• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

gotta love bupe's extreme binding affinity

butorphanol and levorphanol both have better binding affinity at mu opioid than naloxone; interesting to note.

Naltrexone has them beat though. Tough news for Vivitrol folks (please stop trying to break through, people).

Naltrexone has them beat though. Tough news for Vivitrol folks (please stop trying to break through, people).

I dunno Scroff Dawg, one Mr. Jim Morrison really thinks I should break on through, and he followed a naked, taut cheeked Indian with nary a problem (that's just for starters). Bet you haven't much rebuttal (!) to that.

I couldn't imagine willfully using it.

Makes me wonder about that contrave medicine. I could probably go back on bupropion but I JUST WANT METH UNTIL I'M THIN AGAIN DAMN IT

027D862E0000044D-3227480-image-a-2_1441790012176.jpg

I don't drink, I work out when I can, work alot, don't sleep well. My metabolism has taken a nose dive since quitting.

I don't drink, I work out when I can, work alot, don't sleep well. My metabolism has taken a nose dive since quitting.

oh sleep is definitely going to help man

that's a huge part of it

I think maybe I just see myself "as fat" because I was bone thin on meth :| and this is allegedly a "healthy weighT"

If you can't see your bones, that's actually a good thing ;)

oh sleep is definitely going to help man

that's a huge part of it

I think maybe I just see myself "as fat" because I was bone thin on meth :| and this is allegedly a "healthy weighT"

Lol that's the issue, insomnia was a problem before meth, I never got rail thin on meth oddly enough, did alot but only really looked sickly in the face. Wish I had a pic, it was pretty bad.

hate having a human body

qft. what i wouldnt give to be able to photosynthesize. consuming dead stuff to survive is disgusting. i'll never understand how creationists could think the god they worship could be anything but a sadistic demon, i mean, you have to murder and consume other living creatures to survive, and thats not even getting into the "worship me or suffer torment for the rest of eternity" shit. :|