• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just drank 15 mg of methadone from the clinic. On my 5th Heineken. I gotta quit the beer. It makes me fat and afraid to drive. I'm down to 31 mg methadone a day from 82 mg. Lost 25 pounds of fat that I slogged on last winter. I'm using MyDietPal to record what I eat and it works!

I'm at AA and cannot do perfect abstinence. I'm very happy with my progress. Now, I take 2 courses at a time from Worcester State University. Playing guitar after successful trigger finger surgery.

I love getting buzzed. Now I have to settle for once or twice a week. But I'm not young anymore. 65 in September. I'm glad that prison hasn't been part of my life since 2002.

Grateful. Mikie ;)

Definitely a mixed bag today.. 2 bad things so far today, kinda waiting on a 3rd, but the 2 were unrelated so maybe it's safe from the Rule of Three. Super shitty though, my friend's grow got cut down by authorities, not sure of legal ramifications yet, possibly just abatement with no charges. Also, Mickey Martin died, which is really sad. He was an OG cannabis activist, a big fighter in CA and a few other states for a long time.

I'm getting high and trying to avoid this brutal fucking heat. 95 in the shade right now (35 for everyone but Americans) dope dope dope dabs dabs joints

120mg Methadone, 18mg bromazepam.
100mg amphetamine (plugged)
Weeds.

Feelin' good!

It's not often I see Bromazepam in the list. I remember taking 6 tablets a day - 36 mg for years and years together with methadone. It provided me with energy and it empowered me immensely for a long time but tolerance killed after almost 8 years.

Ketamine 30-50 mg IV

nitrous chargers

tapentadol 5o mg

soma 350 mg

baclofen 10 mg

lyrica 200 mg

feeling pretty darn good

More good news for me & my best friend (Roofie@BL) on the opiate front. He got a script for 60x60mg & 30x100mg morphine per month.

We swapped 1600mg (of his morphine vs my oxy), and will probably do so each month. =D

Now I got all my favs. :D Oxy, morphine & methadone. And lots of it all.

man you guys get hooked up over there, congrats! Its rough going over here these days because ppl bitching about the fent/heroin epidemic is very en vouge right now. and somehow its CP paitients fault and we get punished while heroin addicts get pure fent dirt cheap and huge methadone doses at the clinic that any CP patient would kill for.

Last edited:
Felt amazing today on,

850mg Heroin
90mg Oxycodone
40mg Methadone
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
75mg Promethazine

Felt amazing today on,

850mg Heroin
90mg Oxycodone
40mg Methadone
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
75mg Promethazine

Mmm nice combo, heroin + ocycodone + methadone. I don't know if you have answered this before, but to you smoke or shoot the heroin? And do you always use the same RoA?

My day consists of:
120 mg Methadone
50 mg Ketobemidone (suppository)
2 mg Clonazepam
2 mg Alprazolam
525 mg Pregabalin

Last edited:
man you guys get hooked up over there, congrats! Its rough going over here these days because ppl bitching about the fent/heroin epidemic is very en vouge right now. and somehow its CP paitients fault and we get punished while heroin addicts get pure fent dirt cheap and huge methadone doses at the clinic that any CP patient would kill for.

What is a 'CP patient'? That's one abbreviation I've never seen before, sorry! I get most US talk & abbreviations generally, but here I'm gonna have to ask for some clarification.

OT: Had 220mg morphine today but early this morning (XR, oral), it's about worn off. Skipped my methadone today. I'm thinking of popping 30mg 'done now along with 60mg (xr, oral) morphine, wait for that to kick in & see where it takes me before I estimate an additional redosing of the morphine (if necessary).
Trying to get dat real morphine high, 30mg methadone shouldn't block morphine's effects enough to make a real difference, instead I expect it to just add a little extra sedation.

What is a 'CP patient'? .

CP is chronic pain. PM is pain management....sorry didn't realize those abbreviations weren't popular in europe, I have seen them used quite a bit on the chronic pain thread in this forum though.

Mmm nice combo, heroin + ocycodone + methadone. I don't know if you have answered this before, but to you smoke or shoot the heroin? And do you always use the same RoA?

My day consists of:
120 mg Methadone
50 mg Ketobemidone (suppository)
2 mg Clonazepam
2 mg Alprazolam
525 mg Pregabalin

How do you like ketobemidone, I was reading that its considered one of the most euphoric opioids in existence, never even heard of it being available in the US, seems pretty rare due to the euphoric high.

OT, starting the day with

7 g kratom

350 mg Soma

100 mg Lyrica snorted.

Last edited:
Aye, Pain Management & its abbreviation were known to me. But when I googled CP patient upon reading your reply the results gave me 'cerebral palsy patient', and I figured that probably wasn't what you meant.

