• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
vitamin K in my nose
is this somekindalove
aiming for the hole?

Last edited:
Hey Xork feels good to be high after such a long time :!

congratz to tnw beating cancer! <3

Last edited:
I'm gonna take some DCK tonight, I might try vaping n,n-MiPT during it too, I haven't decided yet.

Took 15+7 mg 3-MeO-PCP after long break from dissos, but am in a surprisingly relaxed state! Mania isn't ruling at all, very pleasant though. =D

Doing agar work..

Nice, I've been wanting to get ahold of some 3-MeO-PCP again for a while... it's been quite some time. I'd also be into 3-MeO-PCE, it's less functional but more warm and less manic which is cool. Both are amazing functional going out sort of drugs.

I took that pre-workout supplement I got the other day with DMAA in it... fuck, I hate that shit! I remember taking DMAA once years ago while I was on opiates and I hated the way it made me feel but I thought that it was just because of the opiates (after many years opiates made me dislike almost all other drugs while I was addicted to them, for example I hated alcohol and most stims). Anyway all Thursday I felt really strange, very uncomfortable stimulation and cloudy head feeling. I won't be taking it again. Too bad I spent like $35 on that thing... oh well. 8)

But anyway, I just took good old caffeine, and am about to go work out. :) 4th time since starting again, I'm getting back in the groove.

really wish I could visit the hyperspace again. Still waiting for chemistry to develop some NMDA's without arylcycl backbone... DXM is too messy for me, iboga is... well - you know orkoth - you don't want to be taking more than 10mg ibo for a night out, and that doesnt qualify as hyperspace. Alternately, a new bladder would be awesome.... sigh....

What about the -phenidines? Some people say ephenidine is amazing. Some people like them all. And they're not ACHs.

I want to try ibogaine again. Not a flood dose, but a solid dose that will put me into that dream-vision space. God I loved that experience. With the TA extract in there it was so comfortable and even recreational, unlike most reports of pure HCl which describe it as physically rough. My follow-up dose of ~500mg equivalent was one of the more serene and interesting experiences I've had. More dissociative than anything else, dissociative and oneirogenic.

I would like to do a flood again one day too, not for addiction or anything but just because it was such an amazing and impactful experience. But not sure when I'd do it, everything would have to align perfectly.

i will definitely be doing a full flood again, purely for explorational purposes, but I do crave a 'party' dissoc.... I have heard mixed things about the phenidines including some pretty rough stuff that sounds like serious neurotoxicity... are there no reports of bladder problems w extensive phenidine abuse?

Xammy!!! Great to see you around, man! I still remember you posting this track about 2.5 years ago in the Social, and it's been one of my favorites since. Stoked to hear how you've been :D

Having a pretty funky, wonky, crazy funny time right now. Took some 3C-E, 50 mg, while riding a heavy dissociative afterglow, and came to a rave ...

I pretty much bike my way around all of the time, and tonight was as usual. Except I just got here and my bike's all fcked up. Like seriously fcuked up. Im too fucked up too to figure out what really happened, but some bad wheel shit. Like I barely made it here and I have no idea how I'm gonna get back home afterwards.

But drugs and music hitting hard rightnow; so a problem for latter?

Damn, that's a situation... but you might as well have fun right now. :)

I think I'm gonna take DOC tomorrow with my friend, and probably go river hiking. Or some sort of hiking for sure. Too bad the stupid time change is happening and it's gonna get dark an hour earlier. :p

Wow, sucks about your bike, Img_9999, and I hope you can find a way home easily enough. :\ Glad you're enjoying yourself other than that though, I'm not too familiar with 3C-E but it sounds like a good time. :)

I hope everyone here is doing well. <3 It's been a while since I dropped into this thread, mostly just been busy with life and not tripping so much in the meantime, but that's starting to turn around again now (at least the not tripping part)....

