• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I recently received a batch that does not seem to be active, at least not at the normal doses.

The vendor claims that he had it tested and that it came back as 3-MeO, but then also offered to reship a different ?brown-colored? batch.

I did try it out the other weekend, and I got no psychoactive effects that I can remember; I probably did more than I should have, thinking ?maybe it?s just impure/weak.?

I also fell on my face about 15 times; it definitely did mess with my balance and stuff, but was not like past 3-MeO I have worked with.

Weirdest thing is I was drug tested for a doctor visit (had fun having to explain this all) and it DID come back as positive for PCP.

I had a similar batch when my dreams of cool AC didn't work well.

Doesn?t the batch with PCC contaminant also contain like 50% actual 3-MeO-PCP? If one took say 20mg, wouldn?t he still feel like he took about 10mg ? The stuff I had did not have any effects even at 40mg

At 20 mg I am bordering on mania! I would hate to get a batch of what I have after a batch of yours.

So, 3-meo-pcp is off the table unless one has got a VERY legit vendor or has their own ability to do extensive testing.

Some people in this thread are mentioning deschloroketamine as a comparison. 2-oxo-pcm (deschloroketamine) was actually very nice. mania inducing, sure, but it also had a very peaked & immediate "enlightening" anti-depressant type of effect, much like MXE (3-meo-2-oxo-pce). Alot of people are calling 2-oxo-pcm bland, and yes, it is. It won't put you into outer space for 24 hours not able to stand up or prevent from shitting yourself, regardless of dose. In this way it is similar to ketamine. So it is safer. But I will say that it can definitely be very, very mania inducing compared to regular ketamine (s or r isomer). Very euphoric though.

went for a 25 mg dose, apparently i need a new scale cause when i re-tared it with the compound in it, took it and re-weighed it, it registered a -35mg. not good. i said my blessings, prepared my house, told my roommate what was up, and prepared to be gone.

and gone i was. for quite awhile.

as far as 3-meo-pcp alone, i still prefer other dissociatives. it was pretty much like a very high pcp dose (two dippers, dunno exact dosages), but with a slight difference.

3-meo-pcp is a bit thinner. not sure how to put it, but like a less dense version of pcp (still pretty much the same headspace, just a thinner body feel). whereas on pcp, i feel like the anatomical humonculus guy, big balloon hands and all, 3-meo-pcp gives me that feeling (no other disso does, afai can remember), but instead of big balloon hands, its more thin hands. very hard to describe.

went a bit nutso, and eventually smoked a bowl of cannabis.

the cannabis (as expected) took it up a notch, added euphoria, and made me very musical. i also had taken 1mg alprazolam to take the crazy edge off.

on the comedown, i reached one of the most amazing mindsets ever, feeding my plants like they were my first born children.

all in all, although the intensity of the insane feeling almost made me flush the stash, in the end, the cannabis helped me realize what an ally this may become (need further exploration)

i would probably not wanna go above 20mg ever again, and i think i will smoke cannabis with it from now on, but all-in-all, i have come to really like it. it humbled me.

i will agree that this is almost twice as potent as 3-meo-pce (maybe 1.5x more like), and i doubt i will chase this one into a hole ever in my life, but this is good.

That?s quite heroic dose... In my first trial both my girl and I did 15mgs each. We almost hole in a restaurant (thinking it would take 3h to full effects). We were glued to the seats, unable to talk, think or move. Asking for the bill was an oddisey of biblic proportions. But finally, somehow we did it. We learnt the lesson at the first try.

Now, I never do more of 6-7mgs in 24h and that?s plenty of a dose. I can?t imagine how some people do 20 or 30mgs in one go and they live to talk it

i dislike the term "heroic dose" at the best of times, but having experienced "too much" 3-meo-pcp (got a bit enthusiastic about dosing...was really fucking dumb because i had to check out of the room i was staying in and, uh, catch a plane but couldn't quite make out words or...anything else. profoundly dissociated in a place i really shouldn't have been...) it's so inappropriate for this substance IMO. there is nothing heroic about it ;)

So, 3-meo-pcp is off the table unless one has got a VERY legit vendor or has their own ability to do extensive testing.

i don't know if it is, but i wholeheartedly agree that it should be. this is one of the creepier reports of impurities i've heard of. to me it seems a little crazy that 3-meo-pcp escaped the ban that made so many other chinese RCs disappear.

not saying that is a good or a bad thing, but i do sometimes wish these kinds of heavy-hitting dissociative drugs weren't quite so available to people who don't understand or appreciate the risks of taking them.
same could be said about a lot of different drugs, obviously - but 3-meo-pcp was - to me, at least - strangely deceptive because it felt so clear and "functional" that it potentially gave a false sense of security.

mental health risks are one thing, though - and PCC contamination is something else entirely...

be careful folks.

I am curious about working out under the influence of 3-MeO. Would there be any reason to think this would be a bad idea?

No it's a fine idea, actually on low doses it seems to increase my stamina. However you should be careful because dissociatives can make you not feel things as much so you can push yourself too hard.

