• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Same, and getting banjos illicitly is practically extortion. Good luck to you sir.

OT: My first dental cleaning in 4 years. Feltokayman.

Thanks dude and good luck to you also. I remember you saying you were prescribed a really small amount of diazepam. Idk why doctors try to get people off benzodiazepines when they take them responsibly and it's the only thing that helps..

*shrug* i admitted to my new doc that i didnt always use my full script, so she axed it. i'm going in next time guns blazing. Thankfully I'm not completely dependent and have saved some "rainy day" doses.

OT: BEER + 2mg diazepam. I was invited to go on a hike with my friend and his family yet I got to fill in a morning shfit, preventing any fun from being had before 3PM today. Not happy.

Well after my 115mg methadone and several cups of blonde roast coffee at Starbucks and few tokes of cannabis I ran into a friend who Offers to share a lil speed so add 3 fat ASS clouds of vaporized D-Methamphetamine

Turns out the one pharmacist wrote my script down wrong and they fixed it. My doctor isn't trying to wean me off clonazepam after all, so yeah that was definitely a relief. Anyway I took .5mg clonazepam and had a cup of coffee this morning.

went to bed early, woke up early, having some ales before i cook up an open faced breakfast sandwich. got bread, guac, bacon, egg, cheese. i could steal my roommates salsa but i respect him too much :p

After being awake all night on a mix of methamphetamine and LSD this morning it's just3 cups coffee,115mg methadone, like the last half g of herb I had out of the 7 fucking grams I got at like 9pm last night and smoked all of and it's not even8:30 am

Up at sunrise after a full night's rest, immediately took a small Plat Jack dab while watching an episode of SFU then ate 5g of kratom and took 200mcg clonazolam and 250mcg etizolam a few hours later. It's nice to experience the standalone high of cannabis from time to time.

3.5g of kratom, a big ass breakfast and a strong cup of coffee.

^^^ you say standalone and also mention 3 other drugs. does not computer

I did wait a few hours for the dab to wear off before dosing the other drugs :D I had realized that I normally take 5g kratom/low-dose benzos before getting the day started so I usually wasn't feeling the full psychedelic effect of the dab. It's nice from time to time, and reminders like yesterday made me thankful I'm not on a huge benzo dose that completely dulls the magic of cannabinoids.

~~~
today's was 5g bali, 200mcg clonazolam, 250mcg etizolam, and a small dab of Plat Jack shatter

Word. Yeah, my tolerance to cannabis right now is pathetically low. It's ok though. No need to start up a huge habit again. My relationship with weed has waxed and waned over the past twelve years, yet more often than not I was stoned. I'm comfortable being not stoned now. Change of pace and what-not.

OT: A cigarette and water. Anxiety too... a little bit of that keeps me on my toes. I neglected to finish off the remaining two beers from last night in an unexpected turn of self-restraint. Oh my god. ;)

Ibuprofen (always)
.5mg clonazepam
Cup of coffee

Thinking about going to a rib festival today. Supposed to be some bangin ass barbecue there.

140mg methadone
1mg ativan
1600mg gabapentin
15mg dxm
100mg caffeine pill
Smoked 2 bowls of good weed with some camel cigs
800mg rhodiola extract
2300mg maca root extract 6:1
500mg natural Vitamin C
Made a drink with raw cacao powder,turmeric powder and flax seed

115Mg methadone (oral)
1 gram smoked cannabis strain- super silver haze