• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
12mg of 2ce is enough for me to really regret my life choices, I cannot imagine what 40mg would do!!! :D 3ce seems more forgiving by all reports.

Yes 2c-e is a crazy beast of a PEA! It can be pretty harsh to the good ol life choices you have made ;) Never seen a 3c in my lifetime though does seem interesting.

12mg of 2ce is enough for me to really regret my life choices, I cannot imagine what 40mg would do!!! :D 3ce seems more forgiving by all reports.

Lol, I know what you mean, and yeah, i wouldnt even dream of attempting to drop 40 mg of 2C-E... That would probably be some PTSD type of shit - for me at least, Ive seen some insane doses reported on the lnternet.

3C-E is much less potent. Pretty interesting on its own. Its weird how te more stimulating psychedelics have an empathogen-type effect. Kind of like 5-Meo-MiPT does.

Ah okay, I was gonna say, that's a shit ton of 2C-E! =D 3C-E is indeed a different beast.

My band has a show tomorrow night, I think I'm gonna microdose ETH-LAD or LSD midway through the day. :) It's great for playing music. I'm pretty excited about the show, we advertised more than ever this time, personally handed out posters even, in addition to putting them up around town.

Took 25 mg of 4-AcO-DMT yesterday. It was incredibly profound, one of my most important trips to date. It was close to my first trips in a way I can't really understand. The sheer deconstruction of mental schemes... Total ego dissolution. I was with two of my closest friends from childhood. During the peak we just lied on the floor over a blanket and it felt as if our consciousness melted together, we were asking ourselves questions and everything appeared so clear and transparent in our minds, the questions we asked were so basic and and so simple. It felt as if we were all understanding the exact same thing all the time, every time we spoke. A sort of telepathy.

I'm so impressed, I feel like this is one of the trips that I'll be struggling for years to wrap my mind around. After we came down, or at least we though we had comedown, we smoked some weed but it proved to be a bad idea. One of my friends got stuck in a hardcore though loop. Like he kept forgetting everything because every time he tried to speak he tried to understand each word asking himself about what they meant. So he couldn't focus on talking because he was basically going back to every word he used and then trying to understand the meaning of each word he used to explain what he was saying like "What do I really mean by saying? I'm not trying to imply that I'm completely capable of sending a single unequivocal message when I try to speak so basically when I'm saying "saying" I mean speak... but then, what's unequivocal? Is there anyway to verify that something is completely unequivocal? Does that mean that words CAN hypothetically posses just one single meaning? What are words, really? Aren't words just sound? How can they mean anything ? But does sound exist? What does it mean for something to exist?"

After a while it got slightly concerning because he wasn't capable of speaking anymore, he would start saying something and then he would feel overwhelmed and just shut-up. I had to talk to him about what was happening, like saying "Man, you are just overanalyzing everything , etc", and repeating his stream of questions back to the first question that started his loop kind of helped him, and he would snap out of it, but then he would fall into the loop again, and I had to go back to the question that started it again. After a while he was fine again but it was kind of stressful because he started to feel like he would stay in the loop forever.

Even after that, it was an incredible trip, the kind of trip that feels life-affirming. I feel like I contemplated everything that's happening in my life, and I feel at peace. It's been a long time since I last felt like that. But I see so much beauty in everything, I've always felt like everything in the world is so painful and so beautiful... But now I feel like that's enough. I feel at peace. Beauty is enough to carry me over.

Sounds magical.. I'd love to revisit 4-AcO-DMT, only dipped my toes in it about twice. So far it's my fave out of the 4-subs that I've tried (vs only magic mushrooms and 4-AcO/HO-MET)

Lyrica time again, 1500 mg, it feels trippy and dissociative. I've also got some ketamine again. Ketamine is really...When I first fell in love with k I didn't want to use any other drugs. It felt like ketamine had everything. I had this phase for a couple of years, when I basically only used ketamine. I hope this k doesn't trigger the same "effect" in me as I'm also planning to take acid in the autumn, when all the leaves in the trees are so colourful. I love autumn (yup, we learn British English in school so it's not natural for me to write fall, although I know Americans say fall and not autumn), although many think it's dark and depressing. Tripping on acid amongst all the colourful trees, it would be amazing. That's why I hope this ketamine doesn't wake the same urge as previously, that I lose interest in all other drugs.

