• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, cool that your dad will do MDMA. My parents aren't into drugs at all. I always thought it would be cool to smoke weed with my mom but she tried it a few times in college and didn't like how it made her feel. Apparently my dad liked it, but as he got older he actually got way more against it than my mom. My mom doesn't care if I do it but my dad disapproves. He disapproves so much that he has his medical MJ card and refuses to actually try to use it as a potential aid to his ALS. :\

I recently got some 2C-B-FLY as well, because after years and years of not being able to find 2C-B, I thought I might as well go for something that's similar at least. And what do you know? Not even two weeks after recieving the FLY, I suddenly found myself in posession of a small amount of actual 2C-B. :D

I haven't tried either yet though. So many interesting substances, so little time haha.

I liked 6-APB, it's definitely similar to MDMA more so than I expected. But I think it's even less suited for doing it in public, I looked super drugged out on it. Good stuff, it doesn't come close to my favourite empathogen though which is AMT <3

AMT is also my favorite empathogen. Easily. Such a great drug, it has everything I want in a rolling-style drug. I prefer it to MDMA any day. And it's so CHEAP!

Oh no! The place I could get it from is out of stock and won't be restocking. :( :( I should have picked up a lot when I had the chance... I've got over a gram but shit, it's one I hope to always have access to.

Nice, cool that your dad will do MDMA. My parents aren't into drugs at all. I always thought it would be cool to smoke weed with my mom but she tried it a few times in college and didn't like how it made her feel. Apparently my dad liked it, but as he got older he actually got way more against it than my mom. My mom doesn't care if I do it but my dad disapproves. He disapproves so much that he has his medical MJ card and refuses to actually try to use it as a potential aid to his ALS. :\

Yea I read about that in another thread, I'm sorry. I know how it is...it's rough. Just lost someone close myself.

My Dad is uh....well lets just leave it at he partied a lot in his day and cash was never a problem. He had a BetaMax the day they came out just so he could put on movies for guests. I've heard many stories about quaaludes and other such things over the years. I never knew he'd tried MDMA until about a year ago. I was doing something for him and he had company at his private bar/hang out barn. The company got to talking about cocaine and I'm trying not to pay much attention because I don't want to jump in and do the drug nerd rant. My Dad finally spoke up and said; "Yea, I never really cared for it always liked MD better". No one in the room but me knew wtf he was even talking about. I just starred at him for awhile and finally said "yea...me too Dad, I know". He told me about an experience he had with it in the house I grew up in. Said he just kept dipping into crystal on a plate and watching a house fly. I figure he found a nice spot in his head and just decided to think about life. That's basically what I do with it.

He's a few years from retirement, drinks but hates it, has to use alcohol instead of weed for a few more years. He can't risk popping one positive he'd lose his retirement. Thankfully he'll have some time off soon for the holidays so that'll give him a little window.

Last edited:
Your dad sounds awesome. :)

Yeah AMT is really great. Takes about 4 hours to reach full effects, before which the come-up can be a little uncomfortable. After 2 hours it's partly established and can be a little trippy (well for me it's mostly rolly with some great introspection and clarity of mind, but some people actually report visuals and a trippier experience than that), but then the rolling aspect of it kicks in and then it's 8 or more hours of talking, relaxed energy, thinking, grinning, and sharing feelings, with a gradual come-down and a good glow the next day. It also doesn't really interfere with sex much and is actually quite good for it (most empathogens make it hard for me to get it up (see what I did there?) and to pee too, but not AMT). Combining it with phenibut makes it even better.

I want to combine AMT with AL-LAD next time I do it. I bet that will be fantastic.

^That is pretty much my experience with AMT too. :) Hopefully it will make a comeback.

I went through quite a bit of it back in late 2014 to early 2015. I have to admit I went a little overboard with it, often dosing twice a week or so. Not that I want to recommend that kind of usage, but I was impressed with how little of the magic got lost over that time and generally that this didn't give me any real trouble except what can be expected simply from the lack of sleep. I can't imagine what MDMA would have done to me with that kind of usage pattern. I think I've read something similiar from you Xorkoth right? Any idea what is up with that? It is a triple releaser just the same as MDMA isn't it? And from that standpoint theoretically one should be just as careful with it right?

