• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I guess I'm a bit apprehensive to try it today, since if I do find it to be 'meh' or I end up fairly wonked from it, I only have tomorrow to recover and then I might feel like my day of tripping had been wasted. I'm more debating one or the other, taking an individual drug, rather than a combo with things I've never tried. I'm thinking the 1A may be the better bet, but I may have to kill it with etizolam if I'm up past 2-3am. At the same time, I'm keen to finally experience 3-meo.

I could always try 2C-E or 2C-D, but 2C-D has been problematic the few times I've tested it, and 2C-E sounds.... unsettling, and I've been taking poor care of my body so I anticipate there will be bodyload with anything I take tonight. At least with 1A I know what I'm in for I suppose. I could also take 2C-C which I've done many times, but it's not as exciting as 1A ever is.

I could also try to combo multiple things. Could always see what 125ug 1a-lsd plus some 2C-C is like midway. If I trip 1A though, chances are I might take some O-DT, as they've become hand in hand for me.

Hmmm...

Last edited:
Yeah 2C-E is a deeply serious thing, absolutely top-notch psychedelic but quite neutral and deep/confronting. Plus a good chance of bodyload.

2C-C seems like a good choice, as you know it's wonderful and lovely, and for me it almost always also produces some useful insight. Fantastic stuff.

Treezy, man, take care of yourself. Don't fall into another psychosis cycle where you end up in the psych ward and fuck shit up.

Richard, hey there, welcome, I don't remember seeing you post here before. Yeah Bluelight, especially the PD subforum, is my favorite place on the Internet, lots of good people here.

Thanks. Yeah, today's drugs got me feeling sociable and wired but nobody to socialize with at which times I tend to get into a kind of online hypergraphia. Forums seemed like a better waste of time than refreshing FB or whatever so I was just opening dozens of tabs and reading any threads whose titles seemed vaguely interesting.

Had my first ever "bad trip" this saturday. Wasn't fun, in need of a swirly hug. :(

Oh damn, here's a swirly hug. What happened? What did you take? I've had some really unsettling trips, and some where during it I wished for death to escape it, but it's always been fine after a while.

EDIT: I replied in the ETH-LAD thread.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your reply ! I'm actually feeling good today, nothing really "disastrous" happened, but I spent 6 hours in a state of pure anxiety, and didn't even notice I was so anxious but it was so exhausting. I felt drained after it. I actually became aware of some personal stuff that I felt I must act on, and that increased the anxiety, which caused more anxious thoughts and it was a loop. Today I feel calmer, but I still feel like I have to do something about the things I thought. It was psychedelic punishment. I feel now like I was "escaping" from myself without even noticing in some regards and the ETH-LAD made it clear to me that you can't get away with that. I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out what this all means. But I'm fine, I don't really feel hurt from the trip... I just have some stuff I feel I must work with. I guess that's what I take psychedelics for. It just wasn't fun at all having it all shoved to me like that.

Quit smoking weed and drinking at the same time, this sucks..

I kinda have to do it at the same time because I get disinhibited from drinking. Especially smoking weed I was doing a lot, I wasn't drinking heavily daily or anything.

Think I'm gonna make it though - I saw a really interesting video about changing bad habits that involved replacing the bad reward with a good or neutral thing when the cue happens that normally makes you exercise that bad habit..
Really one of the worst things for me is reserving time to have a couple shitty days. Ironically the insomnia and other stuff might make me look worse than when I use things. It's not a busy week so this is the best time.

I also don't know if it is realistic to take my scripted dexamp during this period, I probably can't take more than a couple mg otherwise things could get a bit much.

Anyway I hope I can have a healthier summer and besides it costs a lot of money and weed has so much pesticide / fungicide etc in it.. It also just got compulsive and too often rather than a real choice, and it gets pointless with tolerance.. ugh; as for tripping it could help me to react better to that too. I don't even consider 2C-E when I feel too bad physically for example, it seems like one of the worst things to take when you are out of shape. I don't like tripping on anything if I have drunk or smoked too much the day before which is usually saturday so.. And things like AMT or 2C-T-7 also want to be particularly clean for.

