• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I've never taken 3-meo with ketamine, but I've taken it with MXE. It greatly potentiated it for me, and fairly reliably produced a strong and demonic/darker themed experience. I wouldn't recommend it, but I'm sure people have enjoyed it somewhere or another.

If you do combine the two, stay super low dosage on one of them. If you want a more K-like experience, only do a few mg of 3-meo, more 3-meo like, only a bit of K. It's really only for potentiation IME, and caution needs to be taken.

Do you remember the exact dosages of 3-meo-pcp and MXE you did? I have some probably not amazing MXE, it was analysed and came MXE and nothing else, it is quite strong but not very magic. The most I took was around 80mg and I was away for a while but no revelations. I just tried MXE once before this batch and I think it was better, so I would like to mix it with 3-meo which I find quite magic between 10-14mg dose but uninteresting below that, I think it is because I am not a lover of the dissociative feeling, I just like the psychological potential. What dosages would you recommend for my needs?

I quite enjoyed MXE as a launchpad for DPT though, those 2 are made for each other.

Last edited:
I've never taken 3-meo with ketamine, but I've taken it with MXE. It greatly potentiated it for me, and fairly reliably produced a strong and demonic/darker themed experience. I wouldn't recommend it, but I'm sure people have enjoyed it somewhere or another.

If you do combine the two, stay super low dosage on one of them. If you want a more K-like experience, only do a few mg of 3-meo, more 3-meo like, only a bit of K. It's really only for potentiation IME, and caution needs to be taken.

Yeah, I thought that might be the case - thanks very much for the info. I am learning so much on this forum!

I actually like that combo a lot. I once took 6 mg 3-MeO-PCP and then took around 40 mg MXE and managed to hole on that low a dose (That was a few years back when I was almost disso naive so low tolerance was also at play). Was amazing. More recently I've been enjoying combining the same amount of 3-MeO-PCP with lower doses of MXE (around 20, 25 mg). Amazing music enhancement and extreme euphoria nearing the come-down. The hypomanic afterglow is almost guaranteed. A week ago, actually, I had a pretty magical experience with that combo while on a dense rainforest.

I would expect it would behave similarly with K. Are you aiming to IM it and hole, or sniff small amounts? Whatever the case, expect strong potentiation and keep the 3-MeO-PCP on the medium-low range. I don't remember ever combining them.

Test does not seem to work!

I found this on another site. Not sure how accurate it is.
Take 0.1gr steel wool and dissolve in 5ml concentrated hydrochloric acid. This prepares a test reagent for cyanide. Then dissolve 0.1gr of your to be tested arylcyclohexylamine in there. Wait a few minutes. If an intense dark blue color appears (prussian blue) your sample contained a PCC like contaminant or similar cyanide contaminant. Under no circumstances should attempts be made to recover the drug, leave the tap running and pour the liquid with the stream into the sink to dispose, avoiding to breathe the air near the tube. This will put personal concerns about PCC like contamination to bed.

I have made some PCC and tested this method with both sodium cyanide (NaCN) and PCC. The NaCN gave a dark blue (almost black) color, as expected, and a precipitate of the same color. The PCC did not react in that way! The was no color change and no precipitation. Unfortunately, I have not made any pictures. I can repeat the experiment with pictures if anyone is interested.

Another thing I noticed was that PCC did have a slight smell that could be associated with almonds. NaCN did not have this smell and I am not sure if it's the same "almond smell" as HCN has. There are many compounds that smell like almond, like benzaldehyde (actually more like marzipan).

Currently available is a batch from 2016 that has apparently been properly stored.

Has anyone sampled this?

Anecdotes on another website claim it is not contaminated with PCC or cyanide, is active at the appropriate dose, and appears to be high quality. I just don't trust posts on that website as much and figured I would come here to say something before my order arrives. I'll update when I can....

Also, I recently received a very small quantity of a completely different appearance than I had ever seen before.

It was like very small salt crystals with some off color grains, brownish and black specks. These bigger grains of a different color did not dissolve in water even with boiling.

This was definitely the highest quality batch effects wise I have ever sampled. It was more stimulating and clean feeling. It dissolved quickly without heat....

But it numbed my tongue!! Is that strange or what??

One last thing!! My research leads me to believe reagent testing will be inconclusive! I may get a blue with Marquis? The only thing reagents will do is rule out the possibility that it's anything that does react, eh?

I love this molecule!! It has always had a very strong after glow for me! I swear the after glow can be better than the intoxication!!

