• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never felt a gendered sense to dissociatives. Psychedelics like DMT or mushrooms have those female spirit nymph qualities, but dissos seem way abstract or neutral to me.

MXE has that playful feel, I feel disinhibited and silly when I take it. When I took it, I should say...:\

Hmm, well I don't know about the potential cardiotoxicity, that's worrisome, though I only have a gram. But wow, that stuff is strong, and nice. :) But I feel drained today, that's for sure. Not emotionally but physically. It kept me up for a long time, I stayed up til 5am reading. Then I slept through my alarm (it was at 8:30 and I actually woke up at 11:30 8o), trying to scramble to make up work now.

I find that it was pretty alright for playing music but not particularly good, I enjoyed it very much but it made me feel a little slower, it wasn't the best for band practice where I was trying to be quite focused.

I don't think the 5HT-2B receptor affinity can really translate to cardiotoxicity with occasional use.

I've read discussions on 6-APB's 5HT-2B agonism and most people say that it isn't harmful unless you use it all the time. They could be wrong of course, but I don't think there are any known cases of 6-APB causing heart problems.

I tried playing guitar the time I tried 6-APB and it just made it hard to focus. 4-FA is really great for playing music though.

Redosing will add some duration and it will add some to the effects, especially if done in the first 2 hours, but taking it all at once is more ideal. I think 2mg is a nice first trial with it, after an allergy test of course.

Love DOC. :) It's such a great one. So is 2C-C.

Adding duration to DOC is a horrifying thought to me. That shit lasts for days for me.

The only long lasting psychedelic I could manage now would be LSD or analogues but even they start to get a bit much. I like a 4-6 hr duration. Better yet, the few hours of 4 ho met or 2CD, the latter of which I feel like I am the only bluelighter to actually enjoy.

Man, I really don't know why 4-HO-MET has a reputation for lacking spiritual depth. I just had a ++++ on 4-AcO-MET (complete with a very intriguing UFO sighting).

Did you dose it by itself? I had a couple really potent experiences with 4-aco-met, usually mixed with MXE, lots of depth and spiritual awakening. Maybe the HO vs ACO makes enough difference to increase the profundity in the ACO

Better yet, the few hours of 4 ho met or 2CD, the latter of which I feel like I am the only bluelighter to actually enjoy.

You're not the only one! I *love* 2C-D it's one of my faves. It's so different from the rest of them, it really is an essential psychedelic IMHO.

I don't think I've gone much over 40mg myself. It's not one to get much out of, that's what I like about it, it's just this great warm little recreational turn up. Ive found pretty consistently that it combines well with a beer or so.

I'll have to obtain 2C-D next, I used it a variety of times many years ago but for some reason I never went above like 10 or 15mg, I was trying to get a nootropic style of effect (back then people were touting it as a nootropic in low doses).

I love 2C-C, it's also a light recreational thing, although 2C-C is pretty psychedelic and I consistently get a great amount of personal insight from it.

Last night I wanted to finally get the full effects out of 4-HO-DPT so I snorted 50mg. I enjoyed it but it was not as powerful as I hoped it would be. It wasn't much different from my previous experiences with half that dose. This morning I woke up and blew my nose, and a bunch of 4-HO-DPT came out. I think I'll try it orally next time.

I'm still not sure what I think of 4-HO-DPT. I kinda like it but the body load is annoying and I haven't gotten a lot out of it yet.

If you like 2C-C I think you'll also really like 2C-D. They're similar, but 2C-C is fuzzy and sedating and 2C-D is clearer and energetic. Kinda like how 2C-E compares to 2C-P. I really like the trip from 2C-D, but when it wears of I get an awful headache that lasts a few days. All the phen psychedelics give me headaches, but 2C-D and 2C-C are the worst.

Holy moley in holey one, won the whole-in-one.
My very low tolerance has afforded appreciation of just 40 mg of 2f-DCK.
Head-cracking neural-readjusting, dusting off the dormant circuitry, as euphoria spills out from the unshackled spirit body.

It's a good day.

Do you know offhand how 3-mmc ranks for potential cardiotoxicity?

