• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

One bump of cocaine
One more fat joint (smoked waaay too much the last two days; refill tomorrow)
0,5 mg alprazolam

used about 0,5 gram cocaine now. satisfied with the quality
Weed (ak47) and hash
0,5 mg alprazolam
50 mg hydroxizine

Beers on beers at a couple bars.
Met a girl at the one place, stepped outside to answer a call, and when I came back in she was gone. Man we were hitting it off too...my dumbass should have never answered that call.

I couldn't fall asleep last night, so some time in the middle of the night when I was supposed to be in deep sleep, I took a diphenhydrammamine, walked around a bit, had some water and fell asleep about 45 mins later. So tonight, instead of dealing with insomnia, I had the magic of suboxone give me a long-acting nod.

But oddly enough, with the suboxone energy, I do get noddy, but less likely to actually fall asleep and stay asleep. Not really my recommendation for sleep aid, good for pain though.

Was gonna open a beer, but figured I don't feel like a 10% russian imperial stout tonight.

T36ED7o.jpg
Q08ReEM.jpg

If you don't drink the beer, how are you gonna tell us what it tastes like?

Tonight for me will probably be alcohol/marijuana/tea. Nothing so grand as a RIS though.

A few beers after a week of not drinking and god does alcohol fucking suck. Can't wait to get my hands on some real drugs

(5/3)mg melatonin
15mg doxylamine on top of 25mg earlier
black (chai) tea - been goin absolute ham on this stuff as of late

also got val in my system from earlier and will prob smoke a nightcap lucky strike b4 passing out.

4 42oz 8.1%alcohol steel reserve beers and 13.8g gabapentin, gonna piss the night away with another 6g gabapentin, 300-600mg Seroquel, 6mg risperidone, and another steel reserve. I want to pull and Agent Smith by time travelling back in time relentlessly after hacking the quantum computer we all live in and raping the entire global population with my copies/clones that biologically disappear as needed.

J to get 4hours sleep took 50mg valium, 5mg xanax 6mg loprazolam 180mg oxy ir. 15mg zopiclone/Immovanne

240mg ocxycotton
60mg ir morphine
One Xanax bar
2 loprazolams
Puffed ab-fubjinaca
7:45 am already

tea, marijuana, unisom, melatonin. happy this week is full of good weather and looking forward to this weekend a bunch.

750mg pregabalin and 0,3 booze. Thinking about getting some opioid and moer booze.

Just woke up afer 4-ho-met and noids, so had a coffee a splidf and160mg oxycontin , Xanax barr, 40mg valium.

5.5mg Diclazepam
~0.75mg Clonazolam
0.5mg Clonazepam
1200mg Gabapentin
Weed, and lots of it.

Feeling good. Seems like my benzie tolerance is getting high, I should probably watch that.

2mg Clonazepam
1mg Alprazolam
300mg Pregabalin
1 awesome Bloody Mary