• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I like to see sun most of all. Though any temp from 16-26C (61-79 Google tells me ;) ) would be nice to go with it.

No shit, high was only 29C today, I mean it's already middle of February, I only have one pair of pants (fifteen hoodies though, for some reason).

Almost chilly enough for tubbs and Keif to need an extra modesty-layer. This is an office environment, gentlemen, don't let the piles of unidentified research chemicals make you think otherwise.

I will say, though, all this lope usage means the bathroom is easier to clean.

No shit, high was only 29C today, I mean it's already middle of February, I only have one pair of pants (fifteen hoodies though, for some reason).

Almost chilly enough for tubbs and Keif to need an extra modesty-layer. This is an office environment, gentlemen, don't let the piles of unidentified research chemicals make you think otherwise.

I will say, though, all this lope usage means the bathroom is easier to clean.

Is that New Mexico or something? Or are you on the edge of Yellowstone caldera? :D

About fifteen miles from where they grow those California Rocket Fuel raisins for Elon Musk.

Serious cold spell coming, though, not sure how my pants are gonna last another week before I can bust out the shorts again.

jpP3doI.png

-17C at the moment; a nice 1.4F. Not good weather for smoking pot outside. It eventually becomes depressing.

I looked up where the town of Saffa is, but I guess you mean S. Africa?

How many times have you been asked if you're running out of water yet?

Are you running out of water? I mean, it's a tiny country, you must live in that one town without water.

I looked up where the town of Saffa is, but I guess you mean S. Africa?

How many times have you been asked if you're running out of water yet?

Are you running out of water? I mean, it's a tiny country, you must live in that one town without water.

Yes South Africa

That's the Western Cape (water restrictions only 50 litres a household a day) I'm in Kwa Zulu Natal no restrictions yet.

Last week I was without electricity for 56 hours and 2 days without water because a pipe had burst and needed major repairs.

So yes have suffered a lot the last week.......

Stifling hot and no fan or aircon - its shit

Yes South Africa

That's the Western Cape (water restrictions only 50 litres a household a day) I'm in Kwa Zulu Natal no restrictions yet.

Last week I was without electricity for 56 hours and 2 days without water because a pipe had burst and needed major repairs.

So yes have suffered a lot the last week.......

Stifling hot and no fan or aircon - its shit

56 hours is waaaay too long. You'd lose all the ice in your freezer.

Then again the pictures on Wikipedia make me not feel bad for you like at all.

Sounds like sweaty muscle-rubbing sores from hell tbh, though I'm already sold on a saffa visit anyway :)

Its not the heat that gets you its the humidity, you sweat so much that you are soaking wet and clothes are damp, makes you lazy and very sluggish and tired.

To try and cycle is no joke, I gave up last week I only managed to cycle 10 kms and I was finished like my legs were shaking so badly I thought I was going to faint.

But if you do come go to the Western Cape its gorgeous

Sounds like a great excuse to be lazy and not cycle or put on clothes at all.

56 hours is waaaay too long. You'd lose all the ice in your freezer.

Then again the pictures on Wikipedia make me not feel bad for you like at all.

LOL I unpacked my freezer and bought everything to my office because of the no power deal. Have decided that I will now be buying myself a little generator as this seems to be an on going problem.

In the last 6 months there has not been a week go by where my power hasn't gone off or my water hasn't gone off just coincidently last week I had both so yeah was really crap.

Its only beautiful in certain areas and those are the ones you see on Wikipedia....

2vwwmly.jpg

This here is why we had no power because a transformer had blown and was on fire due to poor infrastructure....

If all the grass was yellow and on fire, you might be a mile away from me.

ETA: actually, that pole is kind of blowing my mind. You've got a single high-voltage line, dropped down to a single mid-voltage line it looks like, but the guy wires seem to come out in between the high-voltage . . . lines? There's like three twisted around each other? No lines go to any properties. I'm very confused.

(I've stared at the one in my backyard for thousands and thousands of hours, is all)

LOL and you know everything is done extra slow here in Africa....

PS I need to cycle trying lose my festive season weight I picked up and yes I wear clothes I don't want to scare the neighbours

Is it 2500?

Yes, I win. Mrs. BitS, you should just consider powerful stimulants for post-holiday weight-loss. Although, kind of not in that heat.

Anyway, the neighbors only look over once when I'm scarecrowing nude in the back, they don't ever look twice.

If all the grass was yellow and on fire, you might be a mile away from me.

ETA: actually, that pole is kind of blowing my mind. You've got a single high-voltage line, dropped down to a single mid-voltage line it looks like, but the guy wires seem to come out in between the high-voltage . . . lines? There's like three twisted around each other? No lines go to any properties. I'm very confused.

(I've stared at the one in my backyard for thousands and thousands of hours, is all)

As I said the planning here is beyond a joke, that is in the middle of the street tough so the cables go pole to pole then to houses

I do stay in a semi rural area (mini farms)

Is it 2500?

Yes, I win. Mrs. BitS, you should just consider powerful stimulants for post-holiday weight-loss. Although, kind of not in that heat.

Anyway, the neighbors only look over once when I'm scarecrowing nude in the back, they don't ever look twice.

Indeed I have considered it but I wont - trying to do the whole sober thing

My neighbour is a pervert so no I wouldn't cavort around naked lol