I find ketamine extremely psychologically addictive. How about you?

Last edited:
Sounds magical.. I'd love to revisit 4-AcO-DMT, only dipped my toes in it about twice. So far it's my fave out of the 4-subs that I've tried (vs only magic mushrooms and 4-AcO/HO-MET)

It's really special, it seems to be the most consistently "profound" of the 4-Substituted RC tryptamines. I think my favorite it 4-HO-MiPT though, it's still pretty mentally intense, but the sensual psychedelia is much more present. It is also a lot more euphoric, which sometimes make it feel a little more shallow, in a way. (Why is that, though? Why must we think of "serious" things as the most important? I've felt enlightened in the middle of a laughing fit. Why do we attribute so much value to "difficult" experiences and look down on fun-times as learning experiences? A result of Judeo-Christian guilt based cultural heritage for the western world?)

Lyrica time again, 1500 mg, it feels trippy and dissociative. I've also got some ketamine again. Ketamine is really...When I first fell in love with k I didn't want to use any other drugs. It felt like ketamine had everything. I had this phase for a couple of years, when I basically only used ketamine. I hope this k doesn't trigger the same "effect" in me as I'm also planning to take acid in the autumn, when all the leaves in the trees are so colourful. I love autumn (yup, we learn British English in school so it's not natural for me to write fall, although I know Americans say fall and not autumn), although many think it's dark and depressing. Tripping on acid amongst all the colourful trees, it would be amazing. That's why I hope this ketamine doesn't wake the same urge as previously, that I lose interest in all other drugs.

I find ketamine extremely psychologically addictive. How about you?

I love tripping on fall too, everything feels so beautiful and magical. Also find K psychologically addictive; it's not acutely physically taxing, doesn't take your whole day, and has the potential to take you very, very deep. I've been toying a lot with Ketamine lately too. I have now made it a a rule to not use dissos more than once a week, but I do feel like I could take K any day of the week without messing with my routine too much, and that of makes it appealing to use often.

Well, I'm Catholic, and have never had any trouble reconciling my psychedelic use with my faith. Adhering to loving other's like myself causes no friction in my pursuit of experience through psychedelics. If anything, it has bolstered my connection with God, while illustrating more fully the lines between good and evil.

Damn but I miss all of you. I really enjoyed psychestevic's blind trial of different lysergics. My girlfriend and I have a non-scheduled but open invitation to exploration before the end of '17!

It's been over a year I think since I used a good psychedelic. And it was 4-ACO-DMT, (one of my favorites!)

^^
I don't consider myself religious, I would say I'm agnostic.

But I've experienced things on trips that have made me felt spiritually connected to everything, especially my last mushroom trip. I felt connected to every plant, leaf and tree. I felt connected to the universe, and I felt a feeling of a higher power. This is not something I consider delusional at all, I've experienced the same connectedness to some kind of higher power, or a higher state of consciousness on many trips. I'm not saying that I've felt meeting god, but I definitely have felt a connection to something spiritual.

Also, regarding your post, it's interesting that a Catholic uses psychedelics. Maybe it's becaase here in the Nordic countries, most are irreligious or atheists, and stating you believe in god would raise many eyebrows here. But anyhow, I don't see any contradiction between being a believing Catholic and using psychedelics.

Do psychedelics increase your faith or do you use them more for recreational purposes? Sorry if my questions are too personal, feel free not to answer. This is a big difference between Nordic Europe and America. We are on basically every list listed as some of the most irreligious people in the world.