Hopefully growing exotic shrooms works out, I have excellent memories of Pan Cyan (blue meanies?) and the others I am growing I've never even tried yet. Gymnopilus seems like it sucks balls but it's cool looking.

Have a flashy spiralling hug IMG..

About going too far with dissociatives: man that brings up painful memories.. of feeling like I am trapped in a cage inside my numb self, and not even such awareness at all a lot of the rest of the time. Such despair similar to opioids, but what's worse is the psychological influence that makes it difficult to have proper judgment and make decent decisions, beyond the giving up and not giving a fuck like on opioids. All that was with K, and then some time with MXE.
3-MeO is a little different, at low dosages it feels functional but it made me ignorant or oblivious to things while I thought everything was fine. A kind of delusion that is hard to have on K. Couldn't even imagine chronic high dosages.

I saw something really fascinating on K therapy for alcohol addiction, it involved adminstering K after having someone recall things to do with alcohol, then confusing the person to try and prevent the memory of alcohol being properly stored again, destabilizing it. Apparently with some success!
While this is not the same as recreational settings with psychedelics or dissociatives, it does make me wonder about how the things that we think about or do before or during trips could inadvertently get reinforced or destabilized...A bit like randomly reprogramming yourself..

Maybe all this relates to metaprogramming as well although perhaps in the mentioned trials mostly the amnestic effect is used. They should do a control with some amnestic barb..

Last edited:
Solipsis, good job on quitting and doing what you feel is best for you.
Today is my 9th day alcohol free after drinking daily for the last 5-6 Years. I don?t drink a lot but at least a few beers everyday and more on weekends. Quitting has been surprisingly easy with the assistance of lots of weed and a few really small doses of 3 meo pcp.
My goal is to go at least a month but I?m thinking I?ll actualg go beyond that.
I?m starting to feel the emotional equilibrium I was hoping for, waking up is easy in the mornings and I?m a lot more clear headed through out the day (I also quit smoking weed in the mornings which helps with the mental clarity.)
Pharmakos, I?m glad to hear things are improving for you
The rest of PD peeps, <3

I?m having a dilemma with the girl I?ve been dating. For the most part it?s good. She?s my best friend, I?m having the best and most sex of my life (almost every morning and evening).
So what?s the problem? I?m not really sure. The few things that i can think of are:
I didn?t give myself enough time to be single after my last relationship, which was one of my goals when getting out of it. I wanted to know who single Delsyd was because in the past 11 yeas I?ve been single for around 6 months. I didn?t give myself the chance because I got lonely and horny and this girl was always around (since then our relationship has gotten stronger and I don?t just hang out with her for sex)
Also despite the great sex I?m not very physically attracted to her because she is overweight (it makes me feel terrible to feel this way but I?m being honest)
At times I feel I?m not being true to her or myself by continuing this relationship and other times I really truly love her because of how great and supportive she is towards me.
Last week I was ready to go through with it and break up with her because we had been arguing for several days in a row. But this week she?s been incredible and super sweet. That really ends up fucking with my head and emotions because I really don?t know what to do.
Did I just want to break up because I was pissed at her or are my feelings real and I?m setting them aside because I?m afraid of being lonely and horny?
I don?t know!!!!!

Ah man, that's tough. I'm sure you'll be able to come to the right decision though.

Just dropped 20mg of 4 aco dmt. Got a little bit of vodka buzz going. Going to see how this turns out. Wish me luck!

And the yawns already starting!!!

hmmm nothing psychedelic really happening and I took two bong rips... Kinda feel a body high but that's it.

Last edited:
Nice surprise today... Friend offered me a free ticket to see Sleep. Called off work for it, took 1 hit of paper, had a great night.

Status
Not open for further replies.