before work. I took another week off starting today so I’m happy bout that since I never do that lol
oh and last night I took a dab of some strong shut which I’m not used to and got me intensely high for bout 2-3 hours and today I feel great as in body high and just relaxed.

i took 10 mg methadone lol I know only 10 but I also have taken 180 mg oxycodone

before I head back to work im
gonna get some cbd caps and maybe a few edibles for when I’m off work and want to relax and I’m sure they will help my lower back pain a lot more then my meds.

Got the common cold I think. Sucks. Wish I had some opies to mask it, but I guess etizolam and 3-HO-PCP will do. Although running low on the PCP.

125mg methadone
3 cups coffee
About to go smoke a bowl of herb topped with 20-30mg of freebase DMT

FUCK YEAH breakfast of champions

Got the common cold I think. Sucks. Wish I had some opies to mask it, but I guess etizolam and 3-HO-PCP will do. Although running low on the PCP.

There is bad one going around everywhere and every state man! Careful with that ok. I’m just getting over it myself been a week pretty much since I got it and I’m just now coming out my room able to do normal things.

today so far just 30 mg methadone oral and 60 mg oxycodone snorted bout to make some coffee and maybe do da lip more before I start my day ! Everyone have a great day and hope y’all feel ok that flu going around isn’t one to deal with thats for sure!

Oregon & Cali brews
CBD spliffs (god I just want to GET HIGH this sucks)

maybe some DXM or valium later, before bed idk.

Oregon & Cali brews
CBD spliffs (god I just want to GET HIGH this sucks)

maybe some DXM or valium later, before bed idk.

Do you mean weed high in CBD or more like pure CBD mixed with tobacco? And how does it make you feel?
I'd really like to try pure CBD and mix it with some dank weed, just to see if it really changes the high.

OT: 3g of red thai kratom

180 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin
300 mg Tramadol
600 mg Pregabalin
4 mg Clonazepam
2 mg Alprazolam
10 mg Diazepam
1,5 g Cocaine (on my way to 2 g)
100 mg Ketamine

It have been a while since my last post. Around august this year I got mixed up in a huge police case in which a number of my friends have received prison sentences going up to 1 year and 6 months. Mostly for burglary but also for drugs and violence. I was arrested but they only managed to get some minor drug charges to stick on me while the other charges was dropped. I am not unfamiliar with police, spending small amounts of time in prison etc. so I don't know why it had the degree of impact this time. After this experience I stopped taking anything but my prescribed methadone, oxycodone, some benzo's for epilepsy (mostly clonazepam but it varies between clonazepam and diazepam for epilepsy combined with alprazolam and pregabalin for anxiety). Up to august my use of cocaine was out of controle which obviously ended up costing me alot of money. Due to that I managed to get my methadone raise to 180 mg each day together with 2x80 mg OxyContin. However, considering the amount of methadone I don't know how much of an effect the oxycodone have. As my focus drifted away from drugs I also stopped following this forum because I think that sometimes just reading about other drugs result in me ending up taking something.

Some of my closest childhood friends have always been mixed up in this more hardcore criminal environment while I myself kinda have two lifes. One where I work in academia and have a healthy and honest life with collegues etc. that couldn't imagine in their wildest fantasy how the other part of my life looks. The other part is a life where I move in the perifery of these criminal circles and it is obviously from this part of my life that my addiction have emerged from.
I could probably by categorized as hardcore junkie from 2013 to 2016 where I was absent from work owing to what they knew as depression but in reality it was a mix of psychological diseases and addiction to mainly opiats and cocaine which I took intravenously in this period. To be honest I am probably lucky that I did not either die from an OD or simply lost my mind completely to depression, PTSD, anxiety etc. and that I managed to get back to this kind working life is probably a surprise to those who know my entire identity.
However, sometimes I doubht whether I will be able to live without my methadone so it might be for life. Everytime I get below 100 mg my cravings for other drugs get so intense that it is nothing but a question of time or some hardship before I end up taking an amount of other drugs that goes from a weekend and part time use to a pure abuse of drugs. But right now I am doing good. I probably take cocaine 1 or 2 days each week as well as tramadol or other opiats 1 or 2 days as well - in combination with my daily intake of methadone, oxycodone, pregabalin and benzo's that is.

