0,1 gram amphetamine

Gonna do some errands then get some sleep

1mg Clonazepam
0.1g methamphetamine, or so
Cannabis flower
Beer
Cigarettes
15mg Adderall IR

Probably more alcohol, Clonazepam and possibly cocaine later on.

A pinch of Super Sour Diesel (just enough to get mildly stoned)
a joint of reg
A little hash
30mg temazepam
1mg Klonopin
and about 200-400mg tramadol hcl

A pint of bourbon
.5mg of alprazolam
50 mg of trazadone
1-12oz IPA

I still wake up at 3 or 4am and can't sleep. Sleep deprivation is worse than withdrawals. Well, almost.

I smoked a blunt earlier today and then being bored and going through some stress, I took 4mg of Klonopin and a nice cigarette.. I am relaxed as hell. Having no tolerance to it makes it even better.

the usual....
2mg Clonazepam
0.40mg Flunitralozam
20mg Zolpidem
10mg Hydromorphone IN
feckin tolerance!! :sus:

/edit: havin a nice body high, very warm and relaxed, kinda comfy - though havin these light Zolpidem mind flashes - which are not annoying at all, some funny, some weird.

added: 6mg Hydromorphone IN and 300mg Pregabalin - hoping that the HM will extend the warmth and the PG the cozy, relaxed / comfy feeling.

/edit2: Oddly, I'm not feeling very tired yet... hope 1mg Clonazolam will fix this. :|

Good night everyone. Sleep well!

Last edited:
yesterday... my goodness...
0.125mg Triazolam IN
0,25mg Triazolam
10mg Zolpidem
10mg Hydromorphone IN

slept like a rock and didn't move the whole night. limbs hurt!!

Last night was
Cannabis
1.5Mg clonazepam
12.5mg doxylamine
On top my residual morning methadone

six day meth binge usually. sometimes longer, then straight to bed

Smoked blunts all night

Went to a throwback rave on Saturday
Did some drugs there but dipped early

Went home to finish the coke, nitrous, and pop the Rolex crown pressies I got for my boyfriend and me. Omg, those were fucking amazing and so clean =D

my 5th spliff of the day and 500mg magnesium.

i'm averaging 5-6 smokes daily and i'm gonna run out way before schedule at this rate. fuck fuck fuck i'm a weed glutton.

Codeine, benadryl, zofran and promethazine.

Goddamn, I'm way too sensitive to opiate nausea. And it's a weak opiate even. Fuck.

How is flunitrazolam? Sounds good tbh. Might be worth ordering :p I don't really order benzos online anymore since I have good amounts of 4 of them. But that one intrigues me.

Ot; just 160mg oxy atm. Gonna add hydroxyzine, Pregabalin and I don't know which benzo yet.

Edit: added 50mg hydroxyzine, 300mg Pregabalin, 12mg bromazepam and 2mg alprazolam. Should be good. ;D
Edit2: forgot, also 250mg phenibut for shits 'n giggles.

Last edited:
How is flunitrazolam? Sounds good tbh. Might be worth ordering :p I don't really order benzos online anymore since I have good amounts of 4 of them. But that one intrigues me.

Ot; just 160mg oxy atm. Gonna add hydroxyzine, Pregabalin and I don't know which benzo yet.

Edit: added 50mg hydroxyzine, 300mg Pregabalin, 12mg bromazepam and 2mg alprazolam. Should be good. ;D
Edit2: forgot, also 250mg phenibut for shits 'n giggles.

Regarding Flunitrazolam, I thought it'd be way more hypnotic, though I'm happy it isn't. IME it's more of a sedating / relaxing benzo with a short half-life. For me it works very well for potentiating opioids and enjoying a movie... feeling really comfy. I'm not a salesman, but I also wouldn't advise not to try it. :D Well, at least it seems to work for me.