• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting my harmine today hopefully if my mail isn't delayed again. I will have 2 grams of it to use

3-meo-pcp is shit next to PCP.
It is in some ways but PCP is even wackier. That's not a good thing. Its psychosis however is very similar. Hey if you enjoy psychosis, to each their own. We all get down differently. Living in this world is insanity already so I guess some people want to be just as insane as life...;)

Agonizing heavily today, 100ug liquid on sugar cube, family fluff--right now... fifth hour. went through something exhausting and it still is... had to open the windows, and the doors -- but you know how the anxiety is, sometimes... No trash can but so much friggin trash ... That's how my emotional bin feels. Not because the world's a terrible place, but because I'm not letting it clean me out. But God knows financially I'm getting cleaned out... hahahaha just got totally ripped off on a car sale could be worse I gueess.... but it's sittin dead on the side of the road. Least I've got another vehicle, even if the window's shattered, one door is tied down with a wire, and I can still look at the tempered glass on the floor and think it might useful for some mosaic art?

Awwww come on Spring rejuvinate me and let me stand strong and honest and proud and SOLID....

The experience before this went like usual:

Come up, within 15 minutes first alerts like a mofo -- I am no stranger, and I still get a little anxious every time.
Anyway, this was just gonna be the hey, I've got a cube, I've got some time, and I need a special tool to help me crack whatever I've got inside me that needs to come out.
Well it does.
This time, in the usual Hephaestus beast mode I don't even know what the hell I'm feeling, but it's kind of orgasmic and I can just use my mind to blow a load all over the place kind of thing...
Then guilt for spilling seed that might get used to impregnate evil demon succubi and spawn tiny Just A Guy trolls and trixies.

SO I'm watching my show, (I like Arrow, been kind of binging -- on season 5, pretty good shit) and then I decide to throw some ranch dressing over some shredded cheddar cheese because I have always known ((and damn it, don't you hate getting any kind of notification on your phone while you are tripping?? DAMN!) and the proteins play havoc with my chemistry, and then I puke a little, and marvel over the stringiness of the vomit as it does its usual spiral down the drain... (everything is down the drain, that's the motif) and the redness...what is the red when it was just yellow cheese and white ranch? Hmmm?

And then I go through the stages.

First it was physical... touch.... I thought I going through a sense progression. But it gets philosophically mutated into a cavortion of self-depravity + moral insolubility without which, you reflect, you would not have any basis on which to attempt to improve your life... And then I realize through the molecular atavism that I've been wearing and our lives are so synthetic and maybe just my being aware of the anomaly is enough to isolate oneself from any harm, but that's not the point.

The point is I went through a progression of elements instead of senses... but not all of them: Air, purging myself of all bad spirits and vapours, it was painful and glorious -- the whoile time fixated on chemistry and the separation of my own self from the old floor beneath my feet and then the even older earth below it.... Started playing piano and tried to channel all of the other people who may have played it... (I inherited it from an old church)

And finally water but I didn't use any soaps or conditioners or anything since I didn't trust it to not try to compel my consciousness and awareness from just the bare facts -- the essentials, as I sometimes felt I barely held on to enough of myself to keep myself and that datalog (because it's too precious) and just allowed water, the most neutral tonic of all things... but in my mind, battled some kind of superiority... as I let water wash over my body (so much better than the hose i use to hang on a nail in the alley outside the shithouse to wash up back in Korea) but really is it any different? No! And that's the beauty of my lesson. I am my own obstacle.

Do I expect that this is going to make a lot of sense? Nope; am I still extremely agonised atm, yep; why do I share? It's helpful for me to have a monologue to break down my own thoughts after I've been trying so hard to find a way to communicate them in that language-locked realm that LSD brings me.. it's just that I need to learn the language better.

For the casual observer, do not believe that this story contains anything but the most important elements of what happened, as I actually went through a lot of beautiful moments, as people reached out to me from out of the blue, and I did my best to respond to their kindnesses -- and like usual -- learned a lot about myself, why I am my own problem: my own biggest obstacle: not being honest with my goals with everyone around me, and for always putting up with the guilt of people judging me to be someone or something I'm not.