I was just curious, has anyone here been getting more into any of the synthetic base tryptamines, but particularly the more novel ones, as of late? This is a subclass of indole psychedelics that it has taken me a while to really get to, but I'm starting to explore it now and very quickly falling in love, and thinking that a lot my upcoming trips are definitely going to be using molecules from within this group for a while.... I am especially interested in the idea of exploring them at a level equivalent to the DMT breakthrough trip of course too simply given what group they are, but this does seem to be a bit less explored of an area at least as far as I can tell and of course the more newly released molecules just have very little written about them overall, and this is one of the big reasons I felt like bringing it up here. Has anyone else already pushed to, know someone who has pushed to, or been interested in pushing to those levels with these base tryptamine molecules? I certainly don't want to do anything dangerous, but so far it certainly does seem like the ones I've used so far generally could probably reach some sort of hallucinogenic level equivalent to that if simply taken at the right dose, and don't seem all too hard on the body typically either despite also not always being quite as smooth as DMT.... I would of course be working my way up to these levels as I've only just started really working with these molecules too, but I am quite intrigued about what they can do and just how deep they can go even after the little bit that I've seen so far.

On a side note, I'm super jealous from all the dissociative talk.... I've no arylcyclohexylamines left anymore but my short runs earlier this year with 2'-Oxo-PCE and methoxetamine sure were fun while they lasted. Enjoy those highs, everyone!

Oh and also hey xammy, good to see you around again. :)

fuckity fucken fuck, something quite weird and quiet incredible and quite incredibly weird just happened.

What a crazy wild night has it been ! Actually, what a crazy last couple of nights. No, Wait, what a crazy last couple of lifes.

This current particular shenanigan at topic began this friday night, when I joined the whimsical pixie fairy to whom I'm now apparently madly in love, in a ritual of weed smoking, mxe ingesting and koyaanisqatsi watching. I must say that was quite an experience. Really fucking intense. Drilled my mind in ways I'm not prepared yet to recall.

Anyways, to the amusement of the fallen angel to whom my desires burn, the night was ended with an intramuscular entry to the K-Hole total annihilation of reality territory.
I had to wake up early next morning, because I'm attending a course about construction of effect pedals. So after almost no sleep I showed up feeling wonky still to the course. Managed to meke the pedal we were building work but then broke it in a stupid mistake twenty seconds later. And yeah, typical heavy dissociative afterglow during the day, feeling manic, almost stimmed out.

So in that manic disso afterwaves I drop 50 mg of 3C-E, 6 mg of 3-MeO-PCP, take my bike and ride to a rave where a pretty internationally acclaimed Dj is going to show up. (Ricardo Villalobos is the name, look it up if you are into some minimal electronic turns of the table). On my way there some pretty fucked up shit happens to my bike, I don't even know when or how it happened. But somehow, always the most unexplainable yet annoying shit happens in the less adequates of times. To those around me, myself included, it has kinda become some sort of tragicomic aspect of being me. But whatever, some serious metal bending shit went on my tires, I don't even know how to explain what happened in English, and am barely able of doing it at all. So at some point I'm forced to get off my bike, luckily just four squares away from the rave I was attending, and just walk, pushing the broken bicycle besides me. Reality around me starts to melt real good at this point, we are also in a funky part of the city, no friendly faces around me.

But I get into the rave. It was as amazing and exciting as it was disappointing. Villalobos is a genius at what he does, no doubt about that. But I don't know; the whole show that's built around a dude and his music; I think I'm done with that. I like dancing. I like drugs. I like mixing both. But this kinda shit gets fucked up at one point, it's just so artificial, and just so bourgeois, and the vibe gets at weird almost creepy levels sometimes ... I don't think I'm ever again going to give my money to any of the big names of electronic music. Maybe I'll make an exception for Aphex Twin if I ever get the chance, but that's a different story all-together.

I end up leaving semi-early from the rave, about an hour before the place had to officially be closed, in part because I now had to deal with the problem of having a nonfunctional bike, with a partly nonfunctional mind to take care of it.

