• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it sounds like you were inside for most of the experience. The bodyload while sedentary with DOC is excruciatingly painful and uncomfortable, yet disappears and even turns into an almost orgasmic bodyload once you step outside and start moving. I had a hellish first three hours the first time I used this one (at 2.5mg) staying inside my apartment and trying to play keyboard, write, edit videos, etc., anything I could to try and make it go away. Yet, as soon as I walked outside and started moving, I felt absolutely godly. The energy with this one is real. Even 200ug has me uncomfortably stimulated if I'm not irregularly busy for the day.

Last edited:
The only issue I can see with making very concentrated solutions could be that you might have a hard time getting it all to dissolve in just a little solvent - the solution could become saturated. I can't remember if 1mg per 0.1mL will be too concentrated or not, hopefully someone else will speak up. You won't have a problem with the solution becoming too thick - just potentially not a proper solution - ie bits of undissolved material floating around in it.

I've used small amber vials for volumetric solutions before - I think they have a capacity of 3mL or 5mL, and then I use 1mL syringes - super accurate. I've done 5-MeO-MiPT and 2C-D this way, both are less potent than DOC, so I think you'll be OK putting DOC in solution in these kind of little bottles.

Come to think of it, I think my bottles are 1 dram indeed - it's been a good thing to have! I've got the kind that are dropper bottles - probably designed for essential oils or something. The dropper thing is a little annoying to take in and out, but it provides a good seal. My 1mL syringe fits perfectly into the mouth of the vial.

Sterile is good, but not a requirement at all for oral dosing.

Don't go super concentrated.

I've said this before - I think in this same thread - the more concentrated you go, the more you lose if you spill. As well as, the more you overdose if you accidentally ingest too much. There's absolutely no reason to go higher than 2mg/mL. Even with a 15mL vial, how quickly are you going to use 30mL?

Lower concentration = higher safety margin

Ah I was under the impression we were talking DOC specifically here, and for some reason also thought we were in that thread (?). Why don't you just get a 5mL syringe at the pharmacy then if you're dealing with volumetrically dosed compounds above 10mg? Most times I ask they just give me one, no payment necessary.

Higher concentrations have advantages when used in applications involving ethanol. I use everclear for my etizolam solutions. When I had to drink a half mL of 95% booze to get a half mg of etiz, I would quickly black out and and lose all sense of balance/control due to the higher concentration of alcohol I was consuming alongside the etiz. I now make my solution 0.1mL/1mg. Very strong, but I don't get boozy at least :|

I was also half stuck on using these syringes just bc I have an infinite supply always on hand. I'm a little ocd about throwing syringes away bc I've been diabetic for 30+ years. I could see myself instinctively wanting to throw the oral ones away after every use, meaning at that point it's just more convenient to use the ones I've already always got around.

Also was kinda stuck on using them since I was thinking about maybe using the sterile sealed vials from Amazon that you can only get in or out of with a needle. Figured it'd eliminate spills, make it easy to move around and transport if need be, and it might keep it preserved better. Still not sure if I want to use the sterile ones or just normal ones though.. A little undecided still because I figured you guys would school me in what's up and help me make a more informed decision ^^

Well as far as sterile sealed vials, if you did that obviously you'd need needled syringes. But IMO oral syringes are better/safer for liquid measurement of solutions. The alcohol keeps them from being contaminated by microbial growth, and you just gotta be all like, "self, don't you be throwin' that away now, them thing's reusable".

Higher concentrations have advantages when used in applications involving ethanol. I use everclear for my etizolam solutions. When I had to drink a half mL of 95% booze to get a half mg of etiz, I would quickly black out and and lose all sense of balance/control due to the higher concentration of alcohol I was consuming alongside the etiz. I now make my solution 0.1mL/1mg. Very strong, but I don't get boozy at least :|

I was under the impression from my late friend (RIP Erin you lovely DMT fairy <3) who was addicted to etizolam and went through a fuck ton of it that you had to use PG to dissolve it... didn't realize it was soluble in alcohol too.

I use 2mg/mL when making etizolam solutions with vodka and have never had an issue with booziness or vodka as the solvent :p

^Well that just makes too much sense silly, it has to be complicated or it ain't worth it! :p

@Xork: yeah, it dissolves just fine. Some might crash out if it evaporates too much, or is too strongly concentrated. I've take it to 1mg/0.1mL successfully though. I wouldn't make it any more concentrated than that, for both HR and to ensure all of it dissolves. I've heard PG has a tendency to cause loose stool too, which has turned me away.

About to drop a half tab of 1A-LSD. Got the day off, gonna hang out with my family's dog all day; I'm sitting her while my folks are out of town. It's weird staying at their house now that I don't live there.

They have a way better TV than me, so here I come, movie binge! 8)

Debating on weather or not I should journey to the cinema to see Blade Runner 2049, but I dunno... Fridays at the movies always sketch me out, I'm a weeknight movie guy.

Nice man, have fun. :)

I'm meeting up with a BLer I've met once before and some friends of his tomorrow and we're gonna go hiking. I might make it a psychedelic hike with ETH-LAD and/or AL-LAD. Looking forward to it. :)

Gahhhh, I drank far too many beers at the end of the trip. Last night was a great time; today? Not so much heh...

Got invited out tonight but had to stay home instead, gotta be up in the morning to take out my Grandmother like I promised. Couldn't risk showing up after a night of begin swirly, plus I've been going a little hard on my stash lately. On the upside it looks like I'll finally get some 2C-B tomorrow so I'm happy about that. :) Interested to see how it compares with the other 2Cs I've taken (P and t-7).

Damn I had a ton of fun yesterday. Hung out with a BLer for the second time, met a bunch of his friends including some who live here. Met a new jamming buddy who plays bass... took acid with all them and went hiking to one of my very favorite places. I actually took a hit of AL-LAD, a hit of ETH-LAD and a bit off of their strip of LSD... man that was so much fun. Then hung out at one of their houses and talked and drew pictures and drank beers and eventually ate pizza.

Good times. :)

Well, I've been really good all week and been totally sober the whole time except for weed, but tonight it's Halloween celebration time... I'm thinking I'm gonna take some AMT and have a few beers. Not sure what we're gonna do yet, maybe go out and see a show although it's gonna be fucking cold. Either way it's a good opportunity to spend time with good friends and party. :)

^Heh, 'been real good, sober save for weed'. Story of my fuckin' life hahahah. That's what I told myself Thursday night; "I've been real good, only smoked weed the past 5 days, time to get hammered! And maybe some MXE this weekend!"

8)

Well when you compare it to how I was going for a while before now... propylhexedrine maybe 4 days out of the week, binge drinking 5 nights, 6-APB 4 days in a row... yeah I feel pretty good about myself. :) :\ Nothing wrong with a little weekend fun IMO, as long as it doesn't become an almost every day fun sort of thing. I'm gonna be sober except for weed (because honestly I'm okay with a little weed in the evenings on a daily basis) during the weekdays and allow myself to party a little on the weekends when the opportunity presents itself.

I'm not trying to chastise or minimize things man, I just think it's amusing how all of us probably have such a rational, i.e. "I only smoked weed, so I've been good." I often tell myself the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.