• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling that myself regarding kratom. "It's only kratom, I'm not strung out on dope or pills". I started using it pretty regularly about a month ago. I'm not sure how much it is related to the large positive shift in my life the past month or so; I can mostly attribute to a much better setting than I had been. The weather turning nice after a brutal dessert summer also has helped. Everyone around here seems to be in a decent mood lately, and thats saying a lot considering the crowd in this hood.

I'm probably rolling tonight to the surprise of my self. Drinking too for the first time in over a month. Local DJs and a costume party, should be fun.

Hope everyone had fun. I certainly did. Took some AMT and went to see the band Tauk, and then hung out until 6:30am, did some DCK around 2am for the first time and wow, I had a pretty nice experience, it reminded me of MXE which surprised me. I mean, it's no MXE, but there were some very pleasant similarities.

Then I woke up at 1:30pm, woohoo. 8)

I'm telling that myself regarding kratom. "It's only kratom, I'm not strung out on dope or pills". I started using it pretty regularly about a month ago. I'm not sure how much it is related to the large positive shift in my life the past month or so; I can mostly attribute to a much better setting than I had been. The weather turning nice after a brutal dessert summer also has helped. Everyone around here seems to be in a decent mood lately, and thats saying a lot considering the crowd in this hood.

Just don't forget kratom is an opiate. You'll get withdrawals if you use it too much. I was addicted to that shit for 7 years.

Ooh cactus, sweet %)

I took some ETH-LAD with a tiny bit of 1P this weekend but it was really mild, time for me to hang up the phone perhaps - or try and push it once or twice more before I finally start that new job, but not for very lofty reasons. I feel pretty self-realized for the time being - things are going well <3
Not really sure what I would take - maybe DOM? I've been having anxiety issues that also manifested physically that made tryptamines feel really overly energetic the last one or two times but the anxiety is mostly gone now. Took etizolam two nights ago, it's like it never stopped working - brilliant!

Haha I can relate to that 'Ive been good only smoked weed the last 5 days' sentiment... I am a bit more relaxed about my use now, though I might go for some kratom again after the pause Ive been having... Yeah no it's no joke, but when I use it a lot (i.e. even when I just finish a 100g order only) the opioid effect diminishes and I get mostly stimulant effects (NE / adrenergic) which feels so shitty that I am not even interested anymore in getting more. I don't understand how you get addicted to it so please enlighten me?

I'm sorry I can't be around here more but it's probably better for me... I can easily miss you guys just for the fact that nobody else seems to understand the value of psychedelics in one's life. Told my mother I still trip though which is at least something. Haven't told my dad yet he can be narrow-minded in particular ways, to be fair I did mess up with drugs in the past but psychedelics are just not an issue. Alcohol is sometimes but that gets a free pass dunnit? :\

Am having a lot of fun growing (ethno) plants and fungi xD

Last edited:
Ever feel like the weather is just for you? It seems I have the best timing when I randomly decide to take things. Last year I dosed LSD on a bad day, it had been raining for days and was supposed to be like that all day. Soon as the peak arrived the sun came out and it turned into a very nice summer day with a clear sky. I sat outside for a good 2-3 hours until I got bored and decided to return to the house. About 5 minutes after I returned it became overcast again and went right back to raining. Yesterday I decided to smoke a sub-breakthrough dose of DMT outside, it was raining but not enough to bother me so I was standing out in it. I took the fourth hit and got comfy in a chair on the porch and the sky just tore open. Huge down pour for a good 10 minutes. Quit as soon as I stopped peaking.

I took some ETH-LAD with a tiny bit of 1P this weekend but it was really mild, time for me to hang up the phone perhaps - or try and push it once or twice more before I finally start that new job, but not for very lofty reasons. I feel pretty self-realized for the time being - things are going well <3

Maybe time to hang up the phone for now, until your life is a bit evolved? I feel that way lately sometimes because my trips have been less impactful recently too. I've got a couple of trips planned that I've been meaning to do, a 5mg DOPr trip, a DOB trip, and an MiPT trip. But I'm thinking of taking a lengthy break come the new year.