Sorry, don't know much about the cathinones offhand. I'm no expert in toxicology by any means, I just know that chronic 5-HT2B agonism is associated with heart disease. Maybe Img_9999 and cj187 are correct that there's nothing to worry about with sporadic use, but I'm relatively paranoid about toxic side effects, and prefer to only use drugs which are safe even with chronic use.

Did you dose it by itself? I had a couple really potent experiences with 4-aco-met, usually mixed with MXE, lots of depth and spiritual awakening. Maybe the HO vs ACO makes enough difference to increase the profundity in the ACO

Yep, dosed by itself. I did combine it with a nitrous balloon at the peak however, which led to some crazy visuals and spiritual thoughts. I don't think the acetate is significantly different from the hydroxy, since I also had a very spiritual trip on 4-HO-MET. What a beautiful molecule... the open-eye visuals are some of the loveliest I've seen, as well.

Last night I wanted to finally get the full effects out of 4-HO-DPT so I snorted 50mg. I enjoyed it but it was not as powerful as I hoped it would be. It wasn't much different from my previous experiences with half that dose. This morning I woke up and blew my nose, and a bunch of 4-HO-DPT came out. I think I'll try it orally next time.

I'm still not sure what I think of 4-HO-DPT. I kinda like it but the body load is annoying and I haven't gotten a lot out of it yet.

What sort of body load do you get with 4-HO-DPT? I find that it causes a lot of tremors, but they pass after the come-up, and I don't mind them too much anyway. One thing I'll say about 4-HO-DPT is that it's possibly the most sexually stimulating tryptamine I've taken.

My inner poet comes out on dissos, so hear we go again.

Celebrate with rituals
Consecrate the sparken mystical
Fire the light within the fullness eye enrich you all
Flying skyward
Flock tonight.

Basically, my plan is to dose some more 2f-dck, double my initial 5mg o-pce dose, and when the time is right throw in the tryptamine.

oh snap I posted at 00:00, helllo synchronicity. Synchronicity loves to entertain in a certain way I adore.

What sort of body load do you get with 4-HO-DPT? I find that it causes a lot of tremors, but they pass after the come-up, and I don't mind them too much anyway. One thing I'll say about 4-HO-DPT is that it's possibly the most sexually stimulating tryptamine I've taken.

I get a lot of tremors and a lot of stomach discomfort. For me the side effects persist through the whole trip.

Dude, you really NEED to do volumetric dosing for DOC, weighing small amounts raises the proportion it could be off due to scale error, and then eyeballing a pile of a possibly inaccurate 8mg into 4 piles is really making you not know how much you're taking, and DOC is a drug for which a half of a milligram can make a substantial difference.

Volumetric dosing is super easy. Get an oral syringe, you can get them for free at pharmacies if you ask, they're used to dose liquid medicine, no one should even look at you funny. Some pharmacies also sell them on a shelf somewhere near the pharmacy too, if you're nervous about it. Then, get some vodka or something, basically you want a distilled water and alcohol blend, at least 20% alcohol (to prevent microbial growth). So, you then proceed to weigh out a larger amount to put into solution. I go with 30mg at a minimum. Your scale could still be off by +/- 2mg or in that range, but if you weigh out 50mg, then you have between 48 and 52, and when evenly distributed across all the doses, it's quite an acceptable margin of uncertainty.

After you weigh it out, measure a known amount of your water/alcohol mixture, put in a vial or jar or whatever, and dissolve the DOC you weighed into it. I like to use 1mL per mg for DOC since it's so potent, I have these little 1mL oral syringes and since they have 10 subdivisions on them, I can dose accurately to within ~100 micrograms.

I think you really need to invest a small amount of effort into getting with volumetric dosing before you take DOC again. You *think* you took ~2mg, maybe you did, maybe it was 1, or 3? Who knows? DOC needs to be used smartly because it is very potent and causes vasoconstriction, especially at higher doses. It also has a steep dose/response curve. Honestly the difference between 2mg and 3mg is quite a lot. 3mg to 4mg is a lot more. I've never done it at 5mg personally, and I fucking love DOC and have done it many times.

Tread carefully. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.