• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
^How r u these days? Did you manage to get clean from opiates? Or was kratom (one of) the opiate(s) you were attempting to quit? Or isn't kratom such a big deal?

Anyway glad to see you posting here again mayne. :)

^basically i've been off of heroin for close to 7 months. In that time i've made myself a small quantity of opium which i consumed, so I'm not "clean from opiates" necessarily, but basically my whole thing is that if I'm gonna consume a true opiate, I'm gonna have to make it myself, and surprisingly it hasn't been that hard to stay to true to that. Kratom has been a big help, but I do want to quit, however i feel like it's not such a BFD since it doesn't aggressively fuck up my whole life the way heroin and morphine do when I start using them regularly. It's got the same kinda energy that cannabis does.

But ya, I'm just hangin around here waiting for a kratom thread to come around LOL. I feel like we need a botanical discussion, that's really where my head would be at on BL. I'd moderate the shit outta that. Shroomery-style but not just psychedelics.

Valium 30mg
Dozen dabs and counting (Linday OG shatter)
Mild poppy seed tea
Good ol' ciggies
About to light a Jamaican Jam blunt

^basically i've been off of heroin for close to 7 months. In that time i've made myself a small quantity of opium which i consumed, so I'm not "clean from opiates" necessarily, but basically my whole thing is that if I'm gonna consume a true opiate, I'm gonna have to make it myself, and surprisingly it hasn't been that hard to stay to true to that. Kratom has been a big help, but I do want to quit, however i feel like it's not such a BFD since it doesn't aggressively fuck up my whole life the way heroin and morphine do when I start using them regularly. It's got the same kinda energy that cannabis does.

But ya, I'm just hangin around here waiting for a kratom thread to come around LOL. I feel like we need a botanical discussion, that's really where my head would be at on BL. I'd moderate the shit outta that. Shroomery-style but not just psychedelics.

Never been on the shroomery tbh. Do you mean a kratom subforum? Or just a thread with a specific topic? Because you're welcome to start a kratom thread here regarding the topic you'd like to discuss. But I'm kinda thinking you mean a subforum. =D

Anyway good job on staying away from the harder opiates! I know it's damn hard. I've done pretty much the opposite, I got so many scripted opioids now that I no longer run out, and as a result don't have to go through w/d anymore. Your way is the better one for sure, but I'm not ready to get off opiates (yet?). Not at all.

~150mg BTH smoked
0.5mg alprazolam

Feeling decent as fuck. I really need to get my smoking technique down I feel like I missed some though. Maybe an alternative method instead of foil...

Methacodone, care to chime in as our resident BTH smoker?

Smoked 300 mg of crystal methamphetamine at about 9 pm last night. It's 10:30 am now and i am still feeling pretty decent.

If everything goes as planned i'll be at my heroin dealers house at 4 pm this afternoon getting stuck into snorting 300 mg of China white heroin.

Good times all things considered.

~150mg BTH smoked
0.5mg alprazolam

Feeling decent as fuck. I really need to get my smoking technique down I feel like I missed some though. Maybe an alternative method instead of foil...

Methacodone, care to chime in as our resident BTH smoker?
Foil ftw, but a lightbulb-like pipe (or maybe a meth pipe too?) would work too I guess. I always use foil to smoke H though personally.
Takes some practice but once u got it.. You never forget it.

~150mg BTH smoked
0.5mg alprazolam

I've never tried bath salts (they really aren't available where i live) on account of how unpredictable the high can be but maybe smoking them with a empty glass light bulb would work well.

Foil ftw, but a lightbulb-like pipe (or maybe a meth pipe too?) would work too I guess. I always use foil to smoke H though personally.
Takes some practice but once u got it.. You never forget it.

You beat me to it Pill2Chill.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTH = black tar heroin though, not bathsalts. :D

(I'll merge your posts, please use edit in the future ;)).

BTH = black tar heroin though, not bathsalts. :D

(I'll merge your posts, please use edit in the future ;)).

Ah i see black tar heroin. You probalely could smoke black tar out of a glass light bulb but it would have to be quite wasteful.

Pherhaps snorting the black tar heroin will be good for you.

For what i've read online black tar heroin can be a tricky and messy drug to use compared to China white heroin that is easily smoked or crushed up and snorted.

But here is a step by step guide i found online to snort black tar heroin.

"For many of us, black tar heroin is the only heroin available and many seem to believe that the only ROA's for it are shooting if it's high quality or smoking on foil. I've seen others speak of mixing it in water and snorting the water, but I bring to you a more efficient method , prevalent in my area, for snorting your tar.

Prep Materials- 1-2 Large ceramic plates(no no to plastic and I advise to use 2 for begginers), sleep aid: tylenol pm is preferred(benadryl works but burns like a mofo), crushing spoon or other crushing object, water, card (credit card, license, etc.), and patience! This process will take about 10 minutes

STEP 1: Start by firmly pressing the tar to the plate directly from the bag. It should be a bit sticky to the touch, and after pressing firmly it should peel off onto the plate like a sticker. Repeat as needed to remove all tar onto the plate.

