Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

wired (and hating it).

Apparently I have a high sensitivity to the shots of novocaine they have to give me in the back of my jaw for the dental work I'm having. Last time the inflammation lasted for a month of tooth pain and jaw pain after they had completed the work. Turns out it was persistent inflammation so they put me on a steroid and after 4 days the pain was gone. I did not have a broken leg and I'll admit the brief euphoria and all day energy had me getting all sorts of tasks accomplished! Well, being on those same drugs now for the same reason (second procedure) is torture because I can't do anything due to the damn broken fibula. I have a "fleet" of borrowed walkers, scooters and crutches but the effort to get around on them is laborious and exhausting. :p

nervous

I am going back to the hospital on monday for in-patient therapy or whatever it's called in english, I'm sure you know what I mean. I really don't like the thought, but I guess it's still better than to continue lying in bed all day just waiting for the day to be over so that I can sleep again.

Tenderness.

The best anticarcin-ogenic, drug that never happened.

(refute anything that antagonises it)

<3

Tense.

nervous

I am going back to the hospital on monday for in-patient therapy or whatever it's called in english, I'm sure you know what I mean. I really don't like the thought, but I guess it's still better than to continue lying in bed all day just waiting for the day to be over so that I can sleep again.

I hate that feeling. :\

But I think this will be useful to you. Are you staying at the hospital?

^:)<3

Watch out with the yerba mate. A friend's boyfriend overdid it with that tea--drank it hot brewed all day long and he ruined his pancreas in his thirties. Many South Americans that drink it cold brew it (though many do not).

Wow. Did he ruin his pancreas specifically because he made the tea way too hot? Just want to make sure. I never drink it burning hot and it's yummy cold too. Ran out of sugar so now I'm waiting for that before I enjoy it on ice.

How do I feel? Wish I knew. lol

Tired

10 to 6 today, then back to work at 2 till 10.

Abandoned.

Sometimes, I forget how I got neglected bycertain members of my family and then, I remember they're more fucked up than I am; and I feel ok about it (joke, kind of)

Resilience is the positive of that situation, I guess. Resilience and a keen sense of bitter, irony. lol ;)

^ Same. Not by family though.

I def need to spend more time with the few friends and family who have always been stoic and let go of the seasonal fair weathers.

Also. Resilient.

Whoa. Last 2 posts are exactly how I feel and what my therapist tells me. I haven't talked to my sisters in years..........

Therapist tells me im resilient but it seems like time is running out. I feel abandoned even tho my family lives a few miles away. I can be in a crowd with my friends and still feel lonely as chit. But I try to make the best of my day cuz its all I can do at this point.

Tense.

I hate that feeling. :\

But I think this will be useful to you. Are you staying at the hospital?

Yes I am staying at the hospital, not sure for how long but it might be for a while. I hope at least there will be activities and therapeutic stuff to keep me a little more busy throughout the day, so I can get back a little structure into my days which is now totally missing. Of course the underlying reason for the situation is that I am not that happy with how my life is going and need to change a lot of things, but I have to take it one step at a time. And for now this seems like a good first step, other stuff can come later.

I feel tense too.

upset

long story short I ordered a predator vape(ecig) from ebay, and the mail man delivered it to the wrong street address. I don't live in the type neighborhood where the neighbors will return mail that isn't theirs..
been to the post office 3 times already and they keep telling me 'oh we knocked on the door where your package was delivered and no one answered' . getting really aggravated in the post office in how they take care of customers whom have lost items.

next time I go there I am just going to find out information for a claim and get my $$ back and tell them I wont be using their services anymore.

Highly motivated

To get my ass in gear to go over my b/f's house instead of staying here and being annoyed to death over family/people in this house. Just hearing certain voices is aggravating.

Solitary.

Everyone from my past has basically gone from my life. I've got some serious choices to be making soon and thank god, I'm now being sufficiently medicated that I am empowered to make them. But I'm going to be doing so on my own, which really isn't where I expected to be at this time in my life.