Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

Wow. Did he ruin his pancreas specifically because he made the tea way too hot? Just want to make sure. I never drink it burning hot and it's yummy cold too. Ran out of sugar so now I'm waiting for that before I enjoy it on ice.

How do I feel? Wish I knew. lol

They told him it was over consumption, period. He literally drank it nonstop all day long. But he felt that couldn't be right because he knew of cultural practices in SA where people also drank it consistently throughout the day. The only difference was that those cultures cold-brewed rather than steeped the tea in hot water. Still that may not have been the reason--those cultures were genetically conditioned over thousands of years to drink those amounts. Anyway, I would just make sure to drink equal amounts of water throughout the day.

my word: claustrophobic (new cast feels tighter)

Exhausted, have had 2 hrs rest, and am working a 16 hr shift.

There is only one permanent thing that I know of.

Today I'm anxious but not too bad.

They told him it was over consumption, period. He literally drank it nonstop all day long. But he felt that couldn't be right because he knew of cultural practices in SA where people also drank it consistently throughout the day. The only difference was that those cultures cold-brewed rather than steeped the tea in hot water. Still that may not have been the reason--those cultures were genetically conditioned over thousands of years to drink those amounts. Anyway, I would just make sure to drink equal amounts of water throughout the day.

my word: claustrophobic (new cast feels tighter)

Duly noted, thank you for the warning. Everything in moderation.

I hope you start to feel more comfortable with your new cast. :)

Feeling upbeat. Ready to take on the day.

Gloomy, flat, anxious. As usual. Also freezing cold, aching and desperately trying to fight off a dark gloominess. That sense of futility.

Tired again today, haven't been to sleep yet, it's 531 am