But what am I going to be? Strong, Honest, SOLID. Walk tall and leave no doubt with who I am.

Last edited:
So yeah I relapsed did 250mg in 3-ho-PCP in two days... fortunately this is the most mellow disso out right now. For the record I got no opioid effects on this ridiculous dose (trusted source good shit etc.) I do not think it's an opiate. I'm considering laying off everything including weed because I'm looking to start a family and need my full faculties when I go back to school in the fall,

Just ate 5-8 mg 4-aco-dmt with 25 mg harmine. Put on dispicable me 3 too. Doubt I'll have a crazy experience, but just testing out how they interact.

3-ho-pcp actually has a high affinity for the mu receptor, but if there's no intrinsic activity it wouldn't matter. I'm curious about that...

Man, I had a blast yesterday. Took 125 ug of ALD-52 and 150ug of AL-LAD with my friend (who also took the same dose), went hiking, explored an unmarked trail and ended up finding a badass lake. Had many great conversations and tons of laughs and wordplay, and the colors... oh my god the colors. :) Then we went and hung out with his band while they put down some finishing touches to some tracks they're recording in our studio, and cooked food. Then came home and my girlfriend molested me but I liked it. ;) Life is good. :) I really needed a cleansing trip like that, best lysergamide experience in a long time.

Hell yeah man! I'm glad, you need some relief!<3 I smoked some super good bud last night. Two big rips and I was so fuvking stoned! A friend and I were sitting around the table just zoned out after our hits for a few minutes, then we both just look at each other, and are like "Holy fucking shit I'm so stoned!". Of course we both busted out laughing and put music on. I love having next to no tolerance to weed. I wish I could find some mid grade easier... Grab a half on the cheap and yturn it into some beautiful hash to top some bowls with!

Hehe. =D Yeah man, AL-LAD, and ALD-52/LSD really, is such a jovial compound. The combo of ALD and AL-LAD brought out the best in both compounds. It was psychedelic and confronting, but in a warm and loving way. My friend and I laughed so much at the absurdity of everything. Oh my god, later in the night, he noticed one of those compilation "best of 2017) videos that iPhones make for you by themselves. The photo on the front said it all, the most glorious picture of my friend being ridiculous dressed in a Santa suit. Then we watched the video and it was. fucking. perfection. It was PERFECT, maybe the most epic compilation video of anything I've ever seen. It grabs random photos and video clips from your phone and transitions them rather quickly to some sort of background muzak. Every fucking photo or video clip was of some sort of crazy shenanigans or a hilarious meme. And it would be so strange, a meme would come up that was a photo of a cat, and then right after that a really funny picture of his friend's cat popped up that was a party hat on. Same for a dog, there was a dog meme and then a photo of our friend's dog dressed up in a party hat and sunglasses. Shit like that, there were no misses out of like 100 clips/photos, it was absolute gold. And then towards the end my friend was like, uh, so this goes through ALL of my videos...? Dude, you might see my dick,watch out. And then right as he said "dick" a video clip came on for about 3 seconds of his girlfriend giving him a blowjob. And then it was over. I don't know if I've ever laughed that hard in my entire life. =D =D I love how on acid/lysergamides, things just fucking line up, everything seems to arrange itself to show something, seemingly against reason. Like the universe is joking with you. :)

Reading about T7 in the other thread tickled me.. i would try it again, but my latest 2C-X tries tell me it's probably no good: I get such weak effects even from high dosage of 2C-B.. also 2C-I.

Still don't have a good idea of what I'll be taking next weekend, maybe aMT.. DOM also seems cool to try.

Has psychedelic RC development been on pause for a while?

There seems to be a major crackdown going on recently in regards to RC vending. More proof this administration is 'doing the right things'.

Honestly though, I partly blame the fent-alogs. People keep dying and bringing national attention to the subject :\

Yeah the fentalogues really are a scourge, both for society and for the RC scene.

