• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

went to the bar to drink. came home bored. took 4mg lorazepam

that shit does nothing for me :/

IME Lorazepam works well as an anxiolytic for e.g. withdrawal anxiety, but not as a hypnotic benzo. IMO alc + benzos is one of the worst combos... just my 2 cents :)

/edit: What about Zolpidem, would this work?

Last night it was kratom, a spliff and about 0.5mg of melatonin.
Woke up about 2 times during the night due to the crazy dreams but despite that, I woke up early in the morning feeling really fresh and positive. I normally wake up tired and have a really hard time getting up (been like that for the last few months) but holy shit I didn't expect that from just 0.5mg of melatonin. The difference was pretty extreme, otherwise I wouldn't bother sharing it.

IME Lorazepam works well as an anxiolytic for e.g. withdrawal anxiety, but not as a hypnotic benzo. IMO alc + benzos is one of the worst combos... just my 2 cents :)

/edit: What about Zolpidem, would this work?
A moderate dose benzos plus like 2 beers is a pretty fun combination IME. But I always take my benzo(s) first, and don't drink anything stronger than beer to avoid pushing it too far, which so far has always worked out. I'm not a big fan of alcohol either way, but with some benzo(s) first you don't need to drink as much to get that pleasant alcohol buzz, which you are far more likely to go past when only drinking. Good judgement goes out the window before you feel good from just alcohol. With benzos in my system it never gets that far for some reason.. I also never get a hangover this way and it looses up inhibitions pretty well; more than just benzos, & far less than when blackout drunk or close to it.

I much prefer it over drinking on its own. But I usually only drink when in company with other folks who drink, or like me, only do so when in social settings & the others are joining too. I'll always have a benzo in my system and/or on me if I'm meeting people for a social occasion where alcohol may or may not be involved. Also I usually take more benzos with me if they know about my use and/or some or all of em also use benzos, incase a friend asks me for it (if someone I barely or don't know and haven't gotten to know the person yet I'll say I ran out, then if a friend asks 1min later I'm like sure, I don't really care bout the random - though I might offer one to that person later on if he or she grows on me). :D

Friends have to ask tho, I will not offer, I don't like to push anything addictive on ppl I care about. Also, before anyone can have any, I always ask a few quick questions like if they have any benzo tolerance, if so how much. I also ask how many drinks they've had. And I don't give them anything if I'm not comfortable with it. Anyway I much prefer benzos and alcohol to alcohol alone. Or even to benzos alone (dull:|). But I don't drink by myself, I don't like it.

Too much of either one and the combo sucks though Blackouts can happen or you can get dizzy. Maybe even puke. Or you might start acting like a dick, either by actually behaving dick-ish (being an asshole) or by making a dick out of urself by acting idiotic (making an ass outta urself). Or if you're really reckless have a potentially fatal OD. So tread carefully when combining these.

To me Lorazepam is a great anxiolytic and hypnotic benzo for me. Works well for both, better than the 'real' hypnotic lormetazepam (IMO) or the 'real' and oh so loved anxiolytic alprazolam. But that's my experience with it. I knw the efficacy of lorazepam varies greatly from person to person.

OT: My nighty fix last night was oxy, diazepam, clorazepate and weed.

A screwdriver (vodka and orange juice), tall boys of shitty beer/ mix drinks, more beer, 2 lines of coke

500mcg Clonazolam
125mcg Flunitrazolam
125mcg Triazolam IN
12mg Bromazepam
10mg Hydromorphone IN
1,2g Ashwagandha

...and if this won't knock me out if've got a secret weapon (Brotizolam) in my nightstand :D - though I really hope I don't need it. :|

900 mg ksm-66/ashwagandha (love you for this bamos)
0,5 mg flualprazolam
half a joint, rolled with maybe 0,4 g hash
hash coffee (melted 1 gram hash in butter and added to a small cup of coffee)
50 mg hydroxizine
30 mg mirtazapine

yeah, i will probably wake up way too late tomorrow. Looking forward to it :)

0,5 mg flualprazolam
900 mg ashwagandha
75 mg hydroxizine
0,5 gram hash, as edible, namely hash yogurt
0,5 gram hash smoked in bong and rolled in joints

900 mg ashwagandha

It's really good stuff isn't it? Today I tried a higher dosage (> 3.5g) which clearly isn't necessary. No superb or much better effect. 1.2g BID kinda seems to be perfect dosage for me - so I'll stay with it.

OT: 80mg Oxycodone, 250mcg Triazolam IN, 250mcg Flunitrazolam and a Chamomile Tea. :)

I actually took a mega-dose of 2,1 g this morning, after a stim binge. Took it after felt the 1 mg flualprazolam kick in, and later i felt careless but calm and relaxed. Maybe the gaba mimetic properties and its potent cortisol reduction on mega doses, especially when combined with a potent benzo (and orange haze ;) gone now though), reduces a lot of the mental and physical fatique followed by a period of stress. I don’t know but i’ve had a great day. Must say the flualp is a godsent though.

20 mg oral morphine
0,75 mg flualprazolam
100 mg hydroxizine
30 mg mirtazapine
probably smoked a gram of morrocan hash, in bong and pipe

blurry vision. Nite friends!

1g phenibut
2mg diazepam
12.5mg doxylamine succinate
2mg melatonin
a spliff
black tea with honey & milk

My latest nightly fix was 240mg methadone, 12mg bromazepam and a spliff. That was a good spliff! :)

- 100 mg of Morphine IR oral
- 25 mg's of Amytryptilline (sp?) oral
- a few restless legs pills to help combat my opiate withdrawals of the 28th December, anyone know of which pills I am talking? they work wonders but are usually prescribed as an anti-parkinson medication, any dangers in taking them regurally? they are a greenish color and are small four-sided pills which you can break in half, they really work wonders for RLS! :)

-- Peace o/

Maybe clonidine? Otherwise perhaps pregabalin/lyrica, or Pregabalin's little brother gabapentin/neurontin?

2mg valium
500mg magnesium
25mg doxylamine succinate
spliffs

i might *MIGHT* get lucky soon and come into a hook. We will have to see.

Hello all. I am in a weird mood. railed 20 mg Ambien Parachuted 40 mg of Dexedrine took 60 mg of psudoephedrine We'll see how I feel in 45 minutes :)

.5mg clonazepam
10mg thc honey stick
spliffs
WL Weller bourbon

holdin off on anything else for tonight.

Tonight is:
60mg roxicodone
6mg klonopin
2.4g gabapentin
50mg seroquel
100mg trazadone

Not at the same time of coarse, and i'm nodding out.

3/5th 25mg unisom pill
1/8th 5mg melatonin pill
500mg magnesium oxide
2mg valium
1 teaball white peony + 1 teabag black chai combined (l-theanine, EGCG)
a spliff

PEACE OUT