• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean Img_9999 .. it's hard when you need a lifetime supply of everything.. and maybe a bit extra in case you need to share a lot of it...
There's worse things to spend your money on though.

It will be pretty sweet to have a stash of whatever obscure gem has long since disappeared in 2052. Yeah I'd get DOC if it wasn't banned where I am. Seems like everyone loves it, it should probably never degrade, really efficient dosages. I guess the problem with it is it lasts so long, which can be harder to make time for as responsibilities in life increase.

DOC is also scheduled where I am, and that's the only reason I haven't bought it yet, but I'm tempted to buy it sometime regardless... If all my other RCs have come through unnoticed, the legality of what's in the envelope shouldn't make a difference. A higher risk, that's true, but maybe a little one still. But I'm not sure. I should stick to the plan of cutting down on the drug budget and being a (semi)law abiding citizen haha.

I know what you mean about the envelope thing... it's tempting, I've contemplated it a lot. It seems like with small amounts the worst case is just a seizure a lot of the time....but still not quite comfortable with it. Some 6-apb would be interesting to check out too.

Yeah that's aweseome you got pihkal. How's the prose part at the beginning that you can't read on the web?

So is 2C-T-21 an essential member of a psychedelic quiver or what?

Too lazy to write up my trip report on that AL-LAD, also quite too busy.. 2 birthdays, molars pulled, knocked up my substrate for two species of tooth mushrooms, plus poplar..

Since my traineeship was approved, that means I will be giving myself one of those rare mescaline occasions..! Made that deal with myself over 6 months ago (whether I'd get 'approved' for education, traineeship or just a good job) preferably going for that mesc while it is still summer.. :D

(My one try with T-21 did not say it is an essential one. IIRC my best friend had a physically terrible but a trippy time from insufflating it.)

Oh man, I bet you're having one hell of a time with stuff like 4-HO-MET and DMT... very good

Who's to say... that's quite a waste of mesc IMO :) Various people including me don't find it to be all that trippy and visual per se (so mushrooms and acid could definitely overrule it on that front), some do but it tends to be especially as an alkaloid mix. In pure synthetic form I consider it more of a visionary empathogen, producing brain movies and telling you about your place in life.. sentimental, emotional.. Yeah that mix would max it out on too many levels.

Closing your eyes launches you into CEVs or even visions so often this amplifies things rather than allowing any sort of escape. A better 'escape' is a change of scenery and some fresh air but that's about as much relief as you can expect to get. Other than that accepting your fate can help skip over a lot of bullshit :D

I'm not tripping right now, but listening to this song just made me remember a feel from tripping on intravenous MXE.
"Would you take me intravenously? Feel me dancing in your blood stream. Could you love more easily...if I were dancing in your blood stream?"

Listening to all the lyrics, I personally feel a specific reference to MXE, as my most vivid association with the taste, smell and spirit of good IV MXE is the beach, the ocean, salt water air.

Last edited:
I digged the tune.
Reminded me of Massive Attack's Mezzanine in a way. More current.

I hate that I missed out on MXE. At the time I had other drugs I was obsessed with cough..mephdrone...cough. I have very limited experience with dissos and am thinking of trying 3-meo-pcp as I have easy access to it. Some experiences I have read wtih MXE sound amazing silly me for missing out gobbling up all of those empathogens like methylone, meph, 5-apb.

Yeah that's a bummer, MXE has a certain magic to it, so special. One of the best drugs of all time.

Well, on the bright side, it was such an instant classic that I have no doubt that it will eventually come back again. I just don't understand why labs in other countries haven't jumped to fill in the void left by the China ban. :?

I wasn't planning on tripping today, but I converted some 4-HO-DPT to freebase for later. I decided to vaporize a tiny bit in an oil burner to test it out, just a few milligrams. It hit me harder than I was expecting! I'm feeling pretty weird right now. Not quite full on tripping, but a strong psychedelic buzz. Smoked 4-HO-DPT is way more potent than the base tryptamines. The thing that sucks about it is the taste. It has a horrible chemical taste and the bitterness sticks to your tongue. I want to try smoking a breakthrough dose, but the taste will be the biggest obstacle.

^ What was your dosage? I find 4-HO-DPT to be excellent for that stage somewhere between a microdose and a full trip, just a nice functional psychedelic buzz. 4-HO-DPT is very recreational for me. I find 4-HO-DPT to be very similar to 4-HO-DET, except with an additional dimension of warm, euphoric dissociation, whereas 4-HO-DET is a more emotionally sterile and less overtly dissociative psychedelic. I can't decide which I prefer, they're both pretty great in their own ways...

IME, 4-HO-DPT isn't too unpleasant to snort, and highly effective that way... I haven't tried smoking the freebase, but if the bitter taste lingers, might as well save yourself the hassle and just snort it.

Xorkoth, I got some decent effects from phenibut yesterday for the first time, and WOW, I finally see what you mean about phenibut being great for playing music... Holy shit... I could not tear my ass off the piano bench, I was so inspired and the creativity was just flowing like water! 8o The usual self-critical thoughts were smoothed over by the phenibut, so it was way easier to forget about making mistakes, and just become totally immersed in the musical energy.

Last edited:
Took 40 mg of 3C-E about six hour ago. It was pretty obviously psychedelic at this dosage.

Right now I'm feeling a weird mixture of overwhelming sadness and very very pleasurable body high.

I think I like this. Weird substance. Strange too that the post before this one used the same term that came to my mind when I was trying to describe my current state to myself: functional psychedelic ...

This is much more than just a buzz though. But functional in the sense that ego death doesn't even feel possible, and train of thought is mostly coherent.

Pretty stimulating too. Like can't sit still kind of deal.

Xorkoth, I got some decent effects from phenibut yesterday for the first time, and WOW, I finally see what you mean about phenibut being great for playing music... Holy shit... I could not tear my ass off the piano bench, I was so inspired and the creativity was just flowing like water! 8o The usual self-critical thoughts were smoothed over by the phenibut, so it was way easier to forget about making mistakes, and just become totally immersed in the musical energy.

Yeah, phenibut is good shit. I miss it, though it's been easy for me to stay away (I have a tub sitting next to me, I just truly do not find it compulsive). It's been about 2 months I think since I stopped using it, no more hint of withdrawals, feels good. :) I look forward to one day being able to use it at special occasions because I really do love it very much. I'm waiting a good while longer though to make sure.

Took 40 mg of 3C-E about six hour ago. It was pretty obviously psychedelic at this dosage.

Right now I'm feeling a weird mixture of overwhelming sadness and very very pleasurable body high.

I think I like this. Weird substance. Strange too that the post before this one used the same term that came to my mind when I was trying to describe my current state to myself: functional psychedelic ...

This is much more than just a buzz though. But functional in the sense that ego death doesn't even feel possible, and train of thought is mostly coherent.

Pretty stimulating too. Like can't sit still kind of deal.

Yeah 2C-E is really special, very psychedelic. You must fall into the camp where it's less potent for you, for me, I can't imagine going higher than 20mg. Though of course I haven't had it since... 2007? 2010 maybe? It's been a while. I will say I had a very profound and messy ego death from it the second time I did it, at 18mg, but every other time it didn't even try to go there (but was nevertheless extremely engrossing and psychedelic).

IMG said 3C-E. If he took 40mgs of 2C-E he'd tripping very hard unless his natural tolerance is insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.