Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibuprofen
Cup of coffee
.5mg clonazepam

Gonna get some sunlight today. One advantage of working dayshift now.

Word. Yeah, my tolerance to cannabis right now is pathetically low. It's ok though. No need to start up a huge habit again. My relationship with weed has waxed and waned over the past twelve years, yet more often than not I was stoned. I'm comfortable being not stoned now. Change of pace and what-not.

Same here, I used to abuse weed and dabbing pretty heavily, it's my drug of choice. My tolerance was really low since I was only smoking a single, small pipe hit or a tiny (smaller than a grain of rice) dab at a time but now that school's out I've been on a bit of a shatter binge which only recently slowed down. Started reducing the amount back to reasonably sized dabs and the effects are much more enjoyable and the benefits have improved. I still am reasonably addicted but am doing my best to reduce personal developmental harm by trying to use it responsibly.

~~~
today's was 5g Red Horn kratom, 200mcg clonazolam, 250mcg etizolam, and some yerba mate

Weed's a good drug to be addicted to, one can always eat it to avoid the damage from smoke inhalation.

OT: 3/4 of the beer I was drinking when I fell asleep last night. I woke up pretty early by my standards so I got time to do errands before going to work, yay.

10g Red Maeng Da
Caffeine
.5mg clonazepam followed up a few hours later by more RMD

500mg Heroin
20mg Oxymorphone
300mg Methamphetamine
2mg Clonazepam

Was my morning fix..
What a fucking powerball/goofball

What I took overall today is in the 'how high are you thread'

woke up after 5 hours of sleep, bad dreams. getting em a lot lately but since i dont have to work today i didnt force myself to stay in bed for more rest.

to start the day, IPA.

Methacodone, you always got that good shit.

10g Kratom (green maeng da)
90mg oxycodone a few hours later

2Cups coffee with added espresso shot
115mg methadone
2Big add clouds vaped D-methamphetamine
2tokes cannabis

Methacodone, you always got that good shit.

10g Kratom (green maeng da)
90mg oxycodone a few hours later
Shit, all the good shit I have, Oxycodone is STILL my favorite opiate/drug period. So looks like you also got that good shit my boy.

Woke up, got well on...

10mg Oxymorphone (snorted)
500mg Heroin(smoked)
250mg Methamphetamine (smoked)
2mg Clonazepam

Good old cup of coffee
Ibuprofen (liquid gels, they work so much better for me.)
.5mg clonazepam soon

10mg oxymorphone while I'm doing half a gram of Heroin sounds funny imo. Like taking 5mg of caffeine after using coke or including 1 tramadol or a tablet of codeine after or with my Fentanyl dose. One thing I respect here is that we are all different which is great btw.

Funny in what way?
I actually got a very nice rush doing so.
I mean, we're talking OPANA here... 10mg snorted Oxymorphone enhanced the shit out of my high AFTER smoking the Heroin... I don't see how it wouldn't?
I mean, If I popped a 10mg Norco (hydrocodone) or something, then yeah I would see that pretty pointless, as you probably wouldn't notice the effects from the Hydro... but I sure as FUCK felt incredible after snorting that 10mg Opana after smoking my half g of H... felt a lot better, actually.

Starting out my day with,

300mg Heroin (smoked)
90mg Oxycodone (oral)
400mg Methamphetamine (smoked)
2mg Clonazepam

Later on after the Meth starts wearing off,

700mg Heroin
10mg Oxymorphone
2mg Alprazolam
1.2g Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine

yepeee :D

Last edited:
Last night, I took 2mg Clonazepam while at work. Got home, couldn't sleep at all. Now it's about 7AM where I'm at. Took another 2mg of Clonaz, plus kratom. Now hoping that this coffee will give me the kick I need.

How y'all doin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.