Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
12g - Kratom (Red Maeng Da)
90mg - Oxycodone
Coffee

Later, I'll probably take 5mg of zolpidem or maybe some clonazepam to get some solid sleep.

Just got out of county after a couple months in there. Kicked methadone in there again, but just started back on the clinic yesterday to help me get through the next 18 months of probation (FML).

30mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
Coffee

Kratom and Coffee as per usual. Didn't get much sleep last night, plus I drank a little bit, although I'm not hungover. So I'll be getting some amphetamines here soon. Probably gonna pop 20mg before work.

Just wishin' I had some benzos..

EDIT: Took just 10mg of amp two hours before work. Feeling much better now. Almost certain I'll take more during work, for which I'll be leaving here shortly.

Last edited:
Effect,

Damn that sucks dude. Not cold turkey right? They usually give you a 15 day detox, no matter what dose your on, 10mg, 300mg, still 15 days.. At least they do that here in SoCal..

Black coffee at work. I'm tired yet weirdly motivated about life today. Whatever, i'll take it.

A cup of chai tea and probably way too much kratom because I noded for 2 after eating a fatty breakfast

800mg Heroin
60mg Methadone
40mg Oxymorphone
200mg Methamphetamine
2mg Clonazepam
2mg Alprazolam
1.2g Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine

Just got out of county after a couple months in there. Kicked methadone in there again, but just started back on the clinic yesterday to help me get through the next 18 months of probation (FML).

30mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
Coffee

Sorry to hear about that. Did you quit methadone without tapering?!
That must have been horrible. What was your dosage?

This morning,

500mg Heroin
250mg Methamphetamine
60mg Oxycodone
10mg Oxymorphone
50mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
900mg Gabapentin

This morning,

500mg Heroin
250mg Methamphetamine
60mg Oxycodone
10mg Oxymorphone
50mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
900mg Gabapentin

I am struggeling with finding the right balance between opiats/opioids (methadone, oxycodone, ketobemidone and morphine in my case. I have pharmaceutical ketobemidone and morphine intended for intravenous administation, which I do), benzodiazepines, pregabalin and stimulants the primary of which being cocaine (90-99% purity - I am cleaning it myself, if I am lucky enough to get a batch without Levamisol, 99% purity is achieved) complemented with amphetamine sulfate and pharmeutical products like dexamphetamine or lisdexamphetamine).

If I take too much cocaine, the cocaine high will ruin the opiate high the entire day (In some cases I keep trying to achieve the opiate high resulting in dangerous high amounts and sedation plus tiredness (which then might result in me adding some amphetamine ir something to the mix as my cognition at they point is very much influenced).

Therefore I am insterested in your use of both heroin+other opioids and methamphetamine. Have your ever experienced that your methamphetamine ruin your heroin+other stuff high? From what I understand in the US this combo can be called a speed ball.

When the cocaine high ruin my opiate high I feel that everything I have taken are wasted. It is I haven't taken anything but cocaine with the cocaine high stops. There are no come dowm due to the purity, but I can look forward to an entire day crawing opiats. Taking more usually don't work - HOWEVER - I haven't yet tried to IV larger does of morphine and ketobemidone.

Can it be because a true speedball only works with heroin as heroin is the only thing strong enough to dominate the stimulants?

The heroin in my region have an average purity of 6-15% based on seized heroin in 2015. In other words, it is not something I care to waste my money on.
I could also gain access to pharmaceutical IV fentanyl again, compared in potency to heroin it is stronger, but compared in euphoria terms fent is nothing (and by the way very dangerous if I donøt know what you are doing and even then it is dangerous).

Anyway, I would very much appreciate your inputs regarding this problem. Even if the answer is si simple that heroin is the only thing euphoric enough to beat cocaine and other stimulants.

General harm reduction warning: you should not mix uppers (stimulants) and downers (opiates, benzo's etc) as it is incredible dangerous and resulting in several ODs each year

Last edited:
Ignio,

Absolutely Meth takes away some of the effects of my opiates. As in, Me needing more of my opiates of choice to achieve desired effects. But no, my Heroin is very, very decent quality, very good heroin I must say. I still love mixing them though, of course with the doses I take, my opiates over power the meth.. Ive been using meth quite a bit lately.. I use meth because i love being active and do shit when im high (opiated), instead of nodding out all day, you know? Without the meth ill be nodding.. And i dont want that.. But I still want to be opiated enough.. So meth does me right there!

15 mg amphetamine salts
Cup of black tea

Gotta clean up my family's yard. Getting paid a couple hundred for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.