Anyway, I must have been one of the last people to get a little bit of the AMT succinate that was available still at the beginning of the year. I was thinking that after a little test run I'd get a good stash of it and then it suddenly said it won't be restocked :( OTOH this stopped me from indulging too much in it and making me want to save it for special occasions. So there is a good side to it. :)

HeadphonesandLSD, that's really cool about your dad! Mine isn't into drugs at all, other than alcohol. I did offer him weed when he had to start chemotherapy, which he refused although he was thankful that I did offer it to him. "The chemo is not that bad, I think I'll be ok without it." Why has it to get really bad, before one tries a medicine that is known to work and is much safer than most of what you can get in the pharmacy, I wonder? Well, I can't force it onto him, nor would I want to.

Last edited:
Yeah I abused AMT heavily in 2006-2007. For almost 2 years I used it with increasing frequency, it went from twice a week to as much as 3-5 times per week... I did it 7 days in a row once. I do agree, I didn't lose the magic, though my doses went up (but not as much as you'd think). I did experience serious depletion from it eventually, I started getting brain zaps after I'd do it 3 days in a row or more, and sleep paralysis. These episodes would last a day or two and then be gone. Considering it's a triple releaser, I feel like I got out almost without harm except, as you say, from sleep deprivation.

These days I use it sparingly... I had some last week which was wonderful, but since I picked up 2 grams of it I've only done it maybe 5 times... and that was around a year ago. It's weird actually because I am really compulsive about other euphoric stimulants, to a relatively problematic degree. I'm thankful I don't have that problem with AMT anymore because I stopped using it for almost a decade and thought I might never dare to use it again.

Oh wow two years is a long time to be doing that. How great that you can have it around without using it compulsively now! Just goes to show that most of the time the problem doesn't lie within the drug, but rather in the life circumstances of the user.

I've got some of that AMT succinate (maybe 2-3gs, I can't recall). The long legs have kept me away though. I tripped some 1A-LSD last Saturday and thought I was making a mistake starting at 11am lol. Still got to sleep by around 1am that night. Can't imagine how early I would have to start for AMT...

I've still yet to trip on AMT full-on, at lower dosages it is very sparkly and AD (10 mg) to super lethargic and dreamy/trancy (30 mg) for me. I really like it although I don't like what seems to be a coin-flip for nausea... maybe some ways to avoid it though.

Whoo they are building the thrillride again downtown which I rode numerous time last time it was up, on acid... it was amazing like the six flags park i've been at on acid. I was already planning on taking ETH-LAD on sunday... only thing is, ETH-LAD seems to have a shorter plateau and I really can't tell tits from ass during the peak xD

I think similar things happen when I double down on acid, but it is just more weakish and variable per hit otherwise that sort of thing happens too. With ETH-LAD i just like to go 1½ + hit and that works well normally, even seems to defy mild to normal tolerance...

The last times i tried to trip on 17.5 mg AcO-DMT (might turn out to be fumarate though idk) and a time after that on 38.6 mg 2C-B almost nothing happened, though with 4-AcO-DMT just like on 4-HO-MET i got this ultra-energized tryptamine buzz i also get on DMT but it is just almost too much to bear, unlike how i remember those compounds.

I could bear it though last time, and I think part of that is because I am learning to let go mentally very regularly instead of building up immense pressure, compulsions, control and forcing myself to do stuff. I now practice Zen again and also [right before i picked that up again] realized that I am causing my own high level of anxiety rather than actually losing any control and that I am not actually at any risk of going dysfunctional if I 'let go' of stuff. Remnants of when I was actually not in control and also still had to create and consolidate routines again to maintain myself, my household etc... surely

That realization came to me on the tail of 2C-I but not sure if the drug was that significant...

Am also far into a pregabalin taper...

Last edited:
AMT has been on my list of substances to do forever now, been on there since at least 1999/2000. It figures that by the time I got around to ordering it that it'd be nowhere to be found. Hopefully it'll pop up again soon, I haven't really looked too hard for it but I don't want to go out of my way for it. Lately I've been thinking about re-visiting some stuff I haven't taken in a long time. I'm thinking I want to attempt DPT again. I don't think I gave it a fair go. I'm sure now that I'm clean of opioids it'd be less overbearing. Stuff rocked me good.