What a precise moment in my existence and how fragile and incomplete the means to describe it. What happened is kinda incredible and kinda absurd, and I still can’t wrap my head around it but then again I’m still tripping, but whatever: for some unexplainable reason, even though my bike wheel is fucked beyond possible repair, I was somehow able to ride it back to my place as if almost nothing had happened. I just deflated it a little, so the wheel was able to turn again (I really don’t know how to explain what happened, but in the fucked upness of the tire it expanded and made movement impossible), unbuilt the brakes, and then I just pedaled my way as if nothing had happened, except that it was taking me double the effort than usual to cycle.

So now I’m restless, 7 am sunrise coming in beautifully through my window, writing this down to the interwebz. But enough with the self-uncoiling !! And mental jugglery too, I’m still translating from tripping to rational, and from rational to English … (Although sometimes rational seems to appear in English first, rather than in my native language, and I’m going to have to attribute that to the countless hours of bluelight browsing that apparently solidified English and altered states in the same parts of my mind … And I’m going to use then this parenthesis to thank you all out there in the bluelight hyperspace, our internet personas do a really weird and complex thing to the world and to others if you look closely into it … (And on that note: Hi Xammy, Hi Kaleida !!!! It’s nice to see your usernames around here again, it’s a warm re-cognition.))

(())()()())))

But listen now, you who have ears of interest for this kind of thing:

3C-E is some serious shit. Insane energy still pumping through me a good nine hours after ingestion of the substance. On the verge of being restless and jittery, but on the other hand an amphetamine laser-focus type of mindstream. Truly psychedelic in the sense of introspection, but not very visual at all. I mean there are visuals, but they are not overpowering in any sense. Mostly color enhancement/distortion, and a wavy, glossy texture to reality. Music appreciation is INSANE. INSANE. Can’t stress this enough. If you are a musician, or you are working on writing your own music, this will blow your mind. So many layer of analysis going on while listening. Social abilities where not impaired at all, and headspace is almost completely clear headed at all times. So that, and the endless energy this gives you, plus the music appreciation thing, makes this one a pretty cool “party-drug” I guess, not at all dissimilar to MDMA, but I’ll have to add that I could NOT for the life of me appear sober to a third party observing me right now, so I guess a few hours ago it was an even more obvious give away.

So ok, typing this helped me unwind some of the explosive energy Im trying to calm down right now (Seems like this would also make a pretty cool crazy soliloquy writer’s supplement too). In a couple of hours more the marketplace opens up so I can go get some veggies and fruits for the week, and then I guess I will take some etiz and take a break from reality until further notice.

hasta la próxima !

Also, I wanna add as an addendum to my post that final fantasy V was the raddest of all the SNES FF games.

(And also, too, is the image in the video Xammy posted moving, right? I'm gonna give credit to my tripping mind and assume it is).

(Nice to see you Xammy, cool that you are still around)

Haha I love waking up to an epic swirly post. =D Nice to know about 3C-E at higher dosages, I've got to try it higher sometime. I entirely agree with the music enhancement, it's something I noticed even at very low dosages. 3C-E is strange, I took it at 20mg + 30mg hours later once and found it to be a bit contentless and slightly overstimulating, but that was a one-off trial. Other than that I've taken it at 10-20mg a few times before hand practice and I loved it for the music enhancement but found it only subtly psychedelic. I even took it at 2mg once and got similar results as 20mg, strangely.

I think maybe next time I'll just do 50mg and see what happens. I could even do it today because I'm going hiking with a friend soon... but I'd prefer to take DOC because, well, DOC has it all, fucking love that drug.

Awesome story Img_9999, and it's good to see you again too, and thank you as well. :) I'm glad you were able to make it home okay, and really curious about what actually happened to your bike. xD Sounds like you've had a pretty crazy couple days all around....

Thanks much for the info on 3C-E, that's pretty interesting. I honestly can't say I had heard much about it that had made me really overly interested in it before, but if the music enhancement really is THAT great then I may just have to look into it if I ever get the chance....

Hope the hike is great, Xorkoth. :) I'm curious, do you ever try switching out with other DOx's for the same purpose? I'm still really curious to know what you're going to think of that DOB....

Status
Not open for further replies.