• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
60mg methadone and some weed. Also a little bit of amphetamines (plugged) - 50-ish mg.

Gonna take my bromazepam sometime within the next hour as well most likely. Within 2 hours for sure.

Green malay kratom and a cup of french pressed coffee with a few cacao nibs and cloves.

The clock here is about 05.30 and I have just taken

60 mg methadone
40 mg dexampthetamine
450 mg pregabalin
2 mg clonazepam

I have some methadone, dexampthamines and pregabalin I intend to take later. Here in the first years of my thirties its like my inner clock has turned day and night around. Before I liked to stay up lige at night, but all of a sudden I am extremely tired around 8 o'klock in the evening and even when I go to bed late I weake up early.. I can't help to wonder if its related to dopamine neuron imparement from longtime opiat addiction and the use of the quetiapine before bed (50 mg). But my dose of quetiapine is so small compared to the studies around mostly done on people with schizophrenia taking a much higher dose than me. But I might have a (smaaall :p) tendency to find all answers in chemestry. The addictive side of me have tried to use dexampthetamines to counter my inner clock so I can stay up later but I am have to take so high doses that it is impossible to get that much prescriped. And in this country the street amphetamines are terible (around 16% puriety of seized ampthatime) so I might as well be snorting my own shit to say it nicely. But maybe I just need to accept this as a part of growing old(er) with an addiction to opiats.

10g Kratom (green maeng da)
90mg oxycodone (few hours later)

Out of all the strains I've tried, maeng da is da shit.

4g Elephant Jong Kong kratom
200mcg clonazolam
250mcg etizolam
King Louie dabs

Fat dab at 4am to try to get back to sleep, to no avail. I've decided to taper my kratom usage back down to no more than 4g a day and the insomnia from a 20% drop is noticeable, but is a necessary evil that comes with tapering so I'm not too bothered by it. I finally have more than a couple of varieties again so now I can rotate between "strains" each day.

Too much coffee, couple dabs of mild sativa, cigarettes. Now off for an overdue day in nature.

Finally dropped another gram off of my daily dosing schedule, taking it from 5g twice a day to 4g twice a day to 3.5g twice a day starting today :)

3.5g Red Horn kratom
200mcg clonazolam
250mcg etizolam
2 smallish dabs of King Louie shatter

I can't wait until I'm back to taking no more than 3-4g a day, I'm already feeling less side effects compared to 10g a day

I had mod edit: no prices! worth of street amphetamine paste this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
~7g White Maeng Da Kratom and soon dabs and cig

4g Elephant Jong Kong kratom
200mcg clonazolam
250mcg etizolam
King Louie dabs

Fat dab at 4am to try to get back to sleep, to no avail. I've decided to taper my kratom usage back down to no more than 4g a day and the insomnia from a 20% drop is noticeable, but is a necessary evil that comes with tapering so I'm not too bothered by it. I finally have more than a couple of varieties again so now I can rotate between "strains" each day.

I've been on that same grind, it really helps with tolerance. I ordered a bunch of different strains, several 25g packets. I've been rotating sunrise bali, green malay (a new favorite recently, I didn't really care much for green veins until I tried the malay), Green Indo, and both Red & White Maeng Da. Sunrise Bali is one of the most unique strains I've had the opportunity to try. Similar to Plantation Maeng Da without the weird depression that it seems to invoke in a lot of people, myself included. How's the Elephant? I'm curious to try some different strains on my next order.

Right. Thx for correcting me STH (below this post).
=D

Last edited:
Didn't sleep, cuz Im smoking ice right now.. So its a early good morning!

350mg Heroin
120mg Oxycodone
200mg Methamphetamine
20mg Diazepam
2mg Clonazepam
50mg Promethazine

1 mg alpraxolam (first time I've taken any benzos in a year or two, haven't really been running into it as much anymore).
Smoking some weed that a buddy in Colorado sent our way. Can't decide whether to go lie back down or make myself a cup of coffee lol

Status
Not open for further replies.