Actually if I'm begin honest I just want to build up a large collection of various things. I'd love to have a freezer stocked full of this or that. At one point I had a pretty good collection but I ended up giving most of it away. That's my main problem with drugs; I like watching other people take them for the first time versus taking them myself. I'd pay anything for a good batch of MXE at the moment, everyone I gave it to back before the UK ban still asks about it from time to time. They don't believe me when I say it's nowhere to be found. That drug got so popular that I knew the fun was going to end at some point just didn't think it would happen so soon. A friend of mine still has about a half gram of it laying around and I can't talk him out of any of it. He's had it so long that beautiful white powder has turned yellow. I did manage to talk him out of a sub-hole dose a few years back and it was just as good as ever. I really hope he doesn't let it go to waste.

Guess I'll have to settle for some DMT, K, and LSD in the mean time. I got one good hiking trip left in me before the end of the year and I plan on taking enough LSD to make that climb up the mountain interesting.

Last edited:

AMT is also my favorite empathogen. Easily. Such a great drug, it has everything I want in a rolling-style drug. I prefer it to MDMA any day. And it's so CHEAP!

Oh no! The place I could get it from is out of stock and won't be restocking. :( :( I should have picked up a lot when I had the chance... I've got over a gram but shit, it's one I hope to always have access to.

I got 250mg AMT from someone a while back. I cant recall the details, dude was a vendor of random paraphrnalia and shit. I forget what I was talking to him about but he sent me 250mg AMT sample (I guess from personal stash?) for a review. I allergy teated it and regent tested, but I cant read regents for shit. All look the same to me. I supposr I will take it anyway tho.

Im pissed I didnt grab a few g's AMT and bK mdma when they had it. Mostly tHE AMT. Oh well life goes on

Yeah I'd have probably grabbed like 10 grams honestly. AMT is pure gold in my book. I'll say again, it's my favorite empathogen.

It's sad that so many things caught the eye of the powers that be, I've always been of the opinion that you should just be able to order this stuff or buy it from a local chemist. Hate I missed out on the late 90s/early 2000s when it was easy to get the stuff shipped in. Never got any back then for fear of having it tracked to me (even though it was legal) and now I'm having to hunt around on the darknet or bother people with a supply of this or that to let a little bit go out of their stash. It's too obvious that certain chemicals are just pulled from the market, anyone that was messing with MXE knows what I'm talking about.

Wish I would have paid more attention in school and gone into chemistry. Still have a chance to but I feel like I'm so far behind plus no doubt they'd seize everything I own if I started messing with it and set up a lab. That's the main reason I never ordered stuff back in the day fear of having my land seized. I'm content with just getting to try things when they pop up locally for now.

Fuckin MXE. Well fuck work. Ill be pissed eaking up at 5am anyway for the worst day of the week. Feelin pretty good of some pligged o pce and some funny self pics traded back and forth with family. I suppose now is as good a time as any to sniff 50mg 4 aco dpt. ;-) hasta manana

Man, I really don't know why 4-HO-MET has a reputation for lacking spiritual depth. I just had a ++++ on 4-AcO-MET (complete with a very intriguing UFO sighting).

Watching 3D IMAX madagascar (i am big fan) documentary on 170 µg ETH-LAD

wow.... really takes me a moment to admit exaclty how real it actually seems

Got my 2C-B-fly and 6-APB today. I definitely want to take one of them tonight for band practice (an exploratory practice where we're trying to turn some ideas into new songs). I think I'm gonna go for the 6-APB because a nice roll would be nice. 2C-B-fly, from my memory, is lighter and more transparent. Which might be good, but I only have 100mg and I want to maybe save it for a time when I can be cognizant of it. Decisions, decisions...

But you know... get some new drugs, you kinda want to try one to, you know, kick it off. For science! ;)

Is 6-APB a good drug for playing music? I need to try it again. I got a bunch of it a while back and only tried it once. I only took 70mg and it was boring. MDMA and stuff like that never really sounded that appealing to me but I tried adderall a few years ago, which led to 4-FA, which led to 6-APB.

Would it be fair to say O-PCE is the molecular father of MXE, and 3-MeO-PCE is the mother? I feel O-PCE has a masculine edge to it, while 3-MeO-PCE has a dominantly feminine energy. Naturally, I feel MXE embodies both of those characters...maybe it's that energetic yin-yang equilibrium that makes MXE so enchanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.