I am curious about working out under the influence of 3-MeO. Would there be any reason to think this would be a bad idea?

Like Xorkoth said, dissociatives could delay an awareness of injury or tiredness, so its wise to check in with yourself often and not push yourself too hard when working out dissociated. That said, exercise is really important to getting the most out of dissociatives in general IMO. I used 3-MeO daily for months at a time at doses larger than most people are taking but I exercised religiously when I used it which I firmly believe counteracted a lot of of the negative effects associated with 3-MeO. Eventually, daily usage caught up with me, and I stopped using 3-MeO, but hard to say if I had kept up my routine if that would have been the case. I got lazy and started flaking on my excercise routine eventually, not to mention I wasn’t sleeping well and things went downhill for me. That said, excercise on dissociatives feels really great. I mostly would jog but would recommend trying some yoga moves. You’ll really understand yoga after trying it on dissociatives; it can be straight up blissful.

^^^^

lines up perfectly with my experiences (except i was using 3-meo-pce, and my workout and my occupation were one-in-the same)

dont neglect the stretching! you dont know/ care that youve pulled a muscle on a disso until later on when youre in pain.

i even know EXACTLY what levels means about the yoga. especially when cannabis is in the mix.

3MEOPCP weightlifting is successful.

Be very, very careful.

A good buddy and I went weightlifting on a low dose of MXE almost seven years ago, and the both of not only overexerted ourselves to the point of needing a week of recovery, but almost pulled multiple muscles, the both of us. Weight-lifting and dissociatives is NOT a good thing, you do not want to be muting your bodies warning signals when playing with weights.

why do i feel so stupid on 3-meo-pcp compared to other dissociatives?

to reach the level of dissociation i usually shoot for, it takes 25+mg, but at only 10mg im already feeling the dulling of my thought process, like cobwebs and pressure in the front of my head.

only when i use cannabis with it do truly strong dissociative effects come out.

(as compared with other dissos, it seems to synergize HEAVILY with cannabis, to the point of overwhelming me, even at 10mg, whereas it took 35mg to overwhelm me with 3-meo-pcp on its own)

anyway, its 6 hours later, im barely feeling any dissociative effects, and i still feel retarded in the neo-cortex

is this a normal response?

i remember having this fumb feeling quite strongly when i smoked PCP in the daytime and hung out in the hot sun, but certainly not every time.

it also reminds me of the comedown from o-pce, but only after a HEAVY hole dose.

Last edited:
Yeah, I seem to respond in a similar way to you. I usually use this below 10 mg, and if I want to get really dissociated on it I always combine it with weed. 12 mg oral + some cannabis is my sweet spot for dreamy, trippy dissociation.

Otherwise I use low dosages for the stimulating/hypomanic light dissociative state.

I recently received a batch that does not seem to be active, at least not at the normal doses.

The vendor claims that he had it tested and that it came back as 3-MeO, but then also offered to reship a different ?brown-colored? batch.

I did try it out the other weekend, and I got no psychoactive effects that I can remember; I probably did more than I should have, thinking ?maybe it?s just impure/weak.?

I also fell on my face about 15 times; it definitely did mess with my balance and stuff, but was not like past 3-MeO I have worked with.

Weirdest thing is I was drug tested for a doctor visit (had fun having to explain this all) and it DID come back as positive for PCP.
Could it possibly be an impure batch? At least one producer in China was selling a bad synth that's 41% PCC.

Possibly, but the vendor swears up and down that it has been tested and other customers have success... reading on the vendor?s discussion boards shows that other people are having success...

Does anyone know of a reason why 3-MeO-PCP wouldn?t work for someone?

Like, if someone is taking SSRI?s, most psychedelics won?t work...

What could cause arylcyclohexylamines to not work?

It?s weird because i stopped an SSRI maybe two months ago... have tripped a few times...

But then last night I orally consumed about 25-30mg 4-AcO-DMT...

And nothing, nothing but some diarrhea.
Plenty of other people have told me the batch is great. Even worked for me a month ago.

Something really weird is going on

you know, ive been gett8ng diarrhea lately too, and im just considering 3-meo-pcp as the source. ive also had trouble where i get cognitive/ balance issues with little dissociation, and i chalked it up to individual chemistry or not looking for effects in the right places.

dissociatives often confound me, trying to pinpoint exactly what is happening, but even moreso with this one.

Hmmm.

MXE, deschloroketamine, DXM and previous 3-MeO have all worked well for me...

The diarrhea from 4-AcO was probably 3-4 days since any attempted dose of the 3-MeO, and the 3-MeO never caused it before, so I don?t think the 3-MeO has anything to do with it

That said, excercise on dissociatives feels really great. I mostly would jog but would recommend trying some yoga moves. You?ll really understand yoga after trying it on dissociatives; it can be straight up blissful.

Oh man, people always think I'm joking or something when I recommend yoga with dissociatives. Sex too, what a wonderful form of exercise when on a proper dose of a dissociative. Something about those glutaminergic effects that really has an aphrodesiac effect for me.