Last edited:
Psychedelics provide a new way to interpret our senses. Some might say it's a distorted view, but whatever it is, it's a different view, and my experiences are each unique. I've experienced all kinds of things, from fear and paranoia to contentment and comfort, interpreted some things as warnings, while others made feel safe and fortunate. All in all, I'd say psychedelics have increased my faith, since I was using them regularly when I decided to start going back to church and honoring the sacraments, et al. Not much of an answer, since it's pretty ambivalent. lol

Psychedelics catalyzed the shift from militant atheism to a profound depth of spirituality, as well as not only a belief, but a knowing of that which is so often called "God", within myself.

It is unquestionable and undeniable for me to consider my normal five sensory perception ultimate and our consensus reality complete. An in depth study of indigenous cultures and their shamanic practices as well as the essential mystics of the more well known traditions coupled with a personal experience or two can lead to nothing but the remembering and realization of that from which we come and in every moment exist in, with, and throughout.

Psychedelics provide a new way to interpret our senses. Some might say it's a distorted view, but whatever it is, it's a different view, and my experiences are each unique. I've experienced all kinds of things, from fear and paranoia to contentment and comfort, interpreted some things as warnings, while others made feel safe and fortunate. All in all, I'd say psychedelics have increased my faith, since I was using them regularly when I decided to start going back to church and honoring the sacraments, et al. Not much of an answer, since it's pretty ambivalent. lol

Wise words. I do believe I have seen truth from psychedelics on several occasions, but whether they show a real or false view of reality is relatively immaterial for me most of the time, because like JAG said, it does provide a DIFFERENT view, which allows us to think about consensus reality in a new way. The greatest value I continue to get from psychedelics is that they put me out of my comfort zone, put me out of my day-to-day, built-up, autpomatic way of living/.perceiving and get me thinking about my mental processes in different ways. This allows for personal growth when thinking about the differences I see.

God, higher powers, spirit channels, attunement etc. have been my primary inquiries ever since I first 'turned on'. I go as far as saying my spirituality, and by extension religious belief, is rooted in the psychedelic experience. I honor them as sacraments for their effects of strengthening my spirit and awakening me to my truth, and that seals my faith.

took 4-AcO-DMT, went outside, relatively weak effect though.. watching Samsara and am humbled to tears.. but it turns out I am somehow watching a 2001 movie Samsara (already on my drive) rather than the 2011 documentary lol
so confusing all considering

I took 25mg DPT intranasally a couple hours ago and I'm feeling pretty damn weird. It's a fairly strong dose for me. I feel so sorry for all the folks who decide to take 100+ mg their first time with it.

I just had an interesting thought about the reason why people like music. Maybe it's actually obvious, but it seems significant to me right now. All of every day, your mind is taking in all of your sensory input and analyzing it, trying to find patterns in it so it can make sense of things. It's interpreting things to create a sense of situational awareness, which is necessary for survival. When you are fatigued or in an unfamiliar situation, it's harder for your mind to find patterns and make sense of things, which leads to a decrease in situational awareness, on a subconscious level. This decrease in situational awareness means that you are at a higher risk of potential danger. As a result, you experience anxiety so that you know something could be wrong.

Music causes the opposite feelings. It consists of patterns that are easy for your brain to interpret. Your auditory input is no longer a mess of random sounds, it's something easier to make sense of. This gives your mind an artificial sense of increased situational awareness. Music makes the world make more sense, on a subconscious level.

The same thing goes for other forms of art too. Rhymes, repetitive designs, bright colors. People need patterns. Humans have a strong need to make sense of things, it's the reason we are where we are. The ability to understand is the ability to survive. Chaos is danger and form is safety.

I tripped half a 125ug tab of 1A-LSD last night and went to an EDM show. I've come to realize that it's not really my scene... but, when I got home, my friend and I watched the San Junipero episode of Black Mirror. Holy. Shit. It was fantastic. That episode swept the Emmys, and for good reason 8o

The big "EDM" shows in H have a terrible scene and music, from my experience Cream :/ Did you go to SL, the venue?

Yeah, went to SL for the show. I've been to better venues here with better crowds, SL tends to be teenagers and hyper-macho asians for some reason. I did not fit in lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.