• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Is the world runing low on 3 meo pcp? I saw a few places out of stock.... someone know what is going on?

to reach the level of dissociation i usually shoot for, it takes 25+mg, but at only 10mg im already feeling the dulling of my thought process, like cobwebs and pressure in the front of my head.

On this topic, I wanted to share something I've found about this compound that forgot to add on my last post.

Sometimes I get this feeling of pressure in the forehead and mental foggyness during the come-up. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn't. I noticed a big factor is hydration and food ingestion. A few weeks ago I dosed early in the day and was feeling this particular side effect rather intensely, to the point the "high" became uncomfortable. I hadn't have anything for lunch yet, and I started feeling really hungry 3 hrs after taking 3-MeO-PCP. After I had a meal, all of the uncomfortableness went away. I felt clear headed and energetic. I had taken a light dose btw (like 5 mg divede in two dosages taken 2 hours appart). This allowed for the hypomanic effect I was looking for to smoothly manifest.

Other times I've noticed similar effects in regards to hydration. If I haven't had enough water, I will get that annoying "mental pressure". So watch out for those things, seems like at least some of us need to be in perfect conditions to truly enjoy this compound.

. Something about those glutaminergic effects that really has an aphrodesiac effect for me.

I actually haven't felt this on other dissos, but completely agree on 3-MeO-PCP. It fills me with sexual energy, I get a lot more flirty and more interested in people in general (Looking at, talking to).

... watch out for those things, seems like at least some of us need to be in perfect conditions to truly enjoy this compound.
i can totally see that. reminds me of what the rapper "bad azz" said about pcp: dont use it if youre depressed.

that goes against my idea of dissociatives being sometimes great for depression, but i can totally see how these drugs definitely respond to set+setting quite strongly.

im gonna try what you said, thanks!

i think im starting to learn this compound a bit better. it takes quite a bit of dialing in.

Is the world runing low on 3 meo pcp? I saw a few places out of stock.... someone know what is going on?
After being assured of 3meopcp being 99% pure, the new batch is now out of stock. Sounds like the majority of 3meopcp on sale was the impure batch.

Yesterday I did 3-4mgs of 3-meo. Today I have taken 1200mgs of piracetam and Im not lugghish (as I normally am the next day) but hyperfocused and with tons of energy. 3-meo lovers should take it the next day to confirm that it works wonders and turns the hangover into a productive day

Last edited:
I personally never got a "hangover" from it at low to moderate doses. In fact once I got a feel for it (and probably some tolerance) I always had a positive afterglow.

Now, when the 3-meo train really got rolling, fueled by ecstasy, LSD, and alcohol, well that's a different story.

Yesterday I did 3-4mgs of 3-meo. Today I have taken 1200mgs of piracetam and Im not lugghish (as I normally am the next day) but hyperfocused and with tons of energy. 3-meo lovers should take it the next day to confirm that it works wonders and turns the hangover into a productive day

Yeah I used to take piracetam when I needed to cut the 3meo duration short. Anyone know why it does that?

It does. It can have a very harsh learning curve. When it first came out many very experienced users had a lot of problems. Myself included.

The first thing to better be aware of when fumbling around with kinda ?hardcore? stuff like MXE, 3-MeO-PCE or -PCP - as in ?their nature?, if u know what i mean?

Easter Sunday I decided to take 3-meo-pcp and mxe together. I began with 2-3mg 3-meo-pcp insufflated, within ten minutes I took approx. 23 mg of mxe, also insufflated.

I had a great time on this combination, music appreciation went through the roof and I was very content just chilling and listening to music. I found myself to be more manic on this combination than on my higher-dose experiences with 3-meo-pcp alone (~8mg), however it was more attenuated in the sense that I was very excited about my ideas, but didn't feel the need to pursue them just that minute, it would be fine to come down first.

I took an additional 10mg mxe about 2 hours in as well as another ~2mg 3-meo-pcp. This didn't seem to affect the experience very much, just prolong it. I found that smoking weed during made the music effects very pronounced, everything sounded 'thick' and I knew my pot buzz was wearing off when it got thin again lol.

Just under 4 hours into the experience I measured out another 20mg of mxe, split into three lines. After the first was one of the most magical moments I've had on mxe, that floating feeling accompanied by the strange sparkle of.. novelty? Something. Very good.

It was about the time I was taking the second line that my parents came home, they've been away on a trip for a couple months. I knew them to be coming back that day but wasn't sure of the time. I'm an adult (just a sad one who moved back in) and my parents are very chill, I don't hide stuff from them so I wasn't in the least concerned about them finding me tripping. In fact I was really excited to see them after two months so jumped into interacting with them, railing the last line first of course. I was good for a little while but my parents were very intense, actually if I didn't know better I'd have thought my mom was on speed with how much she had to say. Luckily I was lit enough to keep track of it all, had I been sober it would have been way too much.

