• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methadone 40-55 mg need to slow down to atleast to 30-35 till refill July 7z
Valium 10-20 mg through out the day this combo makes me nod hard and I can't control it at. If I sit down I nod Hard have fallen alseep while on my phone! Grerrr I'm up at work and it's annoying to keep nodding while trying to cook lmao , for real tho it's rough not going to take 5-10'mg Valium with my morning dose again fuck that shit!!

Joe bean

Devilsgospel you don't want to move to Alaska! It sucks bad for pain management and or getting on any kind of opiate believe me took me 7 years to get a doc to prescribe me done and only 50 mg a day . 60 is his highest I think he said ! But least it's better then vicodins right lol it's a beautiful place don't get me wrong but sucks for help thats for sure

Joe bean

Why does it always seem like the doctors in the most beautiful places don't give out opiates? But go to some shitty past-its-prime suburbia and you get hooked the fuck up...

dope and dabs for me, enjoying this slightly cooler oven now that the heat wave broke, only 95 instead of 105

200 mg Cocaine
120 mg Methadone
50 mg Ketobemidone
2 mg Clonacepam
2 mg Alprazolam
450 mg Pregabalin

About 300mg cocaine, 3-4 g of weed and a bunch of live resin dabs. Just about ready to take 10mg valium before bed

I've had some amphetamines at 4pm yesterday so been buzzing off that for a bit, then I went on a trip to harvest opium poppies. I brewed the pods, made a tea and drank it. Im completely fucked now, I was hoping that they would make me nod off and fall asleep eventually but I've had a little bit too much and now im hyper on opiates as well with a proper bad dry mouth lol

well Felonious Monk I haven't been to any doctors besides one in San Diego which was crazy cuz I went in there I was doing my same job as I do now in the oil field business and they gave me my oxy script cuz I told them I lost mine down there? Back then was a lie I was going to Diego every time off and going to the methadone clinic the day I got in and save all my oxy meds for work. Those were the days! Now my doc I have now is the one who stared prescribing pain meds 7 years ago last two I was on subutex which I couldn't sleep on but was tired of the no sleep pattern so why and he and I both decided on methadone for my nerve and back pain

Joe bean

Is this mania? because if it is i fucking love it, i can barely see the words on my computer yet i feel so confident and full of energy.

I'm not sure what exactly mania associated with PCP/PCE and their analogues is, but I know exactly what you're talking about. I've done quite a few allnighters on just O-PCE or just 3-MeO-PCE. Redosing every 2 hours with 20 mg of either and then doing some random shit I usually never have the willpower or mental energy to do. Or just entertaining myself by watching shit. The next day sucks tho cause I'm not good with sleep deprevation, and I generally try to avoid allnighters, but with -PCE I find it hard to fall asleep until at least 4-5 hours since my last dose have passed; and since I'm such a reckless dissohead, I often can't resist a redose. With benzos though, I always get enough sleep. Got a bit sidetracked there, but I wanted to say that I know the feeling of confidence and energy while obviously being intoxicated. I've gone to the store completely disso'd off my ass, gone to different places, even gone on a bike trip on 40 mg 3-MeO-PCE (I don't recommend such reckless behaviour, because riding a bike on high doses of dissos can be dangerous, especially on the highway with other motorists). I like biking on dissos because everything looks beautiful and riding feels very effortless, but I can see how it can be dangerous to someone who is either not experienced with dissos or biking, or both; that said, I'm used to biking in very inappropriate states, although I don't see it as a good thing and don't recommend it. Lately I've only allowed myself to go biking if I'm sure I can ride as well as I would sober.

OT: 800 mg codeine. This is my third codeine dose of the same size today. My dissos, namely a couple g of 3-MeO-PCE and 100 mg of 3-HO-PCP, plus some 4-HO-MET, should be arriving within the next few days and I'm stoked as fuck because I'm going to have the apartment to myself as my wife and son are leaving to visit their parents for at least a week and currently I don't have any work to do. Life would be perfect if I knew for sure that my shit is going to arrive within the next few days - because there's always the possibility of some sort of a holdup, which would ruin everything for my tripping ass.

6-7g of mixed vein maeng da kratom and 4mg zofran to start the morning

oh i miss that combo, back when MDMA had an effect and K was easy to hole on.

It wasn't that great....I think it was more not in the right setting because the physical effects where strong but the mental euphoria was weak....trips like that make me feel I've grown out of MDMA.... But then eventually I have a good trip in the right setting....it seems electronic music is required to get that mental euphoria going.

Pretty proud to say I managed to only smoke weed today! I stretched my once a month coke binge a bit longer than usual and I still have a bunch left so that was really hard... Good thing for unnecessarily strong weed!

Originally posted this in the wrong thread also added 2.5mg of oxy since then to add a tiny bit more to the morphine effects

Just the perfect amount, nodding pretty good. Complete bliss, one of the best highs of my life

25mg IV morphine straight from a hospital grade vial (no opiate tolerance whatsoever)

4.25mg Klonopin (huge benzodiazepine tolerance don't worry)

45mg temazepam

55mg Baclofen

25mg diphenhydramine

12.5mg promethazine

Smoking some cigarettes listening to good music. Life is great!

Gotta love good ol' sister morphine

Last edited:
it's a mix of wappa (high thc 60% indica) and OT2 (high cbd) flower.

living the legal life is like, "the future is now," man. with weed i can stay off other drugs, so im gonna smoke it until i need to quit for school sometime in the near year.

Status
Not open for further replies.