But I'm thinking of taking a lengthy break come the new year.

Same, I've been answering the phone a lot lately. I'm planning on exhausting my supply and taking a break for several months sometime soon. I have one night of MDMA planned between now and New Years and another good LSD trip, plan on vaping the majority of DMT I have left during the peak of that. I am considering giving microdoses of LSD a shot but I'm on the fence about doing it or not. I was thinking maybe 20ug every four days or so but I'm going to wait until I've tripped again on it to decide. Last 2 months have been really fun but it's time to focus on life again.

Haha if I exhausted my supply first I'd be tripping for years to come! My DOC alone will last me my entire lifetime.

i just took 150mg of DXM. the most i've taken in more than a year. i'm sure i still have a pretty good tolerance after using the stuff way more than i should for years before then, but i'm still nervous. =p

Nice. :) I took a 3 year break from psychedelics once, and I was definitely nervous when I did it again, but it went swimmingly. :) I'm sure it will for you too.

Hey you guys, it's been a while :)

Hi Pharmakos! How are ya man? <3

Yeah I've taken a break for years, too. I was nervous too, scared again as if I were unexperienced again, was pretty exciting though - it was amazing those first couple of times again wow! Well especially with psychedelics, with dissos I seem to have permanent tolerance.

I used to work at a helpdesk so I am pretty used to answering the phone a lot ;p but yeah I will be taking a break soon. I've had quite decent trips semi-recently though and just didn't dose particularly high last time and didn't do interesting things with it... but I can probably push out one more sweet and ceremonial one.
Actually I meant to use mescaline to vision-quest before the new job but kinda don't feel the need/vibe for that lately. Then again, starting regular work weeks again is a pretty big step for me and I could use meditating on that some.

Trying DOM is probably a silly idea though, that would be like starting a whole new chapter... not sure yet what I'm going with, not that stressed about it ;)

Hey you guys, it's been a while :)

Hi Pharmakos! How are ya man? <3

if you've been gone awhile, perhaps you missed my news then. the doctors think my cancer is gone. still need to keep an eye on things for the next few years (and especially the next few months), but it looks like i might finally be out of the woods.

Haha, that's hilarious. =D

I might go see Lettuce tonight... it's $30 though. But otherwise I'm probably gonna just stay home on Halloween and that's lame.

I got to see Tauk the first time at a free show. I couldn't believe I got to experience that without paying for it. Even the lights impressed me, I shook the hand of the guys running sound and lights.

I'm about to take a decent break too, that's the plan anyway. Only things left in my stash are a ten strip (sharing with friends in a couple weeks), a bit of the harshest DMT I've ever tried, and one good dose of miprocin. Not planning on getting anything else for a long time. Though if something (psychedelic, dissociative, or empathogenic) is offered to me there's a pretty good chance I'll take it.

Yeah they're pretty amazing. I only had to pay $15, totally worth it.

I've been spending like... 5 times less money on beer so I think I can justify seeing a show for $15 and then 3 days later seeing a show for $30.

Ive been seeing increasing reports of high dose 4-ago-DMT, with wild results. I thought 50mg would be overkill, but with this stuff it seems to summon actual DMT-level experience.

Happy Halloween BL! I'm tripping on some O-PCE and may be adding some 4-ago-dmt after I get to our destination.

Nice. :) I went to see Lettuce tonight, that was fun. I didn't have a costume, but I found a vest that is incredibly tiny, so I decided when people asked, I would be "a guy wearing way too small of a vest". I met Mario (of Mario and Luigi - yeah I was pretty starstruck). After waiting in a long line, the bartender turned him down because you were supposed to have gotten a wristband. I told the bartender that Mario a drink, after all, think of everything he's done for us? Mario is single-handedly responsible for a rise in amanita muscaria usage, or the general idea as a kid that maybe I should eat distinctive-looking mushrooms, I might either grow very large, or even be able to die once and come back from the dead.

Anyway the crowd agreed with me and Mario got a free drink. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.