Then my dad started talking about computer troubles and that's when I began to feel ill, he brought it over for me to take a look at and I puked. All clear water which was strange, somewhat gelatinous lol. Felt queasy for the rest of the trip until I came down 3 or so hours later.

I will definitely repeat this combination, though I will try to avoid such unpleasantries as IT support during lol. I ended up having an awesome idea early in the trip that I'm still reeling about the potential ramifications of, made the entire thing feel worthwhile right off the bat. I will probably use close to the same dosages, though would definitely have spaced out that third line given the chance so there's some room for improvement for sure. Here's hoping more mxe shows up sometime soon

Does anyone know of a reason why 3-MeO-PCP wouldn?t work for someone?

Like, if someone is taking SSRI?s, most psychedelics won?t work...

What could cause arylcyclohexylamines to not work?

Yeah I used to take piracetam when I needed to cut the 3meo duration short. Anyone know why it does that?

Yeah, some nootropics 'block' the effects of arylcyclohexamines, and possibly all NMDA antagonists.
Years ago i found that noopept completely prevented MXE from working, or - as above - "aborted" MXE trips.
I don't know what the mechanism is, exactly, but it kinda freaked me out at the time.
Orangelicker, do you take any nootropics?

Some dissociatives are just insidious. They can inflate egotism and confidence to unheard of levels. Then comes psychosis. All in all the opposite of why I began using dissociatives. Then the middle road of low incremental dosing was found and it made 3-MeO-PCP so much more manageable. I was always able to keep shit together on the outside but the psychosis from it wreaked havoc on my mind. I'm super skeptical and the things I would experience were so hard to deny. As if the feeling was in your very core.

Used more sparingly with the incremental dosing its an awesome chemical and ally. Used other ways it will start as an ally and end with it holding a knife to your throat before you can even realize it. Its less taxing than plain PCP so constant dosing seems so much more benign until it isn't and by then its unfortunately to late. Used with respect though it can be mind blowing.

You've had plain PCP, Help?!?! (I should add another interrogation mark: ) ?
Interested in hearing your opinions/experience on how it compares to the 3-MeO variant.

I took Noopept for a couple months back maybe 6 years ago... until the cops raided and took my ?baggies of unknown white powder.?

Have taken multiple dissociative NMDA receptor antagonists since then with effects (3-MeO, MXE, ket/deschloroketamine, nitrous)

Don?t think that is it.

Starting to think my mom has slipped me the duloxetine that I refused to keep taking (tardive dysphoria is not something I want), but I don?t think she would ever do something like that. Would explain why 4-AcO-DMT isn?t working, plugged like 7mg the other day with no results. Sucks that she refuses to let me be in charge of my own medications at 27 years old :-/ thinks I?m gonna try to get High on omeprazole or something

You've had plain PCP, Help?!?! (I should add another interrogation mark: ) ?
Interested in hearing your opinions/experience on how it compares to the 3-MeO variant.
I have indeed. I like actual PCP for its more dissociating nature but they each have their place and time. PCP seems to IMO have characteristics of all dissociatives in one. Stimulation at low doses, sedation at higher doses, and a hole at very high doses. Its hole is like being stuck in place and being apart of everything your touching while journeying inwards. Its kinda similar to other holes but bizarrely unique. Its most definitely the wackiest of all the dissociatives I've tried. Its somewhat similar to 3-MeO-PCP yet fairly distinct. I've never tried it orally or anything though which I assume would change some characteristics a bit. Its super wonky too. 3-MeO-PCP is like a more hyperfocused slightly dissociative zen stimulant while PCP is more like a white knuckle really fun warped rollercoaster ride, haha!

Haha appreciate the answer. I've been curious about regular PCP, but it doesn't really exist here where I live.

Yeah I really want to get some pure PCP and give it some tries, it sounds like a really nice dissociative. I would of course measure my doses rather than relying on some dipped cigarette or something. I can see why a power ego-boosting/stimulating dissociative could become a pretty frightening drug to people observing it from the outside, but PCP is a drug like any other, just a powerful one. It sounds pretty great. :) I also want to try plain PCE, I bet it would be awesome.

Yeah pure powder would be sweet but its almost never seen. I suppose you could buy a bottle of the PCP laced ether then dissolve it. Really dipped cigs aren't to hard to estimate. Just have one or those little tower cig extinguishers so you can take a hit or two put out. Wash rinse repeat. Its pretty cool smoked. This metallic humming overtakes things which reminds me of nitrous kinda. IMO its pretty relaxing at the sedating doses. I find this true for all dissociatives really though... In the US most inner cities have a lot of PCP. There's a place known as "Waterworld" round these parts hahahaha.

I'd love some PCE but really love some PCPy! Bring it on rolicyclidone! I wanted to try 3-MeO-PCPy/r so badly way back when it was released in small amounts but of course they wouldn't ship to the US at the time!

I'd love to try PCPy too! What makes you want to try that more than PCE? I've loved the PCE analogues I've tried, and MXE is my favorite dissociative by far.