Yeah.. I'm a chronic pain patient as well, I have to deal with lower back pain 24/7 because of scoliosis. It's how I got introduced to pain pills, and how my addiction to opiates began.. I obviously need far less than I am prescribed to manage the pain I'm dealing with.

OT: Decided on 30mg methadone & 100mg MS Contin (swallowed whole).

How do you like ketobemidone, I was reading that its considered one of the most euphoric opioids in existence, never even heard of it being available in the US, seems pretty rare due to the euphoric high.

OT, starting the day with

7 g kratom

350 mg Soma

100 mg Lyrica snorted.

Ketobemidone is almost exclusively used in the Scandinavian countries as far as I know. It as very often used for kidney stones. And in the very rare cases where no common opiate works for a pain patient, Ketobemidone might work as it is so different from other opiates/opioids.

The high and euphoria from oral or plugged (suppository pills as mentioned in my post) are extremely intense. The rush of euphoria when it kicks in is almost like IV morphine. The high is somewhat different from other opiates, its is like you are surrounded by and placed in a warm bubble and moving feels similar to being subsumed in water - but very very light water - which can make you slightly clumsy like the coordination of your movements are off by a couple of milimeters.

I like the combination with Ketobemidone and methadone, as the initial euphoria is so intense, it can feel like you are not high and affected after sometime (even though you are) so the methadone kicks in and "pick you up" at a good time.

My grandfather and my father both suffer from kidney stones, which is supposed to extremely painful, and according to them Ketogan are so much more effective for that pain that all the others opiates they have been on. If the pain is really intense they get an IV shot. Instead if Ketogan (Pfizer) it is called Ketorax (Pfizer) when it is liquid meant for IV. It contains 5 mg/ml.

But the argument that Ketobemidone is not suited as pain medication because it is way to euphoric is actually true. So it is not something that should be and it is not (atleast if it is it is very, very rare) used for chronic pain.

In some way, I think it is strange that the availability of different opioids is to different from Europa and the US. Oxymorphone and Hydrocodone is not used or available here at all, and Hydromorphone has just become avaiable a year or two ago so it is not something doctors prescribe yet. I would love to try Oxymorphone. And the same it true with Ketobemidone not being available in the US.

A question for you:
Is it worth snorting Lyrica compared to oral? It must be uncomfortable?

Aye, Pain Management & its abbreviation were known to me. But when I googled CP patient upon reading your reply the results gave me 'cerebral palsy patient', and I figured that probably wasn't what you meant.

Yeah.. I'm a chronic pain patient as well, I have to deal with lower back pain 24/7 because of scoliosis. It's how I got introduced to pain pills, and how my addiction to opiates began.. I obviously need far less than I am prescribed to manage the pain I'm dealing with.

OT: Decided on 30mg methadone & 100mg MS Contin (swallowed whole).

Fuck I have the exact same back problems, I should be hitting up some doctors lol! Congrats on your serious score though man! I'm green with envy. Belgium might be my country haha, I originally planned to end up in Canada or Alaska but they don't hand out painkillers like candy on Halloween to people in need (who also like to get high)!

In the US is probably get ibuprofen and dumb ol flexeril or something though lmao. Or if I'm lucky some Vicodin!!!!! Yaaaay!!!! (Not)

OT: tweaker roommate gave me 13 of his Adderral IR 15s for the cheap and 2mg of suboxone for free (which went under my tongue), I'm a very happy junkie right now. Gonna smoke a bunch of weed with him to show my thanks.

Tally:
2.5mg suboxone and a bump of boop hcl
3mg etizolam
Weed & nicotine

I decided against upping my methadone dose, and chose to go for only morphine today (aside from the 30mg methadone I already took way earlier today).

I had another 60mg (chewed) around 2 hours ago, then 120mg more (unchewed) about 1 hour ago.
I also plugged 100mg 3-FMA at the same time I took the last 120mg MS Contin.

Sooo... I guess I got a pseudo-semi-speedball thing goin' on. Not bad. I'm feeling a lack of benzo though. So I'm gonna pop 12mg bromazepam now, with another 6mg ready for later on if needed.

Feels pretty good. :)

Today was a really rough day. One of the roughest I've had in my life. Wont post about it, but I had to take a lot of kratom and smoke a lot of weed to get through this day.

Lyrica is smoothest most neutral substance I've ever snorted. Kicks in harder and faster....it fun to snort because u get to inhale a bunch of powder like scaraface style but feel nothing at all except the weight of the material.

OT. 1.5 mg Xanax real not fake presses

Weed.

Gonna save the morphine I have for a while.
Took 90mg methadone to start the day, rolled a spliff too that I'm gonna light now. Feeling pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.