I can imagine that I am not the only one on this forum with this kind of "double life" moving between two very different worlds.

Last edited:
180 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin
300 mg Tramadol
600 mg Pregabalin
4 mg Clonazepam
2 mg Alprazolam
10 mg Diazepam
1,5 g Cocaine (on my way to 2 g)
100 mg Ketamine

It have been a while since my last post. Around august this year I got mixed up in a huge police case in which a number of my friends have received prison sentences going up to 1 year and 6 months. Mostly for burglary but also for drugs and violence. I was arrested but they only managed to get some minor drug charges to stick on me while the other charges was dropped. I am not unfamiliar with police, spending small amounts of time in prison etc. so I don't know why it had the degree of impact this time. After this experience I stopped taking anything but my prescribed methadone, oxycodone, some benzo's for epilepsy (mostly clonazepam but it varies between clonazepam and diazepam for epilepsy combined with alprazolam and pregabalin for anxiety). Up to august my use of cocaine was out of controle which obviously ended up costing me alot of money. Due to that I managed to get my methadone raise to 180 mg each day together with 2x80 mg OxyContin. However, considering the amount of methadone I don't know how much of an effect the oxycodone have. As my focus drifted away from drugs I also stopped following this forum because I think that sometimes just reading about other drugs result in me ending up taking something.

Some of my closest childhood friends have always been mixed up in this more hardcore criminal environment while I myself kinda have two lifes. One where I work in academia and have a healthy and honest life with collegues etc. that couldn't imagine in their wildest fantasy how the other part of my life looks. The other part is a life where I move in the perifery of these criminal circles and it is obviously from this part of my life that my addiction have emerged from.
I could probably by categorized as hardcore junkie from 2013 to 2016 where I was absent from work owing to what they knew as depression but in reality it was a mix of psychological diseases and addiction to mainly opiats and cocaine which I took intravenously in this period. To be honest I am probably lucky that I did not either die from an OD or simply lost my mind completely to depression, PTSD, anxiety etc. and that I managed to get back to this kind working life is probably a surprise to those who know my entire identity.
However, sometimes I doubht whether I will be able to live without my methadone so it might be for life. Everytime I get below 100 mg my cravings for other drugs get so intense that it is nothing but a question of time or some hardship before I end up taking an amount of other drugs that goes from a weekend and part time use to a pure abuse of drugs. But right now I am doing good. I probably take cocaine 1 or 2 days each week combined with tramadol or other opiats 1 or 2 days as well.

I can imagine that I am not the only one on this forum with this kind of "double life" moving between two very different worlds.

well I was wondering what happened to ya brother! I guess I just got my answer. I’m glad you are back and going in the right direction again. It’s crazy I was just thinking. This same life questions to myself. I live in a double life myself. But I’ve shared my past with co workers which most think is the past. Some know that I’m on opiate addiction therapy. But truthfully I’m on it for pain. Just easier to say I’m getting help then to say I’m back on them. I’m a big believer in telling the truth so if someone does ask me about anything to my face I usually sit them down and tell them more then I should but it’s who I am. Every time I’ve done this it hasn’t backfired on my normal life. It usually helps me have another caring friend in the process. Ie come to realize I have PTSD and OCD from when I was a teen and the things I went through and seen. I can tell that’s where my love for mind altering substances came to be. I wanted out of everyday life and in my own world. It’s usually fun and games until you end up in jail or prison. Which is why we go to the legal form of addiction. Also doesn’t help that I got hurt badly so it’s easy for me to get prescribed anything really. Not sure if you are religious or believe in god but having god there for me has really helped a lot. I’m not perfect nor try to be but my life has gotten way better because of it. Even when I do mess up it’s easier for me to rebound instead of depression of messing up I take it as a learning lesson. Just wanted to let ya know you aren’t alone and Galen to see you are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.