STEP 2: Crush the sleep aid into a fine powder on a separate surface or plate. Some sleep aids have a coating, this MUST be removed and the pill should be all white. -IMPORTANT NOTE- the amount of sleep aid needed can vary. You may use as much as you feel is necessary, but keep in mind that you can cause the end product to come out different based on this. A little too much can make your powder be a very light brown color and it will be majority sleep aid with little heroin. If it is a solid light brown color then you've made a good mix of sleep aid and H. The third outcome is that your product will be a very dark brown color; sometimes this is preferred as it will be especially dank being that there is more heroin concentrated in a smaller amount of sleep aid. -END OF NOTE- DO NOT let the sleep aid touch the tar yet. To get the powder as fine as needed some chopping with your card may be necessary.

STEP 3: Dip one finger into the water so it is just barely wet. Begin to swirl your wetted finger on the tar in a circular motion. The tar will be slowly turning from a solid to a liquid as you go, so try to keep it concentrated in that one area without spreading it all over the plate. This process will take a bit depending on the amount you are attempting to break down so feel free to re-wet finger if needed. DO NOT, however, get the tar TOO wet, as this will make the next step more difficult.

STEP 4: Begin scooping your powdered sleep aid onto the broken down and wetted tar. Use your spoon or some other object to mix the powder and liquid together. What you are doing is drawing all of the liquified H into the powder. Do not stop mixing until you are satisfied that the coloration is no longer continuing to darken. You may need to "toss" the mixture around with the spoon to get even coloration throughout and continue mixing. The mixture will be slightly chunky due to the mixture of powder and liquid so chop it with a card or razor if one is handy until it is fine as you can get it to make it easier on your nose. If your powder is a bit too wet wait for it to dry and then finish mixing.

STEP 5: At this point you should have a fine brown powder ready for snorting with the use of a straw or tooter. This mix is known around my parts as Cheese, and boy is it delicious. You should be ready to go, but if stored the powder may clump. This is easily fixed by chopping it up once again.

This mixture takes a bit of time to create, a maximum of 20 minutes I'd say. The mixture of sleep aid and H will put you on the nod hard and is an enjoyable method for snorting black tar heroin. I wouldn't recommend attempting this with anything but black tar. The process is relatively simple, and especially so with practice. "

I hope this information helps

Smoking tar is rather easy. The heroin I get here in Belgium isn't sold as 'tar', but when put on foil and heated, it turns into an oily liquid that I reckon is very similar to tar, and it is super easy (once you practiced a bit, that is.. In the beginning you will waste some smoke). Try to mess around with how low beneath ur foil you keep ur lighter, how steep you hold your foil, as it's mostly these things Ah yeah, it also matters where exactly you keep your 'toot', just a bit behind where your 'blob' of H is at that moment.

If you're holding the foil a little steep, you should follow the blob with ur toot a big higher and behind the blob, that way (IME) you can suck up nearly all the smoke.

I can't explain it with text any better. It's something that takes some practice to get right.

I've heard of people dabbing it with no water in their pipe. But foil seems to be the tried and true method.

750mg Heroin
120mg Oxycodone
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
50mg Promethazine
20mg Dicyclomine

I'm smoking a spliff in a wooden cabin right in front of the caribbean sea. Also had some kratom, as usual.

^^^ sounds like a prime location. i smoke in my back yard and only that location for the last 1.5 years :(.

OT: smoking the weeds yoooo. i also wanna find the time for a dmt extraction later this summer, even if the bark i have is bunk.

Just snorted 200 mg of China white heroin. Not nodding off or anything. Feeling quite mellow and relaxed tho

Once I found out my meds got filled and are on The way to me. Should have them today or Friday I started to use a Lil more and man did I get high yesyerday I think I took like 65mg methadone my normal dose is 40-50. I felt amazing at work for shit done lunch and dinner was a success these guys love my baking fresh cheese cakes, rolls, ( I make the best rolls from scratch) cheese cake too lol anyways ya loving this job on the Arctic Ocean
This morning dose
15 mg oral methadone
20 mg plugged
5 snorted just cuz that's my down fall I need to stop since it's really just wasting my methadone. I'll work on that. I been thinking of oxycodone lately which is the only thing like roxicodone that you can snort where I live they have 10, 15, and 30 mg but they are spendy! And I don't know where to find any. That's my old self talking next thing you know I'm back up to 500 mg oxy a day ready to OD.

Subutex and methadone saved my life!

Everyone have a great Thursday time to cook breakfast for 20 guys on a barge in the Arctic Ocean ( I'll be high soon lol)

Joe bean

Status
Not open for further replies.