We've probably passed the golden era for RC-psychedelics-from-the-internet. I think the next golden era is on the horizon in the form of legalized, regulated classic PDs for therapy and personal development. Might not be so bad if we loose the plethora of RCs (which probably many are well stocked up on) in exchange for legal MDMA, LSD, psilocybin, mescaline being used in a controlled way to actually improve people's lives.

Some day perhaps we'll have both.

There might be drug printers and/or genetically engineered yeast strains in the future that will make all regulation irrelevant anyways.

Yep I agree, I think it's fucking irresponsible as shit for vendors to offer fent analogues. I knew as soon as I started seeing that that it wasn't going to end well. Even our lovely neighborhood Spanish vendor was doing it, which I could hardly believe when I first saw it.

Wow, drug printers. Then you really could fax acid! Sorta...

Yeah it was sad to see our spanish friends doing it. I think they were vending some of the less potent ones, but still, it was disappointing to see that. Anyways, hope they are ok, it's concerning to see this health issue continue for so long.. They along with some canadians have been real shining beacons of professionalism.

Agreed. It's cool that there are some with integrity. Especially the canadian ones, nothing but good things to say about them.

Yeah it was sad to see our spanish friends doing it. I think they were vending some of the less potent ones, but still, it was disappointing to see that. Anyways, hope they are ok, it's concerning to see this health issue continue for so long.. They along with some canadians have been real shining beacons of professionalism.
They were at least selling it in FB on blotters at 400ugs for a pretty good price. Not that it makes it okay but that's at least a bit better. People often think the so called "golden" era's end then there will be nothing, when in reality most time it just evoles, changes hands, or how it's worked a bit. Example would be OWT. People thought that was it only it wasn't. Not saying that's how it always works but..... It just sucks China made so many things illegal that was a serious blow for sure. Any country that has more lax laws on chemical production will have ways to divert things and some will still be willing to produce even illegal chemicals. I guess some don't remember what they called the bicycle day massacare where the police targeted EU's woot via a little bitch of a snitch who started selling illegals like LSD and MDMA. He got pinched in a CD and flipped. He basically entrapped poor Woot but he did talk openly on a vid chat about eating chems out of a huge shipment the fool, but I still feel for him. He was young and obviously not smart to know any better. They also took down a good amount of RC sellers around the US that were pretty big and well known. I was tripping pretty hard that bicycle day. It was pretty surreal hearing about it... People thought that was it too. The government had had enough. The only problem with those thoughts is the war is unwinnable. They nay win a battle or two but the war will be ours. People who use drugs like we do are dangerous too. We aren't hiding from the world and how it is like most are. We aren't covering anything up for the most part except our illegal activities. We're intelligent and we know how to hide what we need too.

iMO the real fucking fuck of a fucking fuck fuck was Ross Bitchrit. That stupid aggrogant fuck brought to the light a world that was generally fairly hidden and reserved for years. TOR black markets had been around before SR. No one talked about that shit if they were smart. Those places moved weight too. I think the farmers market was busted in 2010 I believe. It was large and in charge. Operated for a good amount of time too. That was far from the only one. Cocky arrogant smucks are who ruin it for. Rats like MM who get to big for their britches, sell to openly, talk to much, etc. That's why I hated LHG after awhile. LHGuy was a heroin addict. He got greedy. He was working with this one pretty crazy guy TT who he was going to let sell heroin openly on the site for a minute. His crazy ass probably got well and realized how stupid it was though. He'd extort the sellers on his site though for "trusted" status. You had to pay like $200, then $400, $600, $800, etc. You'd be at the top of the page etc. Good riddance to bad trash. Avarice is what destroys us. Envy drives us. Pride betrays us. Gluttony grabs attention. Lust attracts. Wrath consumes us. Sloth is what exposes us. Plain and simple. That's why I hated RC sources. Fuck that bullshit. I worked hard to find BTMG back in the day. It was one of the best ever(RIP!). I found it when I was 18 or something. A decade ago. I know it's harder now but still I was barely what people would consider an adult and I did it.

P.S. I love Canucks but their laws are different from ours. Fentanyl analouges and bensos are ALL illegal there. They have a decent catch all ause for some families. I always loved all my Canucks vendors though. Great people and very understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.