• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know y'all need to fix this mobile edit problem as I ain't pulling all that shit just to not double post.... Y'all must be tripping xD

Anywhoooo

The best way I can describe the difference between 4-aco-dmt/dpt it's like the difference between harmine and harmaline where one I feel sedated if anything while harmaline I just have this tension in my head that literally reminds me of when I was damn near running into my mattress while in bed because I had to move my body, but it was fine if my head just laid there..... It's so hard to explain. Anyways back to my movie... I'll do a more formal official update for the board later...

Not tonight, but I took the day off work tomorrow to trip. My plan is to do 900 mg of DXM (Delsym) and a tab of LSD. I’m told these tabs are potent so one should be plenty. Never tried DXM with a lysergamide, and haven’t taken real LSD in ages, been since high school now that I think about it. Curious to see how it compares to the RC lysergamides I’ve tried though doubt the DXM won’t help much with discernment. Looking forward to it. safe travels.

I tripped last night (sort of). I have discovered what may be among the most perfect of all drug combos. I took a small amount of propylhexedrine (~75mg), plus a nice finger dip of 4-FA (likely ~40mg), plus 5mg of 3-MeO-PCP. And then I added 5mg of 3-HO-PCP, and more bumps throughout the night. Perfectly calm, centered, communicative. It felt like the floodgates were open. I was hanging out with my girl, helping her prep her new place for painting. I met her new roommate and talking came so easily. All night we talked non-stop about deep things. The feeling of perfection and like everything was right in the world was nearly unparalleled. Later in the night when it was time for bed I started having a very intense mental experience, it felt like layers of thought were coming from my subconsciousness and made perfectly clear, I felt like a genius, like everything I thought about I was able to sift through and arrive at conclusions effortlessly.

Wow. I may try a small dose of 2C-C with the 3-MeO/HO-PCP combo tonight. Curious about how much was the stimulants. Then at some later time I'll try just the dissos together, as I do feel like it's the main driving force (my friend took just those two together and reported a very magical state as well).

EDIT: Amazing afterglow too. I have to imagine it's the 3-HO-PCP adding this new element... a very perfectly contented, happy and self-possessed confidence. Really pretty special. Gotta write a trip report afterwards, and make sure I don't do this too often.

Last edited:
I've never looked at the propylhexedrine molecule diagram until just now - interesting how close it is to methamphetamine. 4-FA is one of the FA's that's more on the stimulant side, or is it more on the empathogen side? I'm guessing the latter but can't remember.

4-FA is like smack dab in the middle of stimulant/empathogen. It's really quite nice, pretty rolly and speedy, without that sketchy/tweaky/lossy feeling that some stims have. And yeah p-hex quite similar to meth. But, I find it leaves you a lot more centered than meth does, it's kind of relaxing. Both of them have that chatty, entactogenic quality. Also p-hex lets me sleep at a reasonable time after ingestion.

I've decided I'm going to do a series of experiments leading to 3-HO-PCP on its own, to see what I can isolate as the effects of that one. Also part of that is I want to ride this wave I'm feeling at the moment for a little bit longer. I haven't felt this empowered and capable in a long time, it really is a special place I'm in right now.

I have to be careful not to let this good place I'm at for these past few weeks let me use drugs to enhance it too much/too often. I can do that though. Just stating for the record here that I'm probably gonna be enjoying this drug through the weekend but then I'm gonna take a break and do the mostly drug-free thing for a bit again. I can do that but I wanted to put it out into the world to keep myself honest. :)

^Nice description of 4-fa. Not too long lasting either, iirc; kind of like mephedrone duration. 2-fa is far more towards the side of classical stimulant. Both nasty on the nose.

I'd say 4-FA lasts a decent length, just nothing like meth. Maybe like 6 hours total.

And yeah they both really burn and sting a lot, but it fades pretty quickly.

I just played piano for about 40 minutes and it was some of the best improvising I've ever done. I felt like it was impossible to make a mistake. I am certainly on a hypomanic wave right now. I'm going to keep it going for today though. Although it's in combo with other things, I am so far pretty in love with 3-HO-PCP. It's a lot like 3-MeO-PCP but there are some very important differences. It reminds me of a less wonky and far more grounded MXE, sort. At least when combined with a bit of 3-MeO-PCP and a stim. 8)

Time to spend the rest of the day doing bits of work, cleaning my house, planning for some impending home improvements, and then going to paint my girlfriend's room in her new house. Last night we prepped it for painting, and I met her new roommate, who seems super cool.

I'd say 4-FA lasts a decent length, just nothing like meth. Maybe like 6 hours total.

And yeah they both really burn and sting a lot, but it fades pretty quickly.

I just played piano for about 40 minutes and it was some of the best improvising I've ever done. I felt like it was impossible to make a mistake. I am certainly on a hypomanic wave right now. I'm going to keep it going for today though. Although it's in combo with other things, I am so far pretty in love with 3-HO-PCP. It's a lot like 3-MeO-PCP but there are some very important differences. It reminds me of a less wonky and far more grounded MXE, sort. At least when combined with a bit of 3-MeO-PCP and a stim. 8)

Time to spend the rest of the day doing bits of work, cleaning my house, planning for some impending home improvements, and then going to paint my girlfriend's room in her new house. Last night we prepped it for painting, and I met her new roommate, who seems super cool.

Hmm, it seemed quite short acting to me - however, I was snorting it and chasing the empathogen high, so it could probably seem that way.

Anyone ever fall asleep coming up on a redose of tryptamine compounds? Like the more it comes in the more sleepy you get feeling

Well time to try 20+ mg 4-aco-dpt and 10+ 4-aco-dmt. Hopefully it works well. I'm curious if I'll even notice the dpt

Have to admit, I rather liked the DXM + LSD combo. It?s thickens the psychedelic soup. You can watch the psychedelia unfold in slow motion almost. Thick gooey psychedelic constellations bubbling up in that thick pea soup. Was a lovely day.

Anyone use this thread? I'm a little lonely and in need to type and communicate randomly, heh.

Yeah this thread gets a lot of posts. The other social thread gets even more. I'm heading to band practice or else I'd banter.

Here goes 25 grams of 4:1 caapi powder I never tried and 20 mg 4acodpt and 10 4acodmt. Hoping to get a deep experience hoping to have the dpt lead in effect. My last dose was Sunday of 20 mg 4acodmt so heres to hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.