• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Fantastic. Had a lovely weekend.

When I get my adderall refilled by Friday, I'll be even better. It's been working well and doesn't cause paranoia. Thank God.

Fantastic. Had a lovely weekend.

When I get my adderall refilled by Friday, I'll be even better. It's been working well and doesn't cause paranoia. Thank God.

Good to hear!<3

me: disappointed. Thought the appointment to get my splint removed and walking cast made was for today. It's tomorrow.8)

Good to hear!<3

me: disappointed. Thought the appointment to get my splint removed and walking cast made was for today. It's tomorrow.8)

That must be a pain in the butt. Tomorrow will be much better! *HUGS*

Feeling encouraged today.
Heard some positive messages. One of them was to be a blessing where you are and focus on what is right in your life and what you do have. There's a lot to be grateful for. Changed my perspective when negative thoughts started creeping in.

Soaked/irked

Hasn't rained in at least a month... now it's pouring.

Happy!

Got Guayaki Yerba Mate tea in the mail today. I was speaking to my aunt the other day and told her about it. I prefer it over coffee. Just as much energy without the jitters, plus vitamins/minerals/anti-oxidants.
While she ordered herself some, she surprised me and sent some my way.

https://draxe.com/yerba-mate/

^Yerba is great, I'm using it to replace a few coffees per day. Its still pretty high in caffeine though.

^Yerba is great, I'm using it to replace a few coffees per day. Its still pretty high in caffeine though.

Yes, the energy boost is fantastic. I have the Guayaki tea bags for convenience. Used to buy the loose leaf and brew it like coffee.

^It's the little things, eh? <3

Good to hear!<3

Damn, must be a trial, i'd imagine. Take your restless self and keep her easy girl, for now. Sounds like you need a bit of time to keep your head out of your body, to keep minding it and caring for it. ;) <3

Surviving.

^Damn straight.

Post-nap/sleepy/hungry/food.

Bored

As all hell, at work shits been done for literally 3.5 hours.

Found this article about how Yerba mate is nature's version of Adderall, it's interesting. I'm prescribed Adderall and have been drinking mate with it since yesterday. Maybe I'll start cutting back on the Adderall and drinking more mate instead. Adderall still trumps mate IMO, but it's good to have mate as a back-up.

https://www.mateovermatter.com/education/health/why-yerba-mate-is-natures-version-of-adderall/

Feeling kinda tired.
I need a nap before I wake up and get energized to go out tonight.

^:)<3

Watch out with the yerba mate. A friend's boyfriend overdid it with that tea--drank it hot brewed all day long and he ruined his pancreas in his thirties. Many South Americans that drink it cold brew it (though many do not).