Oh just one more last thing!! How would you compare ROA's?? I've read nearly everything on the internet regarding this molecule, but I love to hear new and interesting inputs! I love IV but I feel like it's not the best ROA. Can't wait to try IM some day!!

Love you all!!

NMR-Chemist, Thanks for doing the tests and keeping us updated.

I have test results for the batch of 3 meo pcp I'm working with. Can someone who understand these things please tell me what the results show.
lc-ms results: http://docdro.id/d32Hi5G
NMR results: http://docdro.id/ssB93ld

The LC-MS looks quite good. It says that there seems to be only one impurity with an integral of 1.5%. Assuming the same intensity of detection by the diode array detector, it would mean that the sample is 98.5% with 1.5% impurity. However, the impurity peak looks larger in the mass spec detector (last graph) but has not been integrated. The product mass fits well, which confirms the identity of 3-MeO-PCP or its isomer.

The NMR has been measured in DMSO-d6, so I don't have a right spectrum to compare it to. I measured in CDCl3 and D2O myself. In general it looks like the product, except that the integrals of the peaks between 0.9 and 2.3 ppm are somewhat too large in total. They belong to 10 protons from the cyclohexyl ring and 6 protons from the piperidine ring. Therefore the total integral should be 16, not 20 like in the spectrum. It's hard to deduce a total purity from this, though. Also I cannot tell if the main impurity is PCC, piperidine HCl or something else entirely... In any case, the provided data shows that the batch is far better than the one I have analyzed.

I recently received a batch that does not seem to be active, at least not at the normal doses.

The vendor claims that he had it tested and that it came back as 3-MeO, but then also offered to reship a different ?brown-colored? batch.

I did try it out the other weekend, and I got no psychoactive effects that I can remember; I probably did more than I should have, thinking ?maybe it?s just impure/weak.?

I also fell on my face about 15 times; it definitely did mess with my balance and stuff, but was not like past 3-MeO I have worked with.

Weirdest thing is I was drug tested for a doctor visit (had fun having to explain this all) and it DID come back as positive for PCP.

Last edited:
is this tit-for-tat the same potency as 3-meo-pce?

No, it's around twice as potent as 3-MeO-PCE.

I recently received a batch that does not seem to be active, at least not at the normal doses.

The vendor claims that he had it tested and that it came back as 3-MeO, but then also offered to reship a different ?brown-colored? batch.

I did try it out the other weekend, and I got no psychoactive effects that I can remember; I probably did more than I should have, thinking ?maybe it?s just impure/weak.?

I also fell on my face about 15 times; it definitely did mess with my balance and stuff, but was not like past 3-MeO I have worked with.

Weirdest thing is I was drug tested for a doctor visit (had fun having to explain this all) and it DID come back as positive for PCP.

If you read recent posts in this thread, there is a confirmed batch circulating that is heavily contaminated with PCC, which is a toxic precursor that is potentially lethal in a high enough dose, with that big an impurity percentage. It was like 50% of the total weight or something. Quite dangerous.

Last edited:
i doubt that i could tell 3-meo-pcp from pcp if i took the pepsi challenge

both good!

Really? Most people I've heard compare the two seem to find them quite distinguishable, with PCP being way more intoxicating and intense. I've never tried PCP myself though.

3-meo-pcp is very intoxicating and intense also. i cant imagine making dinner, let alone walk around in public. deschloroketamine was only slightly more debilitating at the same level of dissociation.

i took 12 milligrams, felt VERY stupid for the level i was at, took another 10 mg three hours later and then it was pretty much just like pcp.

Last edited:
MXE turns my appetite off, but strangely 3-meo-pcp doesn?t touch it, so I have quite experience cooking while on 3-meo, something that is completely doable

3-meo-pce is like that for me. i can actually do my job BETTER or equal to sober when im on 10 mg of 3-meo-pce. i can even drive on 20 (i dont, but i could). i do like 3-meo-pcp, but honestly i was looking for a disso along the 3-meo-pce realm. i will prolly still try some lower doses of 3-meo-pcp, but at 12mg, i wasnt anywhere near as dissociated as i wanted to be for the level of inebriation. it felt more like a head cold, tbh, until the higher dose.

Doesn?t the batch with PCC contaminant also contain like 50% actual 3-MeO-PCP? If one took say 20mg, wouldn?t he still feel like he took about 10mg ? The stuff I had did not have any effects even at 40mg

I wonder if I have a bad batch? I've taken at least half a gram so far... Keeping in mind I'm an MD on the paperscreen, is there an easy way to tell if I have eaten a bunch of PCC too?